Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Request
Not yet
Hi. Anybody have an idea how long will manila VO will return the passport?
Please share your timeline ? I depends on the workload of VO but normally it takes 20 working days

Tonetteflores

Jun 29, 2017
Please share your timeline ? I depends on the workload of VO but normally it takes 20 working days
Hi. Actually IP2 pa lang ako. Pero kasi umuwi na ako ng manila from SG. E ung gf ko, kasama sa application and sa SG nagwowork. Kaya medyo nalilito kme san kme magsubmit ng passport if ever.
AOR 9 May
Currently on IP2
FSW Outland

Reactions: Matertech

Matertech

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Japan
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Request
Not yet
Any updates before Holidays ?

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
buti pa kayo..:) me and my spouse havent taken any french class pa.. Im just thinking to take it nalang after PPR.. are they going to notify you wether you pass the medicals or not? thanks..
They will notify you and let you know if you passed or not, if you pass then they will send instructions on what to do for the next step.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear all,

Happy new year!

Many of our fellow Filipinos that have jan AOR received their DM and/or PPR last Jan3. I think more or less 10 people received good news. Hoping that we all receive PPR too soonest! God bless us all.

Reactions: Matertech

yucorn

Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys, just want to ask if i need to have a bank account with 12k CAD to apply? Is it a requirement? Thank you

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
h
Dear all,

Happy new year!

Many of our fellow Filipinos that have jan AOR received their DM and/or PPR last Jan3. I think more or less 10 people received good news. Hoping that we all receive PPR too soonest! God bless us all.
Hi! How was your interview? I hope it went well...
Hoping we all receive good news anytime SOON! Godbless everyone... :)