+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila Philippines Time line - Conjugal Partner - Male to Male, Female to Female

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm
any updates guys

kefert

Mar 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept. 3, 2010
Interview........
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 18m 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2011
LANDED..........
JUNE 2011
embopj said:
any updates guys
nothing! klan na interview mo? God bless.

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
congratz perseus30............. im happy for u sana ok din interview ko.. ill let u know guys what will happen..

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
im approved.. just done my interview today

Hycore

Star Member
Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
AOR Received.
did not receive any
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov.09, 2010
Embopj,

Congratulations! What questions did they ask you? What was the whole setting like?

Take Care!

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
M2M relationship... When I arrive in the embassy I just inform the security that i have interview, and they check my name, then I wait to call my name, and when my name is been called, so me and my partner get inside the room and site, then the VO welcome me and my partner.. then VO ask my partner to get out in the room for awhile to VO interviewing me , the only questions that he ask me is only about our relationship, prove how genuine our relationship is, and last question is plan for the future, thats all then the VO ask me to call my partner for his turn, he just verified the information that I have said, then just 5mins while waiting they call my name again for to get inside the room. then the VO told us that we are approve.. yheee heeeeeeeeeeeyyy so VO said just wait for 2-3weeks and my passport visa will come. the whole interview was polite and friendly it takes 45mins talking...

FYI: just make sure u complete your documents and provide a lots of profs.

GOOD BYE to all I end my purpose here...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL and GOD BLESS

frappii

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
embopj said:
M2M relationship... When I arrive in the embassy I just inform the security that i have interview, and they check my name, then I wait to call my name, and when my name is been called, so me and my partner get inside the room and site, then the VO welcome me and my partner.. then VO ask my partner to get out in the room for awhile to VO interviewing me , the only questions that he ask me is only about our relationship, prove how genuine our relationship is, and last question is plan for the future, thats all then the VO ask me to call my partner for his turn, he just verified the information that I have said, then just 5mins while waiting they call my name again for to get inside the room. then the VO told us that we are approve.. yheee heeeeeeeeeeeyyy so VO said just wait for 2-3weeks and my passport visa will come. the whole interview was polite and friendly it takes 45mins talking...

FYI: just make sure u complete your documents and provide a lots of profs.

GOOD BYE to all I end my purpose here...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL and GOD BLESS
congrats!!!

frappii

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My partner received a letter from CE-M asking for additional documentary evidence of conjugal relationship such as joint membership in associations, documentation from established institutions recognizing you and your sponsor as a couple, joint ownership of possessions, joint mortgage/loan, property title, joint bank account and WE DONT HAVE ANY OF THESE :( help!!!

kefert

Mar 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept. 3, 2010
Interview........
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 18m 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2011
LANDED..........
JUNE 2011
frappii said:
My partner received a letter from CE-M asking for additional documentary evidence of conjugal relationship such as joint membership in associations, documentation from established institutions recognizing you and your sponsor as a couple, joint ownership of possessions, joint mortgage/loan, property title, joint bank account and WE DONT HAVE ANY OF THESE :( help!!!
just send anything that will prove that your relationship is genuine like, money order or joint account certificate, emails, letters, pictures etc...

frappii

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks, kefert! hope more remittance slips, chat logs, letters, phone bills are okay. we didn't get the chance to open a joint account or any of that sort. i will also attach a letter explaining our situation.
:( this is too depressing..

kefert

Mar 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept. 3, 2010
Interview........
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 18m 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2011
LANDED..........
JUNE 2011
frappii said:
thanks, kefert! hope more remittance slips, chat logs, letters, phone bills are okay. we didn't get the chance to open a joint account or any of that sort. i will also attach a letter explaining our situation.
:( this is too depressing..
no proble. are you in teh same sex relationship? goodluck

Hycore

Star Member
Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
AOR Received.
did not receive any
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov.09, 2010
We already got our PR approved. Good luck po sa mga naghihintay pa, konting patience lang and you'll get it.

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
wawwawaw more than 2weeks na.. ala parin passport ko.. thats why i decided to reactivate my account here wawawwaw