June 14, 2011
Med's Done....
04-04-2011 Redone Sept. 11, 2013
Passport Req..
April 16, 2013
LANDED..........
Hoping to be As Soon as Possible :)
hELLO,

So i fianlly got my passport request, the whole mailing thing has me lost...
I need to have an international account number... huh???
Am i basically just paying for the return envelope ahead of time through UPS, is there something specific that must be said to them so that i get the right thing?
Do i prefill in the sender and receiver information or leave that blank for them?
Can i fold the envelope inside the first envelope???
It says LARGE (Pak Large) Envelope, how big is big, how much stuff are they sending back to me, so I can judge how big to get it??

Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks anyone who responds quickly, I want to get this out today....
Thanks

Farfelu

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-JUN-2012
Doc's Request.
01-AUG-2012
AOR Received.
17-JUL-2012
File Transfer...
12-OCT-2012
Med's Request
01-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
30-AUG-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-APR-2013
malirca, i noticed you applied in 2011, do you mind me asking if anything went wrong with your application?

anyway, I don't know how it works in Argentina but I dare to say that any major courier company operating in the country will do the shipping of your passport. My wife is in El Salvador and when the Mexico VO requested her password we shopped around some of those courier companies to see what the options were. We ended up going with UPS because they offered return airway bills to and from Mexico, D.F. which is what we needed to expedite her password. We didn't need to fill out any thing since the attendant at the courier office did all the paperwork for us. It didn't cost too much either. What you expect to get in your return package is your passport, the Confirmation of Permanent Resident which is one legal size sheet with a copy of the same, and maybe some of the photos you sent originally.

I'd say call UPS and ask for "guia de retorno" or return airbill and ask them if they would help you filling out the various forms. good luck.

malirca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Miami, FL
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2011
AOR Received.
July 7, 2011 stating application received in VO June 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 14, 2011
Med's Done....
04-04-2011 Redone Sept. 11, 2013
Passport Req..
April 16, 2013
LANDED..........
Hoping to be As Soon as Possible :)
hi farfelu,

thanks for the response.

yes my application was eternal and took forever.
as far as I know to kind of put it this way... Nothing was missing or went wrkng.
the office took forever.
the received my application June 24 2011 and didn't actually start to process and look at it until nov. 2011. In this same time frame I know of other applicants that applied later and by the time mine was just getting opened to be reviewed, there's was getting approved... Crazy!
well sjnce so much time passed sitting, thjngs statted tk expure and we had to provide again. Like fbi record etc, but these things alao take tjme to get. So 3 months waitjng for the record, led to medical exams renewal. His kids needed them as well despite the fact that they were gojng, so they needed redkne. But at that tjme his older daughrer pregnant. So had to wait for birth. Then they sent supposedly request for new birth certificate that we never received so like 3 mknths passed till the asked again we will deny if you don't send and we never even knew. We kn,y found out vuz had planned for their medicals and they said they cudnt get them yet because baby was nkt jn application.
after all that sent we kept pushing for them tk send us the documents for medicals.
to then have it fjnished with, well she will be 22 in june and is now jn commkn law sk doesn't qualify we are remvojng her.
whe the whole time it was them pushjng for it.
after all that, they fjnally askdd for passport.
to me.. I just thjnk its theh wiuld put me back kn the bottom of the pile when askjng for somethjng new, and when that sent tk them, they eouldnt get to it for months later either.
super frustrating.
sorry for the massive response.., hahahha
how about yiu, how long has yours gone?