+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Malaysia PCC Help

straya28

Jan 2, 2019
Thanks for the prompt response. While filling the application form there is no option to upload multiple documents. There is only one section in which it ask to upload the passport (Containing the name details) in Png or jpeg format, that too with size limit of only 200 KB.

So, not sure how can I upload the old passport scan. What I had done is in the passport upload option, I had uploaded the photo which contains front and last page of my new passport. The last page also has the old passport number, not sure if this will suffice.
Hi Gagandeep, did you get your PCC ?

expiredyogurt

Jan 13, 2019
can i get another vote if its ok to get the malaysian police check before cic sends me the letter? I applied from the ekonsular website and it didnt ask for any letter or anything so im a little confuse why cic said they will give you a letter later on.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
can i get another vote if its ok to get the malaysian police check before cic sends me the letter? I applied from the ekonsular website and it didnt ask for any letter or anything so im a little confuse why cic said they will give you a letter later on.
I got the PCC without CIC’s letter.

I am also confused by that CIC website, may be they need to update it

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hey guys. How long does the whole process take? I've applied for mine on the 23rd of December. Until today, my status still shows "under process". Does it really take over a month to issue a good conduct certificate?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey guys. How long does the whole process take? I've applied for mine on the 23rd of December. Until today, my status still shows "under process". Does it really take over a month to issue a good conduct certificate?
It shouldn’t take this long, perhaps you can just start a new application on ekonsular website.

Feb 11, 2019
Hi,

Can anyone clarify that IRCC has approved and given PR to someone who has gotten CGC from Malaysia without getting any letter from IRCC. I checked the canada.ca website where it says i DON'T require a PCC from Malaysia until they give me a letter and was tension free till I stumbled on these forums.

I received my ITA on Jan 30th so don't have much time. I am wondering if I should do the PCC asap. Tried calling IRCC but since I am abroad, i couldn't find a way to talk to any agent even after 30 mins of wait.

Any reassurance from someone on what I can do?
1) Will it be a huge problem if I just do what cic website said so and wait for a letter?
2) Has anyone gotten any rejection BECAUSE they got their CGC without following CIC rules?

This will really help me out a lot.

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hi,

Can anyone clarify that IRCC has approved and given PR to someone who has gotten CGC from Malaysia without getting any letter from IRCC. I checked the canada.ca website where it says i DON'T require a PCC from Malaysia until they give me a letter and was tension free till I stumbled on these forums.

I received my ITA on Jan 30th so don't have much time. I am wondering if I should do the PCC asap. Tried calling IRCC but since I am abroad, i couldn't find a way to talk to any agent even after 30 mins of wait.

1) Will it be a huge problem if I just do what cic website said so and wait for a letter?
2) Has anyone gotten any rejection BECAUSE they got their CGC without following CIC rules?

No need of letter from IRCC, you go and apply for PCC
in a remote case ( which I dont think is possible) , if you get a letter from IRCC to get PCC then you can again apply for PCC, little bit of extra expense but peace of mind

Abajaj

Dec 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have one query regarding country to be filled when filling passport details. Is it the country in which passport was issued or country of which passport is? When filling the details it ask for “Passport holder country” but when I go to the submit page it shows “Country Passport Issued”.

In my case, as my passport was expiring, I got a new passport issued from KL but my passport is Indian. So should I mention Malaysia or India?

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi,

Hi, I also have same query, what was your experience on above situation? Tia

Adeeb1234

Jul 1, 2019