Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yoyojojo said:
updated:
received march 7, 2014
in process: apr17, 2014
called cic today: they send letter on today, sept 15,2014, show the test on sept 29, 2014

process office: Niagara Falls.
congrats buddy

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dp2014 said:
I think you should have the start date as when you want them to start counting the eligible number of days. when CBSA pulls the report, does not matter what is the start date. And also remember, the report has only entry to Canada.
Thank you

Oh my......
Then how on earth do they know how many days have a person been out of the country?

kentTO

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomi2012 said:
Thank you

Oh my......
Then how on earth do they know how many days have a person been out of the country?
which is why they do the RQ, etc, when they feel something is wrong.

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
Hello guys went for my citizenship test today, passed the test also got my oath letter there. Thankyou so much for all your help and support during the process.

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadk909 said:
Hello guys went for my citizenship test today, passed the test also got my oath letter there. Thankyou so much for all your help and support during the process.
Congras.

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadk909 said:
Did you show them CBSA travel record during the interview or had you submitted alongwith ur application back in march?

kentTO

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadk909 said:
What questions did they ask you? How much travel did you do?

Did you have any missing stamps in your passport?

Did you have CBSA report?

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
Nomi2012 said:
Did you show them CBSA travel record during the interview or had you submitted alongwith ur application back in march?
No I did not have the CBSA letter, I had a lot of travel to the US due to nature of work, but I had detailed records of all trips that were more than one day. I think the person did match this with the cbsa records. ....

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
kentTO said:
What questions did they ask you? How much travel did you do?

Did you have any missing stamps in your passport?

Did you have CBSA report?
I had north of 120 days in three years.

He matched the days calculator with the CBSA boarder crossing report.

No I did not have the report but I had consented that they could get the report.

The person was more concerned with the criminal record then anything else.

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadk909 said:
No I did not have the CBSA letter, I had a lot of travel to the US due to nature of work, but I had detailed records of all trips that were more than one day. I think the person did match this with the cbsa records. ....
Thanks dear. Good luck for the oath!

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the test invitation (letter in mail).....it is scheduled on 1st of Oct. 2014...ecas is not updated yet.... ;D