+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Nomination letters LOA January 2011

God Bless

Feb 19, 2012
Davidbest said:
Hello Godbless. I would like to make comment on your request but your question is not clear to me.

Therefore, please represent your question. Thanks.
Thanks for your reply and I explain you in simple.
I finished my high school in 2002 than I start my training as a Printing Machine Operator from 2002 to 2004. After this I worked as a Printing Machine Operator from 2004 to 2008.
In 2008 I came to Australia for higher study and I studying Printing and Graphic Arts at the moment. I am not working in my occupation.

Am I able to count my years of study this way for 14 years including what I studied in Australia ?
Am I able to count my four years of experience ?

I am confused because usually people finish their study first and than they start experience. I done different way, I finished my high school than I start my experience and than again I start my study.

I hope you now clear about my question what I am trying to ask.

I'm waiting for your reply.

Thanks.
Regards,
God Bless........

Davidbest

Feb 15, 2012
Hello Godbless. To the best of my knowledge and understanding you must be aware of these basic facts that MPNP officers will assess your intended occupation ( i.e.Printing Machine Opeator) based on your training and work experience.
Likewise, the MPNP will assess your empoyability in your assess occupation base on:
-your documented education, training, work experience and language skill
-current description of duties, skills, talents and work setting in the Canadian economy described in National Occupational Classification (N.O.C)
- your transferable skill to other related occupation with equal or similar skill level.

In view of the above, you must provide sufficient and credible evidence of work experience to meet General Stream or family support stream point requirement. thanx

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
zealotzealot said:
@ Gugan_123,

Can you please share your timeline indicating your visa office and stream as well.

My timeline is:-
MPNP - Aug, 2011
AOR - Nov, 2011

waiting for LOA.....

Thnaks,

Zealot

Hi,

Appplied : October
AOR : February

Awaiting sponsor Interview..

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Hi Everybody,

With the grace of god, My Sponsor gone to America but he received MPNP call over there & he just told me today that he received call on 24 feb 2012 hope everybody waiting will get there call soon, Its exactly after 6 Months. BUT ONE THING HE GAVE FEW WRONG ANSWERS ABT ME ..............they ask all general questions which are there in the form

My timeline:
Applied on : 24 August 2011
AOR : 09 October 2011 ( 22 September 2011 Date on AOR)
SPONSOR call : 24 February 2012

Thanks,
FGRD

adereleadegbite

Jan 4, 2012
Dear All Professor on the forum,

Many thanks.

I was not awarded any points for the adaptability assessment factor because one of my signatories of the Manitoba Affidavit of Support is concurrently supporting multiple applications and as result, my application for nomination by the Province of Manitoba was not approved.

Please Sir, What do you think I can do from this point?

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
Hi,

I have one query if you can lower my worry..I received my AOR in Fen as told earlier but that was with Temp File Number. I am not sure what does that mean..Did you receive your AOR with Temp File number as well ? One of the applicant named FGRD told that his file was complete so he did not received any Temp File number.. Is it correct that there is something missing in my File or they will probably communicate for further documents or anything. Please if you can share your thoughts on this, I would really appreciate this.

Thanks,
GD

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
Just so happy to share the good news. My sponsor in Manitoba received our L.O.A. yesterday. To God be the glory.

Here is my timeline:

Filed MPNP application: September 2011
AOR from MPNP: November 2011
Sponsor's interview: February 29, 2012
Letter of Approval: March 7, 2012

I have some questions, please:
1. Can somebody in another country pay for my processing fees using his credit card as long as he signs the form?
2. Do I need to have the photocopies of my supporting documents be notarized (like birth certificates, passports) or photocopy is just okay as long as it is clear? I did not have them notarized when I submitted it before to MPNP and it was okay.

Thanks to all of you guys and to this forum.

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear,

May I know in which stream did you apply and which is your visa office ?

I received AOR but nowhere it has been mentioned that file number given by MPNP authorities is temporary.
On the top right side my file number has been mentioned.
The detailed wording of my AOR is:-

Dear _____
We are pleased to inform you that your application for the MPNP has been accepted for assessment under the General Stream with the application file number indicated above.

