+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Immigration

Mayor k

Mar 19, 2018
Hello ,
please, does MPNP refuse people's application for nomination simply because they work in an unregulated occupation ? I saw on their website that "candidates who indicated in their eoi that they work in a regulated occupation and have been licensed by the province are selected and the MPNP may refuse the application of candidate who work in an occupation that is not regulated .Somebody please enlighten me

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hello ,
please, does MPNP refuse people's application for nomination simply because they work in an unregulated occupation ? I saw on their website that "candidates who indicated in their eoi that they work in a regulated occupation and have been licensed by the province are selected and the MPNP may refuse the application of candidate who work in an occupation that is not regulated .Somebody please enlighten me
If they have said so on their website, I do not see why they should perform as such. Good luck.

Jan 3, 2019
Hi,

MPNP does not refuse applications for nomination simply because they work in an unregulated occupation. To make it clear, it is for those candidates who indicated in their EOI that they work in a regulated occupation and have been licensed by the province but not able to submit proof of it during LOA documents submission. These type of applications will be refused.