madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
hi everyone! :)
medicals done..! would just like to ask if the visa office will notify us through GCkey account wether we pass the medical exam or not? :) im a little bit anxious.... thankyou... :)

Matertech

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Japan
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Request
Not yet
hi everyone! :)
medicals done..! would just like to ask if the visa office will notify us through GCkey account wether we pass the medical exam or not? :) im a little bit anxious.... thankyou... :)
Hi...You will get a notice on GCkey...(You passed the medical exam) after 3 or 4 working-days after the medical check...
Did you hear any news from Manila visa office...in Filipino forum for instance...because it s very rare to find news from QSW in this VO

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi...You will get a notice on GCkey...(You passed the medical exam) after 3 or 4 working-days after the medical check...
Did you hear any news from Manila visa office...in Filipino forum for instance...because it s very rare to find news from QSW in this VO
Thanks for the info... :)
haven't heard any news.. this is the only forum i visit regularly and thanks to all for always answering my queries... :)
are you waiting for your PPR? for how long now?

Matertech

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Japan
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Request
Not yet
Thanks for the info... :)
haven't heard any news.. this is the only forum i visit regularly and thanks to all for always answering my queries... :)
are you waiting for your PPR? for how long now?
3 months so far...it takes a long time ! I will reach 13 months of processing soon (2 December)!

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
3 months so far...it takes a long time ! I will reach 13 months of processing soon (2 December)!
PPR is coming... Godbless on your application... keep on praying.. keep us updated when you receive your PPR so we'll base on your timeline.. thanks..

Reactions: Matertech

Matertech

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Japan
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Request
Not yet
Hello,

Did you receive mr? We're for interview..
Yes i received MR end of august 2017...I did not get a interview request.
Are you in QSW category or sponsor program?

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Yes i received MR end of august 2017...I did not get a interview request.
Are you in QSW category or sponsor program?
Hello,

QSW category. We do have almost the same timeline, it's just that we received our mr last Sep2017. Hope that we all receive our PPR soon! God bless.

Reactions: Matertech

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hello,

Did you receive mr? We're for interview..
oh my.. you're still for interview? i thought after passing the medicals, PPR is next... is there any chance that they can still refuse our application.. do we need to pass the interview as well? :( thanks...

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
oh my.. you're still for interview? i thought after passing the medicals, PPR is next... is there any chance that they can still refuse our application.. do we need to pass the interview as well? :( thanks...
I don't know.. we also thought the same.. but shocked when we got our interview schedule.. hopefully after this is ppr.. kindly include us in your prayers. Many thanks. God bless us all.

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
I don't know.. we also thought the same.. but shocked when we got our interview schedule.. hopefully after this is ppr.. kindly include us in your prayers. Many thanks. God bless us all.
Yes, we will.. may God bless your application...
is there any particular reason stated why they called you for interview?

Reactions: gaye_ga

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Yes, we will.. may God bless your application...
is there any particular reason stated why they called you for interview?
They are asking further documentary evidence for our common law status since we moved in together. Many thanks!