Waived
Passport Req..
04-JAN-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-JAN-2012
LANDED..........
10-JAN-2012
@ raymasa

CIC has definitely started processing the applications received after 7th March.
Applications received on 18th March have also got eCAS In Process status.
I use my UCI (Unique Client Id xxxx-xxxx) to check the eCAS status. This number is printed on PR card. You can also use PR Card Number printed on the back of the card.
I think CIC has started updating statuses on eCAS everyday, contrary to earlier belief that the status updates happen only on weekends and Tuesdays. Yesterday I saw few of them started getting eCAS statuses, and today I got it.
Latest In Process date updated on eCAS is 29-APR-2014.

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
sweetakash said:
@ raymasa

CIC has definitely started processing the applications received after 7th March.
Applications received on 18th March have also got eCAS In Process status.
I use my UCI (Unique Client Id xxxx-xxxx) to check the eCAS status. This number is printed on PR card. You can also use PR Card Number printed on the back of the card.
I think CIC has started updating statuses on eCAS everyday, contrary to earlier belief that the status updates happen only on weekends and Tuesdays. Yesterday I saw few of them started getting eCAS statuses, and today I got it.
Latest In Process date updated on eCAS is 29-APR-2014.
Thanks sweetakash. This is strange, I will call them again next week. I was checking ecas using the number on the back of the PR card (starts with PA), but I just checked with the unique ID (thanks for the suggestion). Either way it says no record.

Thanks for your help

Ray

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did any one whose application reached to CIC around March 1st week receive your AOR on mail?

My application reached there on Mar 3rd, CIC started processing on Apr 9th. So far I haven't received my AOR on the mail.

Canman2

May 2, 2014
parasv said:
Did any one whose application reached to CIC around March 1st week receive your AOR on mail?

My application reached there on Mar 3rd, CIC started processing on Apr 9th. So far I haven't received my AOR on the mail.
Same timeline as yours. I've not received the AOR yet as well. Probably next week.

Canman2

May 2, 2014
raymasa said:
Thanks sweetakash. This is strange, I will call them again next week. I was checking ecas using the number on the back of the PR card (starts with PA), but I just checked with the unique ID (thanks for the suggestion). Either way it says no record.

Thanks for your help

Ray
Did you try the number on Record of Landing document? It worked for me.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Use the Client ID #
Its on the PR card... 8 Digits in Length

Canman2 said:

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
parasv said:

Yeap same here.. Im still waiting my aor too.. Hopefully next week..

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i posted my application which was, according to post office tracker, received on 21st of March. I have not received aor yet. When am I likely to receive aor?

parlvu

Mar 7, 2014
My package arrived on March 20 per the courier tracker and no updates made yet on ECAS - still not found. I suspect it will go through next week!

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
January 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Febuary 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011 sent passport May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received June 4, 2011
LANDED..........
June 24, 2011
Hello guys did you provide your employment record? If YES in question 6F thanks

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Canman2 said:

[quote author=daktrader]
Use the Client ID #
Its on the PR card... 8 Digits in Length
[/quote]

Thanks Canman2 and daktrader for the suggestions. I just tried both number, still no update (no records found). It seems that they may have multiple teams working on opening applications and the timeline the agent on the phone gave me, might have been the team furthest behind. But that is just my explanation.

Will call the call center again next week.

Thanks again for the help

Ray

meeemeee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
parasv said:

Same
Sent application on March 2nd and received at CIC on March 5th.
ECAS updated to 'In Process' status. Processing start date - April 11th
Acknowledge letter sent on March 5th (this what they wrote in my online application status) but I didn't receive it until today May 3rd, I am in Mississauga.

I called them and they said it is not important letter!!! even they didn't ask me who I am or my PR number to check my application :mad:

sept-30

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
It happened to me too. I got my AOR two months after they started processing my file. as long as you can see your e-case , its ok .