IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Fairness Letter: 25-April-2016
Med's Request
Fairness Letter Responded: 16-May-2016
Med's Done....
Refusal Letter Received: 07-July-2016
Help Needed urgently: Fairness Letter Received.

Hi Vedette,

Unfortunately I have received a fairness letter after the surprise visit of the immigration folks at my work place. As I mentioned that my designation on paper is "Copy Editor", which I got when I first joined the company, but then I was quickly moved to Human Resources department but none of the paper work was updated (typical with most small companies from India/Pakistan), my manager on the other hand acknowledges it and have said he will do everything to support my case, but we can't do anything to change all the old documentation immigration folks have already seen. I am very nervous and looking to obtain some advice from all the members, I have not purposefully misrepresented any facts but unfortunately it looks like I did.

Can someone please respond with what possibly could be a response to clarify my position? An example would be really help full as I am badly looking to see what possibly I could put in a letter.

Thanks.

Here is the letter I received via email:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal Skilled Workers category. Your application has been reviewed and based on the information available it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the Federal Skilled Workers category.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

On the balance of probabilities, it appears that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Specifically, background checks have shown that you have not worked as a Human Resources Manager at <Company>. This position is occupied by someone else and you have been working in this company as a Copy Editor for approximately 12 years.

Section 40 (1) IRPA states that: 40(1) A permanent resident or foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Please note that if a senior immigration officer finds that the misrepresentation is material to your application for a permanent resident visa you could be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the IRPA, which extends to a period of five years pursuant to paragraph 40(2)(a).

You have the opportunity to respond to this information within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please respond in writing using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence you send to the High Commission of Canada, London, UK.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file.

wasim.dany

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Peshawar, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (EXP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 28, 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
Aug 07,2015 (SLU)
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Feb 14,2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
wishing ASAP
dear this is very unfortunate ... u shuld have asked your supervisor or the company to update the official record u have chance to change their decision by providing new attested official record and documentary evidence to claim ur rite ... GOOD LUCK

Prince.Karim

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014 (though sent on 29-09-2014)
Doc's Request.
26-8-2015 (submitted on 11-09-2015)
IELTS Request
submitted alongwith application
File Transfer...
09-01-2015
Med's Request
Soon!
Med's Done....
Soon!
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
Re: Help Needed urgently: Fairness Letter Received.

SatelliteCanadian said:
Hi Vedette,

Unfortunately I have received a fairness letter after the surprise visit of the immigration folks at my work place. As I mentioned that my designation on paper is "Copy Editor", which I got when I first joined the company, but then I was quickly moved to Human Resources department but none of the paper work was updated (typical with most small companies from India/Pakistan), my manager on the other hand acknowledges it and have said he will do everything to support my case, but we can't do anything to change all the old documentation immigration folks have already seen. I am very nervous and looking to obtain some advice from all the members, I have not purposefully misrepresented any facts but unfortunately it looks like I did.

Can someone please respond with what possibly could be a response to clarify my position? An example would be really help full as I am badly looking to see what possibly I could put in a letter.

Thanks.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal Skilled Workers category. Your application has been reviewed and based on the information available it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the Federal Skilled Workers category.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

On the balance of probabilities, it appears that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Specifically, background checks have shown that you have not worked as a Human Resources Manager at <Company>. This position is occupied by someone else and you have been working in this company as a Copy Editor for approximately 12 years.

Section 40 (1) IRPA states that: 40(1) A permanent resident or foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Please note that if a senior immigration officer finds that the misrepresentation is material to your application for a permanent resident visa you could be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the IRPA, which extends to a period of five years pursuant to paragraph 40(2)(a).

You have the opportunity to respond to this information within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please respond in writing using the address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence you send to the High Commission of Canada, London, UK.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file.
I think you must ask your company to make a letter for your which spell out same what you have stated above that their records were not updated and you work in capacity of manager HR. With support of that letter, you can put your own clarification in separate letter and refer it to company's letter. thx

engineer2003

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW 10-10-2011: Federal 01-02-2016
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 18-12-15
AOR Received.
13-11-2011 Federal 31-03-2016
IELTS Request
3-12-2011 7.0 bands &amp; DELF B2 17-1-2015
Med's Request
20-4-2016
Med's Done....
4-5-2016, MEDICAL RECEIVED 8-5-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-5-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!
Any one got an update from
RIH ?

nareshklohana

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Dec-14
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
PER 27-Mar-2015
Med's Request
7-July-16 RPRF on 13-July-16
Med's Done....
11-July-16
Passport Req..
19-Sep-2016
Those who are waiting for MR, please share contact number in order to add in wats app grp.

