+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailtranscripts.com & IGNOU ECA

sree12311

Sep 25, 2017
Dear All,

Need some guidance here, I had paid Mailtranscripts.com Rs 8000 to get my MBA transcripts from IGNOU more than 2 months ago. Now they have come back stating they will need 1.5 months more and that IGNOU is very slow to issue transcripts. I have lost hope and I am fed up with them. Does anyone have any other suggestions as to how to get IGNOU transcripts? I am based out of USA, is there any other 3 party service that you have used and have been successful with IGNOU?

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dear All,

Need some guidance here, I had paid Mailtranscripts.com Rs 8000 to get my MBA transcripts from IGNOU more than 2 months ago. Now they have come back stating they will need 1.5 months more and that IGNOU is very slow to issue transcripts. I have lost hope and I am fed up with them. Does anyone have any other suggestions as to how to get IGNOU transcripts? I am based out of USA, is there any other 3 party service that you have used and have been successful with IGNOU?
It takes time from IGNOU, I downloaded the form online, filled and sent it to a relative in India who forwarded it to IGNOU, once he got the certified transcript he forwarded back to me in US which I sent to WES Canada.