Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
;) Mga Noypi... share nyo naman po mga timelines nyo... pashare narin po ng mga experience nyo and advice nlang sa mga nangangailangan ng tulong... ;)

sidjocson

Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Share nyo naman po mga timeline and experience nyo mga NOYPI, sa iisang VISA OFFICE lang naman pnprocess mga papers natin...
Lahat ng Class ng sponsorship welcome d2, LC2, spousal etc. good luck sa ating lahat...

ktong

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidjocson said:
;) Mga Noypi... share nyo naman po mga timelines nyo... pashare narin po ng mga experience nyo and advice nlang sa mga nangangailangan ng tulong... ;)
We're in the same situation, almost. My husband who's in MNL got the letter requesting for his passport on Apr 16, 2010 (letter dated Mar 30, 2010). He sent his passport via courier on Apr 19, 2010. We've been waiting for further instructions from the Cdn Embassy eversince. We currently have "IN PROCESS" status on e-CAS since Mar 30, 2010. Update us when you hear from them. Goodluck!

sidjocson

Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
This game is taking way too long. When will this end.

DARNA33

Dec 1, 2009
hello to all be patient everything will take into places,heres my timeline
sep 2009 approval
oct 2009 submit all necessary requirements pay application fee 2 kids 2 adults
dec 2009 medical request
january 2010 medical done feb 2010 medical results passed by timbol clinic
mar 26 2010 ppr mar 31 2010 passport sent to embassy
april 28 visa released may 6 2010 got my passport with visa stamped
june 5,2010 leaving the pilipinas kong mahal and going to mannitoba canada
hope it helped u guys,just be patient and do whatever they request asap....

jj_10

Jun 10, 2010
our timeline & still waiting..

jan.2010 - done our medical w/ 2 kids & submitted other docs to CEM
mar.2010 - paid RPRF to CEM
apr.12,2010 - PP request
apr.18,2010 - PPR rcvd.
may 18, 2010 - sent passports to CEM

we're hoping that we will receive our passports soon but our worries is my wife's and my son's passports are still not MRP(red passport) but validity date is year 2012.

does anybody here in same situation like us..and got the passport w/ visa w/o any delay...

thanks & GOD BLESS..

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ur timeline & still waiting..

jan.2010 - done our medical w/ 2 kids & submitted other docs to CEM
mar.2010 - paid RPRF to CEM
apr.12,2010 - PP request
apr.18,2010 - PPR rcvd.
may 18, 2010 - sent passports to CEM

we're hoping that we will receive our passports soon but our worries is my wife's and my son's passports are still not MRP(red passport) but validity date is year 2012.

does anybody here in same situation like us..and got the passport w/ visa w/o any delay...

thanks & GOD BLESS..
we have the same case. we still have the green passports (2012 expiry) when we received the PPR (april 21, 2010 , dated april 8, 2010). However, we decided to renew ours. we submitted the MRP on May 26, 2010. our ECAS has changed to "Decision made" on June 8, 2010.

Just curious though, how come it took you a month to submit your passports?

hailo

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8,2009
Doc's Request.
Dec.30,2009
File Transfer...
July 15, 2009
Med's Request
Feb,15,2010
Med's Done....
March 11,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2010
LANDED..........
july????
hi am an applicant for FSW...just saw this thread and i want to compare timelines with other categories.at the moment, i am on my 3rd week of waiting for our PPs to be released by the embassy...goodluck.God bless...

loreyn84

Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidjocson said:
hi..ito sa akin....meron na bang update yung visa mo?

loreyn

jj_10

Jun 10, 2010
We sent our passsports after a month because me and my wife are both working abroad. Our application is originally here in manila so we have to come back to submit our passports. How come you renewed your passports after several weeks? My wife and son tried to renew their green passports thru phone system but the appointment given to us was sept.9. We don't have a choice but to comply to the letter of embassy and submit what we have (green passports for my wife and son expiry date 2012). They gave us 45 days and we only have 15 days left since we can't leave our work that soon. We submitted our passorts May 17, 2010 after a day we arrived here in Manila. We did some follow-ups in CEM these past few days and they just told us that they will send our passports ASAP. Fortunately, last night June 10 we checked our application in E-cas and it stated there "decision made". After this do you have any idea what's next? When are we going to receive our passports with visa? Because me and my wife are stuck here in Manila without a job and that's very frustrating. Please give us any info about this matter...we are still concerned about my wife and son's green passport. Will the CEM still consider this? thanks

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ jj_10

We sent our passsports after a month because me and my wife are both working abroad. Our application is originally here in manila so we have to come back to submit our passports.
that explains it then.

How come you renewed your passports after several weeks?
A friend of mine helped us so we could process at the courtesy lane.

Fortunately, last night June 10 we checked our application in E-cas and it stated there "decision made". After this do you have any idea what's next? When are we going to receive our passports with visa?
What I read in this forum is that some received their visas after 5 working days (from the date ecas turned DM) while some received theirs after 10 working days.

Please give us any info about this matter...we are still concerned about my wife and son's green passport. Will the CEM still consider this? thanks
I think they will. Though they stated in their letter that they recommend the MRP, they didn't say that they will not accept the green one. Just my opinion. In our case, since we were able get help for our passports, we opted to renew it. If it would take us 2 months to renew it then we also would have submitted the green ones.

This is the 3rd day since our ecas turned DM. We're hoping that 5-10 working days is true. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Good Luck to us all. BTW, where in Canada will you settle?

esr

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-August-2013
Nomination.....
11-September-2013
AOR Received.
30-August-2013
File Transfer...
11-September-2013
Med's Done....
02-July-2013
Passport Req..
06-May -2014 Passport received CEM by Beronia May 08, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon... "To God be the Glory"
jj its better you go directly to dfa manila and go to drectors office they will consider that one. In my case i tried to call dfa and thats by appoinment then i really need to go back abroad june 5. Then what i did is that i went to dfa drectly and on that day also i applied a passport and get after 10days.. Because if u called sometimes they told that if u dont have appointment your not allowed to go inside but thats not true..

jj_10

Jun 10, 2010
thanks for all the replies..anyway, we will be settled in York Region, Ontario where my wife works under temporary working visa...Just hoping there will be no hindrance/delay about the green passports that we submitted to the CEM.. just keep in touch..thanks