+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila Philippines Time line - Conjugal Partner - Male to Male, Female to Female

heartbreakid

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2, 2013 returned resent june 6, 2013
AOR Received.
july 21, 2013
Med's Done....
march 25, 2013
simatar said:
Hi steph c

is it okay if my partner's cellphone number has been changed? coz he lost his phone and his sim car was only a prepaid. My problem is that, in my phone bills that i have submitted to the immigration ..i've been calling that lost number of his. would it be a problem?
Hey, unluckily they cpc missisauga returned our application because my partner missed the dependents info sheet thinking that we dont need it since his ex didnt agree to include their child on our application. We just sent it back yesterday, 3 weeks down the drain.

Simatar, we have the same case, my partner also lost his phone so what we did is we submitted an old document that bears his old number,luckily we have this form from CEM, a passport request form for our child, then we note there about the lost of his ood phone and a new number. Hope this helps.

Waiting again haist

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting sa biyaya ng Panginoon
heartbreakid said:
Hey, unluckily they cpc missisauga returned our application because my partner missed the dependents info sheet thinking that we dont need it since his ex didnt agree to include their child on our application. We just sent it back yesterday, 3 weeks down the drain.

Simatar, we have the same case, my partner also lost his phone so what we did is we submitted an old document that bears his old number,luckily we have this form from CEM, a passport request form for our child, then we note there about the lost of his ood phone and a new number. Hope this helps.

Waiting again haist
[/qu

Oh Lord God please give us our visa. Amen.

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm
I am happy daming improvement

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
Steph C said:
Your GCMS notes will give you the info. If they are still unsure they would schedule an interview. I think your MP could give you a quicker response if they agreed to check on your case. Why do you think they are seeing red flags?
hi steph c. my ecas stat changed today from app recvd to in process. Do you think they will still ask for an interview? Also, i went to my MP this morning to check on my application and she said that she'll let me know this coming Monday or Tuesday. I felt nervous and excited at the same time. I hope it's gonna be a positive one.

heartbreakid

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
july 21, 2013
Med's Done....
march 25, 2013
Bringing this thread up and to say a big congratulations to simatar! ;)

As for me intay intay again :(

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm
whats new guys.. feel free to ask questions..

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
Looks like Simatar got their visa last week! Congrats!

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
heartbreakid said:
Bringing this thread up and to say a big congratulations to simatar! ;)

As for me intay intay again :(

sorry ngayon lang ako naka-log in. Thank you heartbreakid. My partner is currently in vancouver and is waiting for his flight to edmonton.

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
Steph C said:
Looks like Simatar got their visa last week! Congrats!
thanks steph c. my partner is on his way here in a couple of hours.

VINTA

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: PINOY SEPTEMBER APPLICANTS (Spousal Sponsorship)
« Reply #950 on: July 12, 2013, 01:12:15 pm »
Quote Modify Remove
HI ALL,

I RECEIVED ANOTHER EMAIL FROM CEM AGAIN LAST 4TH OF JULY AND IT MADE ME UPSET.

FIRST LETTER - MAY 22ND 2013

IMPORTANT:
Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:

-Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada , if not already paid. Please provide a photocopy of your receipt. For more information, your sponsor should consult this link: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

-Please provide us with your updated contact details (mailing address where we can return your passport via courier collect, current contact number/s, email address), if any.

-Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to Canada
To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested must be provided to us within forty-five (45) days of the date of this letter.
Unless we have specified otherwise, please send only original documents.
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Family Reunification Unit, Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada , Manila
(WE COMPLIED RIGHT AWAY)

2ND LETTER - JUNE 6TH 2013

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada .

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documentation:

-Additional identity documents such as baptismal certificate, original birth certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar, permanent elementary and high school records (Form 137), voter's ID, etc.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested must be provided to us within forty-five (45) days of the date of this letter.
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE, TO THE ATTENTION OF THE FAMILY CLASS PROCESSING SECTION.
(WE COMPLIED RIGHT AWAY)

3RD LETTER - JULY 4TH 2013

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada .
In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documentation:

Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada , if not already paid. Please provide a photocopy of your receipt. For more information, your sponsor should consult this link:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

Note: The payment made on October 20, 2012 appears to be the payment for the processing fee. This is different from RPRF. You may contact Mississauga for clarification
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE, TO THE ATTENTION OF THE FAMILY CLASS PROCESSING SECTION.

