Passport Req..
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2013
LANDED..........
08-06-2013
lvladman said:
No updates :'(
Is it related to our NOC, nationality, or marital status?
Hi lvladman,

I sent you a private message. Can you please reply?

diana83

Sep 13, 2012
Well, Ottawa has received my medical reports as of today, according to Canada Post mail tracking. I really hope I'll get my PPR soon! I'm taking a trip at the end of December, so it would be perfect if I got everything approved by then so I could land on my way home! Cross your fingers. :D

OHKIDDA

Star Member
Sep 1, 2012
aburana said:
Dear March applicants,

I received my PPR too! What a wonderful news for this November!
Here is my timeline:
App sent March 28
App received (ecas shows) April 2
AoR NA
Med Sep 24
Med's done Sep 27
Med delivered Oct 9
PPR Nov 1

Thanks!
wow that's amazing. congrats.
now, my stress level is even higher as they got my medicals on the 4th of October. then, they updated to 'medicals received' on 24th of October, and no PPR yet!

Waiting:)

Oct 23, 2012
OHKIDDA said:
wow that's amazing. congrats.
now, my stress level is even higher as they got my medicals on the 4th of October. then, they updated to 'medicals received' on 24th of October, and no PPR yet!
well..now I think is a good time to start getting a bit anxious myself. I did my medicals on Sep 19 and they were sent after a week and my status hasn't changed on e cas. Still shows "processing" but my contact information has changed 3 times :-X

I think for now I should keep a positive attitude and think no news is good news for time being.

curiberry

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2012
Doc's Request.
30-08-2012
AOR Received.
31-05-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
07-09-2012
Passport Req..
08-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visa-exempted, copr-Aug 06,2013
LANDED..........
08-22-2013
I did my medical sep 7 and ecas showed medical received on first week of october.
There are several ppl who got ppr even they done the medical after me.
so it's not only you being anxious. oh well what else can we do.... just cross fingers:S

Waiting:)

Oct 23, 2012
curiberry said:
I did my medical sep 7 and ecas showed medical received on first week of october.
There are several ppl who got ppr even they done the medical after me.
so it's not only you being anxious. oh well what else can we do.... just cross fingers:S
Wow curiberry..and here I am complaining..I should be more patient and yes..fingers crossed for all of us !

OHKIDDA

Star Member
Sep 1, 2012
Waiting:) said:
well..now I think is a good time to start getting a bit anxious myself. I did my medicals on Sep 19 and they were sent after a week and my status hasn't changed on e cas. Still shows "processing" but my contact information has changed 3 times :-X

I think for now I should keep a positive attitude and think no news is good news for time being.
how has your contact info changed???

pongpong

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
I sent my passport to Detroit last October 22 for visa stamping and yesterday my status in ECAS changed to DECISION MADE (A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision). What does it mean by this? Does it mean positive or negative? They already asked my passport and the payment for RPRF! Or is it normal? Do u think they already stamped the visa in my passport? or what. Now im worried about this. I was so happy when i got passport request but now i'm little bit worried.

huh001

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
hey Guys,

Just one quick question about CEC class, does everyone need to go thro ielts even tho u have studied here in Canada for 2 years?

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
huh001 said:
hey Guys,

Just one quick question about CEC class, does everyone need to go thro ielts even tho u have studied here in Canada for 2 years?
yes, u must sit for ielts exam befor qualifying for cec regardless of ur status in canada

ConfuseApplicant

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
huh001 said:
hey Guys,

Yes... You must take English test (IELTS- General Training Module) or French test (TEF)..

Detail find in Guide IMM5609: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5609ETOC.asp

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
pongpong said:
I sent my passport to Detroit last October 22 for visa stamping and yesterday my status in ECAS changed to DECISION MADE (A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision). What does it mean by this? Does it mean positive or negative? They already asked my passport and the payment for RPRF! Or is it normal? Do u think they already stamped the visa in my passport? or what. Now im worried about this. I was so happy when i got passport request but now i'm little bit worried.
Dont worry.
Decision made means they make the final step from their side. After you land the status will change again. It could be positive or negative but I guess, and hope, it is positive in your side.

Good luck,
-KAMMAR

DJ123

Sep 12, 2012
Need Help....

I started my application in Mar and Received PPR request on Nov 01

I got married in Apr and sent an email to change status somewhere in September...CPP-O asked to send all required forms with certificate.

I have few questions:
1. I am waiting for PCC and FBI for my spouse. I have rest of the documents ready for my Spouse. Should I proceed with sending her documents to CPP-O
2. Do I need to send $550 Fee now or it will be sent to Detroit when her AOR is received.
3. Do I need to notify Detroit office that I am holding my Passport request and would send later once my spouse is added in my application and what is the way to notify them