MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adereleadegbite said:
Dear All Professor on the forum,

Many thanks.

I was not awarded any points for the adaptability assessment factor because one of my signatories of the Manitoba Affidavit of Support is concurrently supporting multiple applications and as result, my application for nomination by the Province of Manitoba was not approved.

Please Sir, What do you think I can do from this point?
Hi dear,

Can you please describe how many applications had been supported by your sponser which become the reason of your disapproval ?
Also how many applications (max.) can a sponser support

zealot

Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-12
Hello, im filipinasadhart. Newbie :D my concern is 2 times na ko nadenied sa Manitolba Nominee?? dun ako lage bumabagsak sa experienced. First kulang ako ng 10 points para makapasok ako sa pointing system nila. then Last year 4 points na lang kulang ko to pass. Ano ba ang gagawin ko to pass??? Pls. Help me...

Now im going to try it again to apply ....

adereleadegbite

Jan 4, 2012
zealotzealot said:
Hi dear,

Can you please describe how many applications had been supported by your sponser which become the reason of your disapproval ?
Also how many applications (max.) can a sponser support

zealot
Many thanks for your questions. But I do not know numbers of application that applications. Thanx.

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
filipinasadhart said:
Hello, im filipinasadhart. Newbie :D my concern is 2 times na ko nadenied sa Manitolba Nominee?? dun ako lage bumabagsak sa experienced. First kulang ako ng 10 points para makapasok ako sa pointing system nila. then Last year 4 points na lang kulang ko to pass. Ano ba ang gagawin ko to pass??? Pls. Help me...

hello filipinasadhart
ano ba ang reason ng pagbagsak mo? kung worked experience dapat dagdagan mo pa ito. ako dati nag online assess ako. iyon din ang kulang ko. pero plus points ang meron kang relative doon.

B

BlessedMe

franzrn said:
can i stay in vancouver just for a week before i go to winnipeg, manitoba?
i suggest you go to your own province of destination first, then go to vancouver afterwards..
the consulate might question your arrival in vancouver and request you to land to manitoba first, since it is the province that nominated you that's why you were able to land to canada..this will give you peace, right, i mean you won't need to worry whether you will have problem or not..

B

BlessedMe

filipinasadhart said:

try applying sa ibang stream like strategic... yung isang friend ko lagi rin bagsak sa assessment, nagJob order nalang sya then doon na lang nagprocess sa Manitoba..plus points ang may asawa na professional..plus point din yung mataas na pinag-aralan like post grad studies...plus IELTS.. and relatives or 2 close friends (MAS)

freny

Mar 17, 2012
hello im a newbie here application under genereal stream(manitoba) applied last november 2011,file number recieved march2012 just want to check if anyone can share some info with regards to employment certificate of spouse do they call all the companies of main applicant and spouse to check deatails or they focus more on main applicants work history record? please help :) thanks

B

BlessedMe

freny said:
hello im a newbie here application under genereal stream(manitoba) applied last november 2011,file number recieved march2012 just want to check if anyone can share some info with regards to employment certificate of spouse do they call all the companies of main applicant and spouse to check deatails or they focus more on main applicants work history record? please help :) thanks
i think it depends on the consul holding your file... some got their employment records checked (and their spouses), while others not...but if ever background check is done, the VO focuses more on the principal applicant

Olanzky

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2012
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted 06-08-2012
Interview........
09-10-2012
I would like to ask regarding sponsorship. I have a pending application with Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program under General Stream and my sponsors are my sister and my brother-in-law. Currently, my sister is planning to resign from her current job. Would that affect in anyway on my application? Are they both required to have a job? Is it necessary that both of them are currently employed? What if they just transferred to other company? would that be a set-back? What if their household income is more than enough to cover the required amount 'coz my bro-in-law is an architect?

Need you help guys!!!!

Thanks everyone!
Olanzky

Davidbest

Feb 15, 2012
Hello Olanzky. General Stream and Family Support Stream are 2 different streams under MPNP, therefore don't confuse yourself. Since you applied under General Stream of MPNP the following factors must be met: 1. You must provide 2 affidavits of supports, each completed by a close friend or distant relative in Manitoba ( This is one of the eligibility Requirements). And don't forget that applicants with close relatives in Manitoba should only apply to the Genral Stream if they do not meet the eligibility criteria for family support assessment stream.

In addition, you must also satisy the MPNP officials that :
2. you can be assessed sufficient points ( i.e. 55 points)
3. having the training, work experience and language ability necessary for long term employment in Manitoba.
4. have demostrates a clear ability and intention to establish permanently and successfully i n Manitoba.
5. and in view of your question, you must enough settlement funds on your name.

If all these factors are met by you I don't think you will have problem despite the chanlenges of your sponsors. Best regards.

Olanzky

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2012
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted 06-08-2012
Interview........
09-10-2012
Davidbest said:
Hello Olanzky. General Stream and Family Support Stream are 2 different streams under MPNP, therefore don't confuse yourself. Since you applied under General Stream of MPNP the following factors must be met: 1. You must provide 2 affidavits of supports, each completed by a close friend or distant relative in Manitoba ( This is one of the eligibility Requirements). And don't forget that applicants with close relatives in Manitoba should only apply to the Genral Stream if they do not meet the eligibility criteria for family support assessment stream.

In addition, you must also satisy the MPNP officials that :
2. you can be assessed sufficient points ( i.e. 55 points)
3. having the training, work experience and language ability necessary for long term employment in Manitoba.
4. have demostrates a clear ability and intention to establish permanently and successfully i n Manitoba.
5. and in view of your question, you must enough settlement funds on your name.

If all these factors are met by you I don't think you will have problem despite the chanlenges of your sponsors. Best regards.

Thanks David!!

Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-12
jlrp said:
hello filipinasadhart
ano ba ang reason ng pagbagsak mo? kung worked experience dapat dagdagan mo pa ito. ako dati nag online assess ako. iyon din ang kulang ko. pero plus points ang meron kang relative doon.

Hi Jlrp & Blessedme ;D, sorry it was too late to reply. yun experinced ko kase mostly 6 months lang ,madalas napapasukan ko agency. pero now i make it a point na yun experinced ko ngayon eh tumagal na ko ng 1 year and 4 months. 1st application ko was 10 points ang kulang ko then 2nd application was 4 points ang kulang ko para makaabot ako ng 55 points. I do have relatives there sya yun nagprocess ng application ko dun. Unfortunately yun na lang. Sobrang naghihinayang ako sa 4 points di pa ko pinagbigyan last March. My relative told me try ko daw to take an ielts exam para additional points at makahabol and dagdagan ang money. Kaya yun ang ginagawa ko ngayon. Sana this time makapasa naman ako at gusto makapunta jan sa canada this year. How about you ano ang ginawa mo? Do you think it is enough to pass? Ano ba ang required score ng manitolba nominee for ielts general training? Do you have any idea? i am in the process of organizing my papers. Thanks for the reply.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

After more than 6 months of waiting after the temp file number and after sending the required docs,

Look what they replied when I inquired.

"Status updates are not provided for any applications due to our limited resources. Once the decision is made you will be notified by regular mail"

I applied in 2010 dec and still waiting for my LOA

:mad:

SATNAM G

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2013
AOR Received.
12-07-2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Hi everyone,

I have one question regarding MPNP, do we have to have 2 yrs experience in last 5 yrs in a single stream or it cud be in different NOC.

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everybody

will it affect MPNP application if I leave the job after applying for MPNP ?
experience is already of 4 yrs at the the time of application applied.

OR

if my NOC code changes after applying for MPNP ?
experience is already of 4 yrs at the the time of application applied.

Kindly suggest