( AND THIS IS WHAT MY LAWYER DID)

Dear Visa Officer:

Thank you for your email of July 4, 2013. With respect, there must be an error.

The sponsor did indeed pay the $490 RPRF on October 20, 2012 and it was mailed to CPC, Mississauga in November 2012. Please see the attached receipt showing payment of $490 on October 20, 2012.

We are not sure why your office is stating that the $490 payment of October 20, 2012 is the “processing fee”? We are quite aware that the processing fee amount is $550.

In any event, the “processing fee” of $550 was paid on September 7, 2012 and submitted with the original application to CPC, M. Copy of receipt is attached.

This email is being copied to CPC, M.

We would therefore request that this application be finalized as soon as possible.

If you require any further information please let us know.
Thank you for your continued cooperation.

(WE COMPLIED RIGHT AWAY)

SIGH , HIS MEDICAL WILL EXPIRE NEXT MONTH, IDK HOW MUCH MORE DELAYS WILL OCCUR, I HOPE BEFORE AUG. 10TH MY PARTNER HAD HIS VISA ALREADY BECAUSE THAT WILL BE OUR 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY .

heartbreakid

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
july 21, 2013
Med's Done....
march 25, 2013
Hey sooo quiet here, im a little worried weve returned our application on june 6 and received on june 8th, ive read others who have sent their applications much later than mine but have already received their aor and can access already their ecas, any thoughts? Thanks. :(

tammy_sc

Jul 30, 2013
hi...

I am now gathering documents for the application to sponsor my partner. Should I submit phone bills...skype chats etc. since the beginning of our relationship which was in 2007 ? or just the recent ones ?

thank u !

heartbreakid

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
july 21, 2013
Med's Done....
march 25, 2013
hi tammy_sc

if you could send communications from the time your relationship started the better there is really no given rule as to how much we send but what we did is we tried to establish the time it started and printed a full one year ym chat, the most recent to establish that the relationship is continuing

hope this help

good luck to us!

EBUENCONS

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
17-7-2013
Interview........
hope not anymore
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
hopefully this july
Hi guys im reading thie thread almost everday,grabe nakakainggit ung mga na approved na ,congratulations sainyong lahat. Me and my partner is still waiting,we sent our application last sept 2013 and we passed the sponsorship the next month its the first step,now where still waiting for the next decision in our application,by the way were F to F couples and weve been more than 2years now,malapit n mag 3years on march 2014,were always praying on our application na sana soon ma aapproved din kami,..my partner is a filipina and have been staying in canada for almost 18years already and shes from edmonton,she already went her in the philippines 2times it was last 2011 she stayed here for 6months and last year she also stayed here for 6months....we hope kami din sana magkasama na cause we really love each other,being in a long distance rel is hard but we just keep our faith and our love stronger.hope to hear from you guys,goodluck satin.

scoobydoo33

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI-CONJUGAL PARTNER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 18, 2013 : SA APPROVED
File Transfer...
JUNE 18, 2013
Med's Request
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
Interview........
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013-PHONE INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
DECEMBER 3, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER 9, 2013
LANDED..........
MAY 31, 2014
hello po,

conjugal partner din po ako, a successful one M/F..ask ko lang po kung noong nareceived nyo ang COPR nyo, ano po pa ang nakalagay dun sa Sponsor details status? ang sa akin po kasi ay "spouse" wala po bang conflict yun kasi hindi pa naman po kami kasal dahil nga po sa situation namin kaya conjugal ang inapply namin, im thinking maybe typo error lang yun..im confused right now.. or parang category lang yun, baka kasi magkaroon ng conflict pagdating ko sa port of entry next year..

looking forward in receiving your answers..

thank you and God Bless :)