+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Nomination letters LOA January 2011

bacaiib

Jan 11, 2012
Candidgirl, Thanks for your quick response. I am unable to comprehend the reasons for such an unprecedented delay in processing of my application. Yes, it is under Family stream. My sponsor also visited their office at Winnipeg about a month back but was told that no further information is required by them and asked to wait. Any one can specify the reasons attributing such a delay. It is really worrying​

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
bacaiib said:
Candidgirl, Thanks for your quick response. I am unable to comprehend the reasons for such an unprecedented delay in processing of my application. Yes, it is under Family stream. My sponsor also visited their office at Winnipeg about a month back but was told that no further information is required by them and asked to wait. Any one can specify the reasons attributing such a delay. It is really worrying​
One reason why some MPNP applications take a long time to be approved is because of applicants having relatives from other provinces in Canada which could give the immigration officer reviewing the application a hard time to decide whether your ties in Manitoba is stronger or otherwise. Or you might have provided some information or documents that needed some time to verify. I think there are other MPNP applicants who have applied earlier than you but still waiting for sponsors' interview and LOA, so just keep your fingers crossed for a positive result.

denamydenise

Jan 17, 2012
Hi everyone! just want to share,I submitted my MPNP application online Nov.14, 2011 and received my

LOA January 10, 2012..I applied via the employer direct stream..Thanks and God Bless us all on the Federal phase.

dmt101180

Jan 11, 2012
sset12 said:
Have you already submitted your PR visa application to the Visa Office?
In my opinion, make sure the required documents are complete as per the checklist provided by the VO, ensure your funds is ready and your medical results are okay, then you are good to go! Stay healthy, think positive and loads of prayers will surely helps.
Thanx a lot,i'll just follow the check list and i will submit my documents,
By the way, the embassy will request for the certification of the settlement funds after my application for PR is reviewed?

sukhi kaur

Aug 15, 2011
Hi there..need help
My brother received call from officer (sponsor Interview) in dec 201 after two weeks they told him to submit some paper work and he did.Still waiting for LOA.how long it gonna take...im worried now :-[ :(

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
dksu21 said:
Hi, Adil,

That person is dildarbar in trackitt.com

(Hi.....to Everyone

MPNP Apply .............June 2010
Got AOR.................Aug 2010
Letter of Approval...........January 2011)

just for confirmation

Devinder
HI Devinder,

This is GD from Punjab.. Can you please through a light on the sponsor interview and your as well. Did they called you and your sponsorers?

Take Care!
GD

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
sukhi kaur said:
Hi there..need help
My brother received call from officer (sponsor Interview) in dec 201 after two weeks they told him to submit some paper work and he did.Still waiting for LOA.how long it gonna take...im worried now :-[ :(
Hi Sukhi,

This is GD from Punjab.Did they interviewed you as well ?

Good Luck! GD

B

BlessedMe

candidgirl said:
One reason why some MPNP applications take a long time to be approved is because of applicants having relatives from other provinces in Canada which could give the immigration officer reviewing the application a hard time to decide whether your ties in Manitoba is stronger or otherwise. Or you might have provided some information or documents that needed some time to verify. I think there are other MPNP applicants who have applied earlier than you but still waiting for sponsors' interview and LOA, so just keep your fingers crossed for a positive result.
hi..thanks for the info..can i join? i really need help... i received my LOA last Sept 2011 and submitted my files and processing fee to visa office(manila) last Dec. 2011, but i still have not received AOR or medical request until now..i'm getting worried.. is this a delay or just a normal time frame for MPNP? thanks for responding

pinoy16

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 02, 2011
Nomination.....
Oct. 14, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb. 13, 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 14, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar. 13, 2012
BlessedMe said:
hi..thanks for the info..can i join? i really need help... i received my LOA last Sept 2011 and submitted my files and processing fee to visa office(manila) last Dec. 2011, but i still have not received AOR or medical request until now..i'm getting worried.. is this a delay or just a normal time frame for MPNP? thanks for responding
Hi Blessedme, CEM received my application last Dec. 02, 2011 and I received my AOR last February 14 thru email. You should expect your AOR soon

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
I submitted my application to Canadian High Comm. in Malaysia on last September 2011. Until now still haven't received my AOR. Went there 2 times checking for me processing status. They just ask me to wait. ::)

Hope can received it soon.

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
pinoy16 said:
Hi Blessedme, CEM received my application last Dec. 02, 2011 and I received my AOR last February 14 thru email. You should expect your AOR soon
congrats pinoy16...wish your MR from CEM will be out at the soonest. Stay healthy!!!
I'm still waiting AOR from Abu Dhabi, waiting is really makes me crazy ???

pkk_2009

Sep 11, 2009
dksu21 said:
Hi, Adil,

That person is dildarbar in trackitt.com

(Hi.....to Everyone

MPNP Apply .............June 2010
Got AOR.................Aug 2010
Letter of Approval...........January 2011)

just for confirmation

Devinder
Hello Devinder,

I am looking for two friends to apply under General Stream. If you know anyone, pls. help me.

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
pkk_2009 said:
Hello Devinder,

I am looking for two friends to apply under General Stream. If you know anyone, pls. help me.
Hi,

I am in general Stream Devinder

Thanks
FGRD