The MPNP processes most applications in three to six months. Applications to our General stream or applications requiring additional documents or information can take six months or longer to process. Please do not contact our office to request information concerning the status of your application during this time, as this may delay processing.

In your AOR, has it been clearly mentioned that the given file number is temporary ?
Kindly discuss your AOR in detail.

Thanks

Zealot

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Gugan_123 said:
Hi,

I have one query if you can lower my worry..I received my AOR in Fen as told earlier but that was with Temp File Number. I am not sure what does that mean..Did you receive your AOR with Temp File number as well ? One of the applicant named FGRD told that his file was complete so he did not received any Temp File number.. Is it correct that there is something missing in my File or they will probably communicate for further documents or anything. Please if you can share your thoughts on this, I would really appreciate this.

Thanks,
GD

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear,

Were you also interviewed by MPNP authorities ?

Zealot

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

fgrd said:
Hi Everybody,

With the grace of god, My Sponsor gone to America but he received MPNP call over there & he just told me today that he received call on 24 feb 2012 hope everybody waiting will get there call soon, Its exactly after 6 Months. BUT ONE THING HE GAVE FEW WRONG ANSWERS ABT ME ..............they ask all general questions which are there in the form

My timeline:
Applied on : 24 August 2011
AOR : 09 October 2011 ( 22 September 2011 Date on AOR)
SPONSOR call : 24 February 2012

Thanks,
FGRD

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sukhi,

Have you received your LOA or still waiting ?

sukhi kaur said:
@ zealotzealot,

Applied in June /11
AOR July/11
Sponsored interview Dec/11
Waiting for LOA

Thanks

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,

Kindly help me !

General Stream applicants (preferably)

Do the MPNP authorities mention the tentative processing time to be elapsed for LOA in the AOR released by them at early stage ?

I received AOR in which it has been clearly mentioned that your application may take 3-6 months for LOA.

Kindly share who got AOR or LOA.

Zealot

B

BlessedMe

Gugan_123 said:
Hi,

Thanks,
GD
yes, temporary file number is given because youu have not yet passed the entire application..you have passed the initial process in Manitoba Immig, but your permanent file number will be given after you are processed in your Visa Office..
no need to worry, you will eventually have your permanent file number as soon as you submit your documents and pay in VO

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
adereleadegbite said:
Dear All Professor on the forum,

Many thanks.

I was not awarded any points for the adaptability assessment factor because one of my signatories of the Manitoba Affidavit of Support is concurrently supporting multiple applications and as result, my application for nomination by the Province of Manitoba was not approved.

Please Sir, What do you think I can do from this point?
You have to find new sponsorers I believe. Well, in my case my sponsorer's also supporting one applicant too and I am the second one for both. Can you highlight how many aplicants your sponsorers were supporting ?

Thanks....GD

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
BlessedMe said:
yes, temporary file number is given because youu have not yet passed the entire application..you have passed the initial process in Manitoba Immig, but your permanent file number will be given after you are processed in your Visa Office..
no need to worry, you will eventually have your permanent file number as soon as you submit your documents and pay in VO
Thanks a lot for your response and guidance!

Regarding the additional documents, I haven't received any letter from the MPNP authorities. Will they send me in writing or may be postal way asking me to send the additonal documents ? As you mentioned that as soon as I submit the documents I wil get the permanent file number. . If you please elaborate this and advice I would really appreciate your thoughts!

Regards....GD

B

BlessedMe

Gugan_123 said:
Thanks a lot for your response and guidance!

Regarding the additional documents, I haven't received any letter from the MPNP authorities. Will they send me in writing or may be postal way asking me to send the additonal documents ? As you mentioned that as soon as I submit the documents I wil get the permanent file number. . If you please elaborate this and advice I would really appreciate your thoughts!

Regards....GD
yes, sorry for the delayed reply...
Manitoba Immig will ask you to submit additional documents that they see lacking in your application... then they will notify you once completed by sending you your LOA...you will send your LOA and the requested forms (as instructed in LOA) in your visa office with the PR processing fee... after a few months (depending in your VO), you will receive AOR/MR that indicate your permanent file number in the upper right corner of the files...