+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM

franzrn

Mar 15, 2010
hi everyone!!!

i have just some questions....

1. i just got my permanent resident visa for MPNP and before i buy a ticket i want to know if i can stay in vancouver just for a week to visit some relatives and friends there, before going to my destination which is manitoba. do MPNP allow it?

2. how much do i need as a show money for MPNP?

thank you in advance for your replies........

franz

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
franzrn said:
hi everyone!!!

1. i just got my permanent resident visa for MPNP and before i buy a ticket i want to know if i can stay in vancouver just for a week to visit some relatives and friends there, before going to my destination which is manitoba. do MPNP allow it?

Once you get your permanent resident visa, you are free to roam around the country, one week shouldn't be a problem unless you want to permanently settle in that vancouver.

Not sure for MPNP, sorry !

franz

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
franzrn said:
hi everyone!!!

franz
For reply Q.No.2, funds are the same as are for FSW CAN $ 10,000 per member and 2,000 for every additional family member.

Good Luck.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
No Proof of Funds is required for PNP applicants at CIC level and upon Landing...

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
hey please can u tell me in which stream u applied ? and from which country you belong ? how much time it takes ?

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
I just want to ask those who already bought their tickets after receiving their visa/s, what's the average time interval between buying a ticket and the date of your departure?

Let's say one bought a ticket today, will his/her departure be at least one month from the day he/she bought the ticket?

I'm asking coz I plan to submit my resignation only if and when I have my ticket with me (assuming the emabssy grants me a visa). Just making sure that I'm really going to Canada before I resign. And I want to resign in accordance with the labor law which is "effective one month after I submitted my resignation letter".

Thanks.

esr

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-August-2013
Nomination.....
11-September-2013
AOR Received.
30-August-2013
File Transfer...
11-September-2013
Med's Done....
02-July-2013
Passport Req..
06-May -2014 Passport received CEM by Beronia May 08, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon... "To God be the Glory"
hello qaiser just want to ask some querry.. I applied in manitoba last dec 2009 then last march 15 may auntie receive a letter confirming that may application is complete i think together with the reference number. how many years or months before receiving loa.. i work abroad having 3years experience what do you thinkk is there any chance that i reciv loa also im so bothered now its difficult coz im always thinking about the application...

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
Hi Esr,

My cousin also submitted my application to Manitoba under Family Stream on 14 December 2009. I follow up from the Immigration of Manitoba if they have sent a letter and they confirmed that they sent one on March 5, 2010 although my cousin hasn't received it till now.

I read from different forums that there are some cases in 2009 (from July) that they received their LOA within 5-8 months.

Please update me of your progress as we have the same timeline.. At least, we'll be having an idea (more or less) regarding the speed of processing of our papers.

Are you also in Family Stream?

Thanks,

Marissa

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
I heard that in order to qualify for Manitoba Nominee Program, one must have two affidavits from Manitoba residents saying that they know you etc.

I know nobody in Manitoba and from India. Is there any possibility of getting an affidavit from someone who is willing to help a possible immigrant by giving affidavit?

Thanks,

Apr 9, 2010
esr said:
hello qaiser just want to ask some querry.. I applied in manitoba last dec 2009 then last march 15 may auntie receive a letter confirming that may application is complete i think together with the reference number. how many years or months before receiving loa.. i work abroad having 3years experience what do you thinkk is there any chance that i reciv loa also im so bothered now its difficult coz im always thinking about the application...

Hi Esr,
May i find out from you if you got a copy of the letter that was received by your auntie. If you didnt get it, were you told you were sent one and did you double check from immigration office in Manitoba? Cheers[/color]

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rezendgi said:
franzrn said:
hi everyone!!!

Once you get your permanent resident visa, you are free to roam around the country, one week shouldn't be a problem unless you want to permanently settle in that vancouver.

Not sure for MPNP, sorry !

franz
rezendgi how are you my friend.... if you dont know the answer then no one has forced you to reply to the post. just ignore it and dont tell the world that you dont know it.

srk

May 15, 2010
Hello S.K

I applied at Federal level in 2005 than in 2009 applied under PNP and recently got provincial nomination (family stream). I've submitted all documents (as per checklist for Provincial nomination). I was assigned same file number of my previous file (Federal) with suffix “PV” than received medical and Passport request together and submitted everything but after 20 days instead of passport with visa I got a letter to provide proof of settlement fund as I have declared (I did declare fund I will bring in Schedule4 (PNP)) wit two other page of information about requirement of settlement fund for skilled workers.

I've submitted proof of enough settlement fund but Just wondering how sequence changed.

Thanks
SRK

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
franzrn said:
hi everyone!!!

franz
Hi franzrn,

Just want to ask you when you received your passport with visa already for Permanent Residence, did the embassy inform you thru email first or they send back your passport by mail or both? Please let me know. Thanks a lot...Congrats

adereleadegbite

Jan 4, 2012
Dear All Professor on the forum,

Many thanks.

I was not awarded any points for the adaptability assessment factor because one of my signatories of the Manitoba Affidavit of Support is concurrently supporting multiple applications and as result, my application for nomination by the Province of Manitoba was not approved.

Please Sir, What do you think I can do from this point?