+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

manitoba family stream

oduzbaba89

Oct 21, 2016
hello good people of this forum I want to make some enquiries about the Manitoba family stream immigration. I have read the requirements involved under the family stream but there is one thing I do not understand. I have a brother who resides in Manitoba more than 5 Years now , he has not sponsored anybody before. I want to know if e could sponsored me and where do we start from because I think e meet up with the requirements .where do we go from here, how do we start the family stream visa. thanks.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oduzbaba89 said:
hello good people of this forum I want to make some enquiries about the Manitoba family stream immigration. I have read the requirements involved under the family stream but there is one thing I do not understand. I have a brother who resides in Manitoba more than 5 Years now , he has not sponsored anybody before. I want to know if e could sponsored me and where do we start from because I think e meet up with the requirements .where do we go from here, how do we start the family stream visa. thanks.
it is a manitoba connection stream. you have to be a skilled worker. and you have to be in the Express entry pool.
the program is called Skilled Workers Overseas.
you get 20 points for having family in manitoba.
here is the link
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/eligibility/eligibility-swo/

oduzbaba89

Oct 21, 2016
hi guys,

I appreciate the good of u guys on this forum u are all appreciated OK. thanks for the reply. please is it through that the Manitoba family stream PNP cancelled? could this be through? please I want to know. thanks