Copperun

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Meerut, U.P
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those mother f*ckers rejected my visa application under spp on 3rd of december reason = your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications. previous studies , employment , level of establishments , language abilities , or your future prospects and plans.

Here's my Profile-
-:10th - 70%
-:12th - 68% (Science Stream - PCM)
-:IELTS - Overall-6.5 (S-6.5, L-7, R-6, W-6)
-:paid the 1st year Tution fees
-:GIC Account Certificate
-:Also Added a Good SOP in my file (my History, Why I opted for this Course, Future plans etc.)
-:Got admission in Niagara College in Computer Programmer (Diploma-2 yr)

Now guys tell me one thing, a 12th passed student can opt for anything in his field like mine is science.
So, why these Dickheads Refused my Visa giving such BullSh*t reasons....??

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
bro pls calm down i can understand your situation ..

Just note one thing what i have learned from my parents .. that god never comes himself and do something he always have appointed someone to do such things .. this is all destiny ..

Looking at your profile even i m also shocked but than just one thing in my mind may be still not the time that you go canada .. try in non-spp

I saw the cases person getting visa where they themselves were surprised .. this all destiny and we cannot fight with it ..

Waheguru ka naam le and try again for non-spp

parthrau2

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Copperun said:
Those mother f*ckers rejected my visa application under spp on 3rd of december reason = your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications. previous studies , employment , level of establishments , language abilities , or your future prospects and plans.

Here's my Profile-
-:Also Added a Good SOP in my file (my History, Why I opted for this Course, Future plans etc.)

Now guys tell me one thing, a 12th passed student can opt for anything in his field like mine is science.
So, why these Dickheads Refused my Visa giving such BullSh*t reasons....??
I have also passes 12 this year with almost same profile. I got visa for Computer Programmer Analyst (George Brown).

According to me the reason for your refusal is 2 year program. Being an undergrad student you must opt for a 3 year program.

Copperun

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Meerut, U.P
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepak th said:
bro pls calm down i can understand your situation ..

Just note one thing what i have learned from my parents .. that god never comes himself and do something he always have appointed someone to do such things .. this is all destiny ..

Looking at your profile even i m also shocked but than just one thing in my mind may be still not the time that you go canada .. try in non-spp

I saw the cases person getting visa where they themselves were surprised .. this all destiny and we cannot fight with it ..

Waheguru ka naam le and try again for non-spp
Thanks Bro.
I'll give it a try...!!
But now can I apply under Non-SPP before 10th Dec...??
This time I'm Thinking to apply online. Last time I applied paper based application in VFS delhi.
So Please give me advise should I apply Online or again paper based...??

Copperun

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Meerut, U.P
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parthrau2 said:
I have also passes 12 this year with almost same profile. I got visa for Computer Programmer Analyst (George Brown).

According to me the reason for your refusal is 2 year program. Being an undergrad student you must opt for a 3 year program.
Thanks bro for telling and I also think that this might be the reason that I should have gone for the 3 year Program or A degree Program.

Copperun

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Meerut, U.P
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please tell me one thing Guys can I apply online before or on 10th dec under general.....??
And my application is rejected once before, I applied on 25th Nov and got rejection on 3rd dec.
Reasons= your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications. previous studies , employment , level of establishments , language abilities , or your future prospects and plans.

Here's my Profile-

Please guys tell me one thing more that what extra documents I have to add this time in General....??
Last Application I Submitted these documents in my File.
-All documents( Marksheets and other stuff)
-offer letter
-1 yr Tution Fees Receipt
-GIC Certificate
-SOP
So, what new documents I have to add to make my profile more stronge this time...!!

Rohit leel

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Copperun said:
Please tell me one thing Guys can I apply online before or on 10th dec under general.....??
And my application is rejected once before, I applied on 25th Nov and got rejection on 3rd dec.
Reasons= your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications. previous studies , employment , level of establishments , language abilities , or your future prospects and plans.

Here's my Profile-

Please guys tell me one thing more that what extra documents I have to add this time in General....??
Last Application I Submitted these documents in my File.
-All documents( Marksheets and other stuff)
-offer letter
-1 yr Tution Fees Receipt
-GIC Certificate
-SOP
So, what new documents I have to add to make my profile more stronge this time...!!
well brther, under this course lots of student have pplied and i have senn 3 cases got rejected with same reason. but one common thing i have noticed is that all three students got less than 70%. So i thing they r picking now only students with more marks bcze programming is quite tough and ur level of establishment should be highi.. minimum 70%.. but lets c......... ( They prefer home students or intl students with high marks to fill seats.) especially in this kind of course.

Copperun

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Meerut, U.P
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohit leel said:
well brther, under this course lots of student have pplied and i have senn 3 cases got rejected with same reason. but one common thing i have noticed is that all three students got less than 70%. So i thing they r picking now only students with more marks bcze programming is quite tough and ur level of establishment should be highi.. minimum 70%.. but lets c......... ( They prefer home students or intl students with high marks to fill seats.) especially in this kind of course.
No, Bro I don't think that's the reason. So, the guys with this program who got visa are all above 70%...?? No, I have seen cases of below 50% who applied in this course and got visa.
Any other suggestions you want to give, you are welcome.

and tell me what extra documents I have to add this time in General....??

Rohit leel

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Copperun said:
No, Bro I don't think that's the reason. So, the guys with this program who got visa are all above 70%...?? No, I have seen cases of below 50% who applied in this course and got visa.
Any other suggestions you want to give, you are welcome.

and tell me what extra documents I have to add this time in General....??
write that i want to work in companies like hcl, hp, ibm etc in banglore which is my sole dream but it is not possible unless i study in canada becuse i have get extra and valueable education so that i can outstand among all competors in India.

add stron strong points and mention good salary in future like 1 lac or 2 lac :p so vo can think can computing has good future in india too.