+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila Philippines Time line - Conjugal Partner - Male to Male, Female to Female

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
emrn said:
Thank you for the advice :) I really need it because me and my husband are going through a lot right now. We are in our darkest hour. This interview will make or break us. I'm asking prayers from those who have read my posts. Please pray for us that we get our approval and our visa on November 13. Thank you so much and God bless
God will make a way for you emrn....just have faith in HIM....just take your interview invitation a positive sign for you to get the visa....we are of the same feelings emrn...i can't help myself to get paranoid sometimes but i hold on to my faith and i hope you do the same...don't worry about something until you have something to worry about....cheer up emrn...God is with us.... :)

NORTHYORK_2012

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Sis don't be upset just because you scheduled for interview instead you should be thankful.. Alam mo ako feeling ko ngayon mas maswerte ako kasi nainterview ako nakapasok pako sa Embassy of Canada bagong renovate nga sya eh.hehe and feel lucky to talk to one of their visa officer... :) Cheer up!!!
Prepare yourself instead of thinking negative things. :)

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
MidDawn said:
God will make a way for you emrn....just have faith in HIM....just take your interview invitation a positive sign for you to get the visa....we are of the same feelings emrn...i can't help myself to get paranoid sometimes but i hold on to my faith and i hope you do the same...don't worry about something until you have something to worry about....cheer up emrn...God is with us.... :)
Thanks kasi natatakot ako kasi yung asawa ko parang magigive up na sya. Yes I am praying a lot. More than I ever did my whole life.

NORTHYORK_2012 said:
Sis don't be upset just because you scheduled for interview instead you should be thankful.. Alam mo ako feeling ko ngayon mas maswerte ako kasi nainterview ako nakapasok pako sa Embassy of Canada bagong renovate nga sya eh.hehe and feel lucky to talk to one of their visa officer... :) Cheer up!!!
Prepare yourself instead of thinking negative things. :)
Thanks Sis Yes I will keep that in mind. God bless

VINTA

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUYS, MY LAWYER JUST CALLED ME AND HE INFORMED ME THAT THE STEP 1 IS ALREADY APPROVED . DOCUMENTS WILL NOW BE FORWARDED TO CEM . IM SO HAPPY . IT TOOK 1 MONTH ONLY FOR THE STEP 1 .

ace18

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-12
Doc's Request.
18-07-12
AOR Received.
05-06-12
Passport Req..
21-06-12
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
LANDED..........
14-11-2012
MidDawn said:
Si psylock34 yung nkatanggap ng visa ngayun Ace....ang saya saya niya for sure nung natanggap na nya visa....hehehehehe....sana dumating na yung sa atin noh....:)
yes ung nag DM ng Oct.2 & 4 they got their VISA na. Sometimes depende sa lugar un.

ace18

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-12
Doc's Request.
18-07-12
AOR Received.
05-06-12
Passport Req..
21-06-12
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
LANDED..........
14-11-2012
VINTA said:
GUYS, MY LAWYER JUST CALLED ME AND HE INFORMED ME THAT THE STEP 1 IS ALREADY APPROVED . DOCUMENTS WILL NOW BE FORWARDED TO CEM . IM SO HAPPY . IT TOOK 1 MONTH ONLY FOR THE STEP 1 .
Wow!! Thats really fast..Congrats Vinta!!

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
ace18 said:
yes ung nag DM ng Oct.2 & 4 they got their VISA na. Sometimes depende sa lugar un.
Hello Ace,

I am kinda sad today....huhuhuhu :'( :'( :'(...when i checked my ECAS, it was changed to IN PROCESS....i was DM last October 4 and when i checked it today October 19, it's IN PROCESS. when i clicked the IN PROCESS, ito ang sabi....

We received your application for permanent residence on November 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 13, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Ano kayang ibig sabihin nito? may ganito ba na case, na na DM na taz after 2 weeks bumalik sa IN PROCESS? please help me...

VINTA

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MidDawn said:
Hello Ace,

I am kinda sad today....huhuhuhu :'( :'( :'(...when i checked my ECAS, it was changed to IN PROCESS....i was DM last October 4 and when i checked it today October 19, it's IN PROCESS. when i clicked the IN PROCESS, ito ang sabi....