Text me 00971-559153649

SN611

Sep 21, 2015
Hi!

Can anyone tell me what is the expected time of PPR after submission of Medical? Please find below my time line.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 15, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on February 19, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

I submitted my medical on 18th January, 2016 but still waiting for PPR request after 6 months already passed. I also initiated a CSE to London Visa Office but the answer I got is, your process is still under process.

Issue is we are expecting a child in December (2016) and it would be very difficult for my wife to travel in those days if PPR request actually comes. Can anyone guide me what should I do with this application? Should I tell them that my wife is pregnant and you need to extend my landing time or actually wait for PPR and then let them know about it?

I shall be highly grateful if someone guides me about it.

Thanks in anticipation.

(I am from Pakistan and I applied through FSWP in December 2014. London Visa Office is handling my case currently)

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
SN611 said:
Hi!

Can anyone tell me what is the expected time of PPR after submission of Medical? Please find below my time line.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 15, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on February 19, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

I submitted my medical on 18th January, 2016 but still waiting for PPR request after 6 months already passed. I also initiated a CSE to London Visa Office but the answer I got is, your process is still under process.

Issue is we are expecting a child in December (2016) and it would be very difficult for my wife to travel in those days if PPR request actually comes. Can anyone guide me what should I do with this application? Should I tell them that my wife is pregnant and you need to extend my landing time or actually wait for PPR and then let them know about it?

I shall be highly grateful if someone guides me about it.

Thanks in anticipation.

(I am from Pakistan and I applied through FSWP in December 2014. London Visa Office is handling my case currently)
This is a blessing not a issue dear. ALLAH may bless your child with a blessed naseeb aameen.

Don't worry and don't panic. Let them work. If you receive PPR before December which will be the case then tell your Visa Officer about your wife condition and he will put a hold on your case and will request for the documents of your baby.

Addition of baby is a fast process [Required Documents and a medical] but the thing is that your medical will expire in January and you and your wife have to go for medicals again. The whole process will take 2 to 3 months and you will be ready to fly by May June to Canada inshaALLAH and weather will be good for you and for your child.

All the best. Stay Safe! Stay Blessed!

SN611

Sep 21, 2015
vedette said:
This is a blessing not a issue dear. ALLAH may bless your child with a blessed naseeb aameen.

Don't worry and don't panic. Let them work. If you receive PPR before December which will be the case then tell your Visa Officer about your wife condition and he will put a hold on your case and will request for the documents of your baby.

Addition of baby is a fast process [Required Documents and a medical] but the thing is that your medical will expire in January and you and your wife have to go for medicals again. The whole process will take 2 to 3 months and you will be ready to fly by May June to Canada inshaALLAH and weather will be good for you and for your child.

All the best. Stay Safe! Stay Blessed!
Thanks for encouragement Vedette!!! So nice of you.

Can you plz tell me that if its possible to land there in October and have Birth in CANADA in December? (And Canadian govt bear all expenses of Drs and delivery)
What is OHIP? Is that possible to have this delivery on GOVT expenses in any STATE of CANADA?

Stay safe and Thanks.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
SN611 said:
Thanks for encouragement Vedette!!! So nice of you.

Can you plz tell me that if its possible to land there in October and have Birth in CANADA in December? (And Canadian govt bear all expenses of Drs and delivery)
What is OHIP? Is that possible to have this delivery on GOVT expenses in any STATE of CANADA?

Stay safe and Thanks.
Mention not please.

Are you planning to land in Ontario? Why not Calgary or Winniepeg(Manitoba)? Any specific reason?

Ontario is a good province but 3 months wait time to get OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance). Where as Calgary/Winnipeg you get HI Immediately. So if its not the relatives or anything you can plan to land there. Calgary is little far but Winnipeg (2 days back my friend drive to Toronto from Winnipeg by car) he landed Winnipeg just to get HI for first 2 weeks in case something happens.

That's a good option to land in October as well.

Ok. Yes there are many places in Ontario where you can get full coverage of Pregnancies but you need to search.

SatelliteCanadian

Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date: 22-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 23-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Fairness Letter: 25-April-2016
Med's Request
Fairness Letter Responded: 16-May-2016
Med's Done....
Refusal Letter Received: 07-July-2016
Re: Help Needed urgently: Application Now Refused

Hi Vedette,

I have now received a refusal letter, but the letter is from RFI NOT from RIH, unfortunate it is but it looks like they didn't even consider the response and official documentation I provided from my company.

