+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Exploratory visit 2016

asifsays

Aug 2, 2016
I have sent out the request for Exploratory visit on the 26th of January. Received an e-mail to fill out the form on the 26th of July. I have sent out the completed form 2 days later.

Haven't heard anything from them yet. Keeping my finger crossed.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
marienne_20 said:
Hello everyone, I am a newbie here. I would just like to check the possibility of getting LAA for interior designers. I just submitted EOI from April 18,2016 current points is 560. I also received my Express entry profile number and job seeker validation code. I like to think that every document needed is already complete except for my Manitoba supporter's documents ( first cousin who is a housewife). Do you guys think i have the chance of getting in? Please let me know as I am very much eager to migrate to Canada. Godbless you all!! Kiss Kiss Kiss

I checked out that the MPNP is intake is still closed. When will it open again?

marainne :-* :-* :-* kis kis kiss, funny lady/woman, anyway that your score is moderate, but by now you supose to have get LAA, anyway that your suporter detail is after u start filling the form, anyway i dont no what you filled, but there is every chance, kiss kiss kiss :-* :-* :-* :D :D

jumandal

Feb 28, 2016
Good day,
I submitted my EOI and IELTS result last January 19, 2016 but until now there is no reply.
I have a degree in BS Mechanical Engineer but most of my work experience is under Quality Assurance and Industrial Engineer occupations.
Do you think I have a chance of getting a invitation?

thanks,
James

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Do I have to have Express Entrx profile for this program? Do you know where to apply for a exploratory visit?

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Bolivar Compres said:
I applied for the Exploratory Visit under the MPNP and also received an email requesting me to fill out a form which I didn´t reply immediately but 3 days later. So probably they might be considering the submission date in order to reply accordingly. In any case I´m still waiting for a response.
Hi Bolivar Compres,

Would you please elaborate on "applying for the Exploratory Visit". I am interested and would like to find out how to organize the trip including any required application, who to meet, which business are welcoming investment, where can I find a sample visit report, etc...

From the MPNP-B website, it seems no application is required. http://www.gov.mb.ca/jec/invest/pnp-b/p_exploratory.html

How to Request and be Approved for an Exploratory Visit
You are not required to send any request to the PNP-B or require any approval from the PNP-B to conduct this visit. The PNP-B will not issue a letter of advice to support an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary travel documents (such as a Visitor’s Visa) required for travel to Manitoba, Canada. The PNP-B does not provide letters of support for you to obtain a Visitor’s Visa and cannot intervene in cases in which a potential applicant is denied a Temporary Resident Visa.

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hi, as far as I know they already closed 2016 Exploratory Visit intakes. Does any of you know when they will open for 2017?

nedian84

Dec 2, 2016
Guys,
I applied for Exploratory visit on 19th January, they replied to me on 5th February with a form to fill which i send on the same day.
Then they send me reply on 19th February that my application for Exploratory visit is approved and I should visit Manitoba within 6 months.

What shall I do now??? I am confused.

My NOC is 2281 and I am Computer Network Engineer with 7 years of experience.
How did