We received your application for permanent residence on November 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 13, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Ano kayang ibig sabihin nito? may ganito ba na case, na na DM na taz after 2 weeks bumalik sa IN PROCESS? please help me...
HI, AS PER OUR CONVERSATION WITH MY LAWYER, E-CAS IS NOT THAT ACCURATE TO USE WITH. ALWAYS BASE ON THE MAIL/E-MAIL THAT EMBASSY HAVE SENT . BELIEVE IT OR NOT DEAR, I HAVE MY LETTER ALREADY BUT MY E-CAS SAYS NOTHING .YOU WERE APPROVED ALREADY SAME AS ACE18 . SO CHEER UP GURL. SEPT THE 17TH THEY RECEIVED MY DOCS. OCT 18TH I GOT THE APPROVAL.

CHEERS.

VINTA

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ace18 said:
Wow!! Thats really fast..Congrats Vinta!!
DEAR , I GAVE YOU MY VIBER NO. SO YOU CAN CALL OR TXT ME. LAST NIGHT THIS WEBSITE WAS ACTING UP. TAKECARE.

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VINTA said:
HI, AS PER OUR CONVERSATION WITH MY LAWYER, E-CAS IS NOT THAT ACCURATE TO USE WITH. ALWAYS BASE ON THE MAIL/E-MAIL THAT EMBASSY HAVE SENT . BELIEVE IT OR NOT DEAR, I HAVE MY LETTER ALREADY BUT MY E-CAS SAYS NOTHING .YOU WERE APPROVED ALREADY SAME AS ACE18 . SO CHEER UP GURL. SEPT THE 17TH THEY RECEIVED MY DOCS. OCT 18TH I GOT THE APPROVAL.

CHEERS.
thanks Vinta....your message was such a relief....:)...thank you really....we can have our visas soon:)

ace18

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-12
Doc's Request.
18-07-12
AOR Received.
05-06-12
Passport Req..
21-06-12
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
LANDED..........
14-11-2012
VINTA said:
DEAR , I GAVE YOU MY VIBER NO. SO YOU CAN CALL OR TXT ME. LAST NIGHT THIS WEBSITE WAS ACTING UP. TAKECARE.
Hi..yes I added u already but your ID did not appear...hmmm ill send u my no.

livelife

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Hi Vinta,

I am just confused of your timeline. In your first post, you said that your lawyer called you that your application is now on Step 2. Your next message says, you have the letter already(maybe the PPR) in just a matter of around 1 month from date of application.

From where did you base your application timeline that it is now on Step 2? Do you have the PPR already or just from the call of your lawyer? I am just confused because your case timeline is really exceptional. All other Sponsorhip Applications usually take more than 2 months to process.

I hope you can share with us some peculiar circumstances of your sponsorship application that makes the waiting to be just one month.

Thanks.

VINTA

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
livelife said:
Hi Vinta,

I am just confused of your timeline. In your first post, you said that your lawyer called you that your application is now on Step 2. Your next message says, you have the letter already(maybe the PPR) in just a matter of around 1 month from date of application.

From where did you base your application timeline that it is now on Step 2? Do you have the PPR already or just from the call of your lawyer? I am just confused because your case timeline is really exceptional. All other Sponsorhip Applications usually take more than 2 months to process.

I hope you can share with us some peculiar circumstances of your sponsorship application that makes the waiting to be just one month.

Thanks.
HI, A I'VE SAID THE LETTER THAT I RECEIVED WAS THE APPROVAL OF STEP 1 THAT ONLY TOOK OUR APPLICATION IN JUST A MONTH.

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm
I am very happy na inspire kita.. I am looking foward na makita d2 sa Ontario treat mo ako haaa... heheheh

MidDawn said:
Hello embopj,

na inspired ako sa aplication nyo...ang swerte mo talaga...bale same sex conjugal partner din ang inapplayan ko, taz nung nov 2011 pa yun...pwede pong magtanong? na DM na ako last Oct 4 pero i wasn't called for an interview...may ganun ba na case embopj? xa nga pala...c atty. battista rin pala ang lawyer namin...un din ang sayo diba? i am looking forward for your reply...thanks...

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm
MidDawn : send me a private msg with ur complite name and I can my a call for Michael B. OMG he so nice na ka usap mo na ba siya? or secretary niya si sudda? they are nice people..