madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi,

Details above. How about you? Hopefully PPR soon.
Hi there! after you have paid for RPRF, did you still emailed the receipt of payment in VO address or you just uploaded it in your GCkey account? thankyou..

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Hi there! after you have paid for RPRF, did you still emailed the receipt of payment in VO address or you just uploaded it in your GCkey account? thankyou..
Hi!

I emailed it. After a month I think, I was able to verify that they received it by checking eca using the receipt number. Did you pay your rprf? How's your application? What's your timeline? Manila VO also?

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi!

I emailed it. After a month I think, I was able to verify that they received it by checking eca using the receipt number. Did you pay your rprf? How's your application? What's your timeline? Manila VO also?
Dear! hello.. yes i paid for rprf last JUNE 15 2017.. but i didn't emailed the receipt though.. i only uploaded it through my Gckey account..is it ok? do you think it will cause a delay to my application? or im just in the right timeline? its been nearly 4 months since i paid for the landing fee.. but still no MR... but when i check my gckey account... it says that all my documents pending and required have been uploaded... thankyou..

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear! hello.. yes i paid for rprf last JUNE 15 2017.. but i didn't emailed the receipt though.. i only uploaded it through my Gckey account..is it ok? do you think it will cause a delay to my application? or im just in the right timeline? its been nearly 4 months since i paid for the landing fee.. but still no MR... but when i check my gckey account... it says that all my documents pending and required have been uploaded... thankyou..
Hi!

Yes I think it's ok. They give us options how to send copy of receipt. One is thru email and another is by uploading thru gckey account. And if it says that documents have been uploaded, then I think it's ok. If want also want to make it sure, try to check your ecas by using the receipt number. As for us, we received mr after 5months from rprf. What's your timeline pala? And your VO is Manila? All we need is to patiently wait and pray continuously. God bless!

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi!

Yes I think it's ok. They give us options how to send copy of receipt. One is thru email and another is by uploading thru gckey account. And if it says that documents have been uploaded, then I think it's ok. If want also want to make it sure, try to check your ecas by using the receipt number. As for us, we received mr after 5months from rprf. What's your timeline pala? And your VO is Manila? All we need is to patiently wait and pray continuously. God bless!
Here's my timeline..

VO- Manila
AOR-FEB 2017
started processing-MARCH 2017
police clearance and rprf-JUNE 2017
MR-waiting

thanks dear for the encouragement... looking forward for MR SOON!!!... are you also under QSW? Best of luck for us!!! May GOD bless our application..

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Here's my timeline..

VO- Manila
AOR-FEB 2017
started processing-MARCH 2017
police clearance and rprf-JUNE 2017
MR-waiting

thanks dear for the encouragement... looking forward for MR SOON!!!... are you also under QSW? Best of luck for us!!! May GOD bless our application..
Almost the same timeline as ours. Probably you'll receive mr soon.. yes qswp. Are you also? We'll receive good news soon. God bless

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Almost the same timeline as ours. Probably you'll receive mr soon.. yes qswp. Are you also? We'll receive good news soon. God bless

yes... qswp so I guess see you in quebec soon? (positive!) keep on praying! Godbless... sang province ka po pala if you dont mind... family apply mo?

Reactions: gaye_ga

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
yes... qswp so I guess see you in quebec soon? (positive!) keep on praying! Godbless... sang province ka po pala if you dont mind... family apply mo?
Hi,

Yes see you! Montreal ka din ba or any in Quebec? Manila kami. Me and my partner. Are you also? God bless. :)

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi,

Yes see you! Montreal ka din ba or any in Quebec? Manila kami. Me and my partner. Are you also? God bless. :)
Yes. Montreal.. see you! :) nueva ecija kami.. Family of 3 kami.. may isa kaming baby.. Have you taken any french class? Im planning to enroll sana.. Godbless you too..

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Yes. Montreal.. see you! :) nueva ecija kami.. Family of 3 kami.. may isa kaming baby.. Have you taken any french class? Im planning to enroll sana.. Godbless you too..
Hi! Yes we did A1.1 & 1.2 class at AFM. Not tet decided if we'll enroll for 1.3. It's fun and work opportunities is better if we know french based on our little research. It's reimbursesable naman kasi we have CSQ na.

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
buti pa kayo..:) me and my spouse havent taken any french class pa.. Im just thinking to take it nalang after PPR.. are they going to notify you wether you pass the medicals or not? thanks..

clau2493

Jun 6, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2020
AOR Received.
October 18, 2020
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Hi, our medicals done last march 2017. How long are we going to wait for ppr? Thanks. We are 2014 applicants. 5 dependents.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
buti pa kayo..:) me and my spouse havent taken any french class pa.. Im just thinking to take it nalang after PPR.. are they going to notify you wether you pass the medicals or not? thanks..
Hi,

You can check it in tour gckey account. As for ours, it indicates medical exam passed. In ecas, medical received.