Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
012813-email/ Submitted all docs: 040213
VISA ISSUED...
042513 PDOS.......:042613
LANDED..........
I sponsor my brother via Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.

And here is his timeline:
MPNP - Family Stream
Application Dropped in Winnipeg : May 11, 2011
Approval Received : July 8, 2011
Interviewed (Sponsor) : Nov 11, 2011
Received request for Orig Docs :December 6, 2011
Submitted Final Docs : March 28, 2012
AOR-CEM : July 15, 2012

creamy_on_top

Aug 15, 2012
hi there.
I'm new in this forum,i have some concern regarding my application so i decided to join.I'm pretty sure that u could ease my worries..I applied in MPNP under Family Support Stream. I sent my entire application to my auntie in Manitoba since shes my sponsor and together with the lawyer they checked all my documents.Th ey forwarded my papers at MPNP on Feb 23 2012..But unfortunately they returned all my documents. I received a letter from MPNP dated july 2012, with file number indicated.But its written here that i need to take ielts general training.Huh so sad!!.I actually had my ielts in acad dated june 2010..is that valid or i need to take ielts general training...huh so time consuming..but im trying to have my self review and planning to take next month..what should i do pls help me!!and just in case i had my result in ielts general training and mail all my documents to them,how long will it take to process my documents,its that possible to make it quicker because i already have my file number.?pls help..tnx much :) :)

markolo

May 14, 2012
Hi All,

I'm new on this forum and would like to know more about the process of applying for Canadian PR. I have some questions that I would appreciate if I can have someone throw light on for me:
I am an Accountant by training - do I qualify to apply by virtue of my profession?
Would I need to know anyone in Canada to be able to apply?
If I qualify to apply, under which of the programs do I have the best chance?

Many thanks as you share your experience with me.

Markolo

markolo

May 14, 2012
HOW REAL IS THIS CANADIAN PR STUFF?

Hi All,

I'm new on this forum and would like to know more about the process of applying for Canadian PR. I have some questions that I would appreciate if I can have someone throw light on for me:
I am an Accountant by training - do I qualify to apply by virtue of my profession?
Would I need to know anyone in Canada to be able to apply?
If I qualify to apply, under which of the programs do I have the best chance?

Many thanks as you share your experience with me.

Markolo

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
012813-email/ Submitted all docs: 040213
VISA ISSUED...
042513 PDOS.......:042613
LANDED..........
creamy_on_top said:
hi there.
I'm new in this forum,i have some concern regarding my application so i decided to join.I'm pretty sure that u could ease my worries..I applied in MPNP under Family Support Stream. I sent my entire application to my auntie in Manitoba since shes my sponsor and together with the lawyer they checked all my documents.Th ey forwarded my papers at MPNP on Feb 23 2012..But unfortunately they returned all my documents. I received a letter from MPNP dated july 2012, with file number indicated.But its written here that i need to take ielts general training.Huh so sad!!.I actually had my ielts in acad dated june 2010..is that valid or i need to take ielts general training...huh so time consuming..but im trying to have my self review and planning to take next month..what should i do pls help me!!and just in case i had my result in ielts general training and mail all my documents to them,how long will it take to process my documents,its that possible to make it quicker because i already have my file number.?pls help..tnx much :) :)
I replied on the other 2 topics you posed this same questions.. :)

On the website, you will find this:
Your language test must be no more than two years old at the date of application to the MPNP.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
filipinasadhart said:
what is the meaning of AOR-CEM ? thanks
Acknowledgement Of Receipt - Canadian Embassy Manila

blndnvr

Apr 23, 2014
zealotzealot said:
Hi dear,

Can you please describe how many applications had been supported by your sponser which become the reason of your disapproval ?
Also how many applications (max.) can a sponser support

zealot
hi.. how many months after sending ur application did they send a notice that ur application was disapproved? I just sent my application and just known that my sponsor has a pending application to one aplicant also..im worried they might not approve my application.

maebalisi

Feb 2, 2015
S.K said:
No Proof of Funds is required for PNP applicants at CIC level and upon Landing...
hi, does this means that it is not necessary for me to submit any document such as bank certificate or statement of account in our application for permanent resident visa?

Thankyou

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Any news for MPNP 2015 program?

Roeeda

May 20, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Me and my husband applied for the PNP in july 2014 online, we received the file number and embassy contacted our sponsor in manitoba as well. In december 2014, they require some documents and after that its more than 6 months we didn't receive any information from them.Our online application status is written as " in process". The total time is more than one year since we applied for PNP. Can anyone help me regarding this?

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
Roeeda said:
Hello Everyone,

Me and my husband applied for the PNP in july 2014 online, we received the file number and embassy contacted our sponsor in manitoba as well. In december 2014, they require some documents and after that its more than 6 months we didn't receive any information from them.Our online application status is written as " in process". The total time is more than one year since we applied for PNP. Can anyone help me regarding this?
Hi Roeeda

Please go to the thread "MPNP Application Batch 2014"

You will find many of us that are also waiting to hear news on our online applications.

Also update your profile....if you look at mine on the extreme left, you can update what ever information you've already been through on there.

Have faith dear, I suggest you call MPNP offices, give your file number and ask if there is anything they require (documents) from you because you haven't had any news since December2014. They should be able to tell you what stage your file is in for the moment.

Hope this helps.

Will look for you on the other thread, say hi okay :D

xxx

Althea

Iphi

Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

Will there be a less chance to be approved in MPNP if I was already denied by the VO for Student Visa? The school is located in Alberta.

Hope you to hear from you guys.

Thank you in advance.

Dawinderpandher

Mar 24, 2017
manitoba canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
hi guys
me from draw #15
LAA 6 April 2016
24 November status changed to Not Accepted for Assessment
28 May 2017 case reopen
30 May Assessment Pending
16 June Assessment in Process
5 July Sponsor Interview on Phone
6 July Status changed to Information Requested

till now no e-mail received or no update

plz guide me and help What will Happen next?

thanks in advance for your kind reply.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
My friend will help me in settlement in manitoba and willing to provide her name for nomination. But what documents i need for application in case i am invited to apply? Need ECA?