+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications-----

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
cec_asp_2014 said:
Ya I got and paid RPRF on 11 February

CIC is working on March files hope all waiting for some updates may get some communication from CIC
Congrats for PPR.
Could you share your ECAS status?

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Did you pay upfront RPRF payment or requested by CIC?

cec_asp_2014 said:
Ya I got and paid RPRF on 11 February

CIC is working on March files hope all waiting for some updates may get some communication from CIC

cec_asp_2014

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
08-04-2014
IELTS Request
sent with appln
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
eCAS status is IN PROCESS . I paid RPRF when CIC requested on 11 February

cec_asp_2014

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
08-04-2014
IELTS Request
sent with appln
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Also landing of ECAS says they update the site on Tuesday's so hopefully it may flip next Tuesday

Diaa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
14-08-2015
I received my first GCMS this morning and below are the details,

Eligibility Assessment: In Progress
Last Updated: 07 October 2014
Review Due Date: 23 April 2015

APPLICATION: XXXXXXXXX REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the
documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following
recommendation: ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICAL NOT STARTED FOR ALL
APPLICANTS**** FOSS/GCMS check: -No adverse info. All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada..
CIVIL STATUS: -PA never married - No spouse or Common law declared - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes.
WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: 31MAR2011 to 30MAR2014 Dates of authorized work
experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0,A or B occupation: 28Jun2011 to lock-in Category of
work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: College-Technical According to schedule 8: Work
Experience 1: Jan 2013 to Mar 2014, NOC: 6315 selected, Full time Cleaning Supervisor with Company Name
Employment Letter(s) dated 21Mar2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a
salary of $XX,XXX Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $XX,XXX. There appears to be
insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA submitted that he
is a building cleaning supervisor however there does not appear to be any evidence of past experience that he
qualifies for this position. Unable to locate the company via internet search. There is no online presence.
Address look-up reflects a residential address. Review Required. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted - Applicant
meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP screening: No reportable
trace. - Police Certificates: - country name: No reportable trace. ALL required PC's received and there
seems to be no A36 concern evident. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It doesn't sound very promising. I would appreciate if a senior could comment on this.
My timeline is underneath my name on the left side.

Thanks

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diaa said:
I received my first GCMS this morning and below are the details,

Eligibility Assessment: In Progress
Last Updated: 07 October 2014
Review Due Date: 23 April 2015

APPLICATION: XXXXXXXXX REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the
documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following
recommendation: ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICAL NOT STARTED FOR ALL
APPLICANTS**** FOSS/GCMS check: -No adverse info. All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada..
CIVIL STATUS: -PA never married - No spouse or Common law declared - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes.
WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: 31MAR2011 to 30MAR2014 Dates of authorized work
experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0,A or B occupation: 28Jun2011 to lock-in Category of
work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: College-Technical According to schedule 8: Work
Experience 1: Jan 2013 to Mar 2014, NOC: 6315 selected, Full time Cleaning Supervisor with Company Name
Employment Letter(s) dated 21Mar2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a
salary of $XX,XXX Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $XX,XXX. There appears to be
insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA submitted that he
is a building cleaning supervisor however there does not appear to be any evidence of past experience that he
qualifies for this position. Unable to locate the company via internet search. There is no online presence.
Address look-up reflects a residential address. Review Required. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted - Applicant
meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP screening: No reportable
trace. - Police Certificates: - country name: No reportable trace. ALL required PC's received and there
seems to be no A36 concern evident. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It doesn't sound very promising. I would appreciate if a senior could comment on this.
My timeline is underneath my name on the left side.

Thanks
1."however there does not appear to be any evidence of past experience that he
qualifies for this position"
You might need to provide more evidence to convince VO that you are the qualified person. e.g You have internship experience, you got proper training, you have the license etc (just example, I don't know your exact situation)

2. "Unable to locate the company via internet search" and "Address look-up reflects a residential address."
You might want to provide more information about your company, to let VO believe the company's existence.

Just some of my thoughts, :) good luck!

cec_asp_2014

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
08-04-2014
IELTS Request
sent with appln
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
ip000073 said:
Thanks. Does it say when did they start processing your application?
They started processing on 29th Jan

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cec_asp_2014 said:
They started processing on 29th Jan
Have you ever ordered GCMS ?

I don't know why mine is taking such long time...T_T

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C_Survival said:
GCMS will answer your question :D
I did.
It said eligibility recommend passed, medical passed, criminality in progress, security not started.

Now waiting for me second GCMS.

Diaa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
14-08-2015
sherry.H said:
1."however there does not appear to be any evidence of past experience that he
qualifies for this position"
You might need to provide more evidence to convince VO that you are the qualified person. e.g You have internship experience, you got proper training, you have the license etc (just example, I don't know your exact situation)

2. "Unable to locate the company via internet search" and "Address look-up reflects a residential address."
You might want to provide more information about your company, to let VO believe the company's existence.

Just some of my thoughts, :) good luck!
I have over 8 years of supervisory experience in a different field; this is mentioned in "Schedule A."
In addition, I studied business management in Canada, So I believe I have both qualifications: Academic and Practical.
I don't understand how visa officer has determined that I don't have past experience.

Regarding the company residential address, I worked on client's site.

Should I wait until I'm requested to submit additional documents?

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diaa said:
I have over 8 years of supervisory experience in a different field; this is mentioned in "Schedule A."
In addition, I studied business management in Canada, So I believe I have both qualifications: Academic and Practical.
I don't understand how visa officer has determined that I don't have past experience.

Should I wait until I'm requested to submit additional documents?
Like you explain above, explain them to VO explicitly by giving more documents :)
Other seniors here may have better suggestions.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Diaa said:

Should I wait until I'm requested to submit additional documents? Yes. Do not submit additional documents until and unless requested.

Mrnevermind

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Upfont
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2015 :D
I've absolutely lost all my hope at this point and hitting the lowest point.

I've requested my second GCMS note in January 9, which I'm yet to receive.

I did my upfront medical back in Nov, but no update

Nothing is happening and this limbo is driving me nuts.