March 2014 applications

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polarbear said:
Hello Nomi2012:

It takes approximately 2 weeks for transfer.

You can expect Test Letter by September 15th.

You can expect Test Date by end of September or before October 15th for sure.

Scarborough and Mississauga are the fastest local offices in the country.

Citizenship applications are processed in 6 to 7 months now in these offices.

:-X
Your very accurate predictions. Please help to predict when I receive test letter? thanks.

Eazeetrade

Mar 14, 2014
Hello experts
Appl received 17 march 2014 received line disappeared April, local office received 14 august yet no test invite???

Any ideas on what may be causing the delay and when am I likely in ur opinion to receive the invite

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carluccio said:
Your very accurate predictions. Please help to predict when I receive test letter? thanks.
technically 1st or 2nd week of Oct. I'd assume.

No later than 3rd week of Oct., I believe - as per current experiences

Good luck!!!

Start preparing for the test ;D ;)

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eazeetrade said:
Hello experts
Appl received 17 march 2014 received line disappeared April, local office received 14 august yet no test invite???

Any ideas on what may be causing the delay and when am I likely in ur opinion to receive the invite

U shud expect any time soon...next couple of weeks for sure...

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomi2012 said:
technically 1st or 2nd week of Oct. I'd assume.

No later than 3rd week of Oct., I believe - as per current experiences

Good luck!!!

Start preparing for the test ;D ;)
Thanks a lot. I'm reading the booklet these days.

Munchie

Apr 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Evening All,

I did my citizenship today and passed and I received my oath letter after a brief interview. Oath is scheduled for next Tuesday, Sept 23rd. All praise to Him. I am steps away from completion of this process. From start to finish...a little over 6 months( March 19 - Sept 23rd).

All the best!

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
Munchie said:
Good Evening All,

I did my citizenship today and passed and I received my oath letter after a brief interview. Oath is scheduled for next Tuesday, Sept 23rd. All praise to Him. I am steps away from completion of this process. From start to finish...a little over 6 months( March 19 - Sept 23rd).

All the best!
Congrats what is your local office

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Munchie said:
Good Evening All,

All the best!
Congratulations. Sure all praises due to HIM!!!

Had you submitted your cbsa report in March
or
did you take cbsa report with you on you r interview?

Was it individual application or family?

Delilah14

Jun 10, 2013
Munchie said:
Good Evening All,

All the best!
same here! Did my test today , scored 20/20 and got my oath letter then and there! So excited! Good luck everyone!

App received 24th March
In process 2nd May
Test -18 sep (scarborough)
Oath- 30th Sept

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
Delilah14 said:
same here! Did my test today , scored 20/20 and got my oath letter then and there! So excited! Good luck everyone!

App received 24th March
In process 2nd May
Oath- 30th Sept

Congrats one question has any one gotten their oath letter if they did not get 20 / 20. So we can analyze if only people who score the top mark get an invitation for oath there and then.....please reply

Delilah14

Jun 10, 2013
ahmadk909 said:
Congrats one question has any one gotten their oath letter if they did not get 20 / 20. So we can analyze if only people who score the top mark get an invitation for oath there and then.....please reply
I doubt its related to that. But that test is so easy. The online tests were much harder with the years and names. The actual test I found was so easy. I was done in 10 min. At the interview... I am a very chatty person (too friendly) so chatted up with the officer - pretty much with my whole life story - even before he asked me the questions. The officer didn't even check my passport stamps against my travel data (and I had quite a few too) but asked me a few background questions such as do you work, where do you work, relationship status, the area I live in and then showed me the oath letter and said are you free on this day, you can be a canadian :)
If you are honest, show that you are genuine and you have nothing to hide you are fine. The officers are all really friendly and super nice and the bottom line is no need to even feel nervous.

Munchie

Apr 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I carried out only what I was instructed to carry. I did not carry a CBSA report. They had a copy already. I had multiple absences for one day excursions across the border and back home. Agent went through my passports for me and my child and checked against CBSA/ICE report.

Agents are friendly but they are trained questioner and critical thinkers.

Local office Mississauga.

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Delilah14 said:

App received 24th March
In process 2nd May
Oath- 30th Sept
Congrats!!!

Delilah14

Jun 10, 2013
Nomi2012 said:
Congrats!!!

Nope, I didn't have the CBSA report. But I had my passports (current and expired), PR card, drivers license, Health card, IMM 5292, VOS, Test letter (yellow one), Transcripts from bachelors and masters, bachelors degree certificate, Dean's list letters, Government scholarship letters, recommendations from internships and jobs, rental receipts when I was in school, the property tax stuff for my house, current job pay stubs and the notice of assessments from revenue canada (2010 -2013).

But the officer only looked at my PR card, Drivers license, Health card, passports (only the biographical page, he just compared if they have the same) and the landing paper. That was it. And I only laid these out on the table. I had the other documents as back up in case

I was a single applicant.