+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP renewal 2018 January

padrepio

Apr 15, 2015
Hi I’m a new here in the forum.. I will submit my EOI,can I ask your help guys reg my education question.. I’m a B.S PHARMACY GRAD..so meaning I will choose three to four year post secondary degree? Tnx

jogzy

May 31, 2016
Congrats jogzy! I have a question for you. I am also going to apply for the Manitoba Express Entry pathway. I already have my IELTS result. There's a section on the MPNP online application asking whether you have a valid Educational Credential Assessment. My question is, did you have to submit an ECA report? Because you can say "No" to that question. If I answer no though, would I loose points for Education?

Congrats again and best of luck.
You have to understand that the ECA report is very important part of the application, since the MNPN EE is linked to the federal EE, you must have done your ECA before hand, if not you will not be eligible for the MPNP EE but will be eligible fr another pathway.

jogzy

May 31, 2016
Settlement Funds
All applicants should have C$10,000 plus C$2,000 for spouse and each accompanying dependant.

This is not a program fee; settlement funds are the recommended amount of money for you to have available to support yourself and your family as you arrive and adjust to life in Manitoba.

Submit copies of bank statements and certificates of deposit demonstrating a clear financial history of sufficient and transferable settlement funds (liquid assets) in your name and/or the name of your spouse or common-law partner, and, if applicable:

• copies of securities and other investments
  • proof of ownership of real estate including a current market price evaluation, or other assets (not including personal items such as jewelry, furniture or vehicles) owned by the applicant or spouse, with objective fair market value evaluation
If there are currency controls in your country of residence, the MPNP may require proof of transferability.
Congratulations jogzy .

I would like to know if gift deed is accepted for Manitoba PNP. If yes, does it have to be 3 months or less in the account?

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Settlement Funds
All applicants should have C$10,000 plus C$2,000 for spouse and each accompanying dependant.

This is not a program fee; settlement funds are the recommended amount of money for you to have available to support yourself and your family as you arrive and adjust to life in Manitoba.

Submit copies of bank statements and certificates of deposit demonstrating a clear financial history of sufficient and transferable settlement funds (liquid assets) in your name and/or the name of your spouse or common-law partner, and, if applicable:

• proof of ownership of real estate including a current market price evaluation, or other assets (not including personal items such as jewelry, furniture or vehicles) owned by the applicant or spouse, with objective fair market value evaluation
If there are currency controls in your country of residence, the MPNP may require proof of transferability.
@jogzy

Is gift deed (in form of cash ) accepeted? If yes, does it have to be in 3 months in the account or less?

unli2020

Feb 5, 2018
Please advise regarding this question-
'Have you or your spouse ever applied to any other Provincial Nominee Program (other than the MPNP) or a federal immigration program with an intended destination outside of Manitoba?' If I answer NO here, does this mean I should not select other provinces in my Federal Express Entry profile? I have not been invited in Federal yet.

lekside33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Please advise regarding this question-
'Have you or your spouse ever applied to any other Provincial Nominee Program (other than the MPNP) or a federal immigration program with an intended destination outside of Manitoba?' If I answer NO here, does this mean I should not select other provinces in my Federal Express Entry profile? I have not been invited in Federal yet.
Please the answer is NO. i.e select No and when you create your profile for the federal express entry you can select other provinces.

Best wishes.

Reactions: unli2020

Kroch

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, please any tips or information on how to link medical reports of family members when one applicant is abroad and away from the others?

unli2020

Feb 5, 2018
Settlement Funds

Are we required to declare all the real estate properties we own? I'm thinking not to declare in MPNP but then I see this "Bring as much money as you can to make moving and finding a home in Canada easier. Canadian customs regulations require you to declare if you're bringing more than CAN$10,000 into Canada. If you don't tell them, you may be fined, and your funds could be seized" in CIC website.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Hello all.
Just reading through previous posts and realized people are posting their phone numbers on the thread which I believe it's not safe. I will advise the whatsapp admin to identify himself/herself and send a pm to the individual instead of posting your numbers here for the whole world to see. You have few more months to use that number before you relocate to Manitoba, you will be better securing it for the remaining months. If it makes sense to you, I suggest you delete your posts containing your contact number. All the best. Thank you.

Reactions: oatijani