Here is the update on my timeline:

25-April-2016 Fairness Letter received
16-May-2016 Fairness Letter responded with all the supporting documents provided.
07-July-2016 Refusal Letter Received

"This documentation has now been reviewed. On the basis of the information available, it

appears that you do not meet the requirement for immigration to Canada in the Federal Skilled

Workers Category – Ministerial Instructions 12."

SatelliteCanadian said:
Hi Vedette,

Thanks.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Re: Help Needed urgently: Application Now Refused

SatelliteCanadian said:
Hi Vedette,

I have now received a refusal letter, but the letter is from RFI NOT from RIH, unfortunate it is but it looks like they didn't even consider the response and official documentation I provided from my company.

Here is the update on my timeline:

25-April-2016 Fairness Letter received
16-May-2016 Fairness Letter responded with all the supporting documents provided.
07-July-2016 Refusal Letter Received

"This documentation has now been reviewed. On the basis of the information available, it

appears that you do not meet the requirement for immigration to Canada in the Federal Skilled

Workers Category – Ministerial Instructions 12."
It's indeed very sad. Does it mention anything about misinterpretation ? If no then please order GCMS Notes [Go through what went bad] and apply in Express Entry inshaALLAH. ALLAH Kareem

SN611

Sep 21, 2015
vedette said:
Mention not please.

Are you planning to land in Ontario? Why not Calgary or Winniepeg(Manitoba)? Any specific reason?

Ontario is a good province but 3 months wait time to get OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance). Where as Calgary/Winnipeg you get HI Immediately. So if its not the relatives or anything you can plan to land there. Calgary is little far but Winnipeg (2 days back my friend drive to Toronto from Winnipeg by car) he landed Winnipeg just to get HI for first 2 weeks in case something happens.

That's a good option to land in October as well.

Ok. Yes there are many places in Ontario where you can get full coverage of Pregnancies but you need to search.
Actually I have relatives both in Ontario and Calgary as well. I didn't know about this medical condition which you mentioned above and surely I m planning to land in Calgary after hearing this.

I haven't heard about Winnipeg before and needs to search that place as well before making my mind up. Exactly How far it is from Toronto?

Is that possible to land in Calgary, get medical in 2 weeks and then move to ONTARIO and have medicals covered in ONTARIO from CALGARY medical?

Again thanks for response and guidance...

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
SN611 said:
Actually I have relatives both in Ontario and Calgary as well. I didn't know about this medical condition which you mentioned above and surely I m planning to land in Calgary after hearing this.

I haven't heard about Winnipeg before and needs to search that place as well before making my mind up. Exactly How far it is from Toronto?

Is that possible to land in Calgary, get medical in 2 weeks and then move to ONTARIO and have medicals covered in ONTARIO from CALGARY medical?

Again thanks for response and guidance...
- In map you can see Winnipeg and Toronto very near but distance is more than Islamabad to Karachi 2.2K KMs. So it's not healthy for your wife to travel this long in car. Yes after giving birth to baby, you can drive.

- Health Insurance is Province wise so Alberta Health Insurance will not work in Ontario. You will get the Health Insurance the same day you land in Calgary.

- The good option is land in Calgary, give birth to baby and then you can come to Canada. [Temp in Oct in Calgary : 20 C to 8 C ] [Temp in Nov : 10 C to - 3 C] [Temp in Dec: Goes to -14 C] So do consider weather conditions as well before moving. Toronto weather is much better till Dec.

- Don't haste, plan accordingly bro. Consider all factors. All the best.

SN611

Sep 21, 2015
vedette said:
- In map you can see Winnipeg and Toronto very near but distance is more than Islamabad to Karachi 2.2K KMs. So it's not healthy for your wife to travel this long in car. Yes after giving birth to baby, you can drive.

- Health Insurance is Province wise so Alberta Health Insurance will not work in Ontario. You will get the Health Insurance the same day you land in Calgary.

- The good option is land in Calgary, give birth to baby and then you can come to Canada. [Temp in Oct in Calgary : 20 C to 8 C ] [Temp in Nov : 10 C to - 3 C] [Temp in Dec: Goes to -14 C] So do consider weather conditions as well before moving. Toronto weather is much better till Dec.

- Don't haste, plan accordingly bro. Consider all factors. All the best.
Thanks for all the guidelines. will that possible for a pakistani family (Living in warm weathers) to bear -14 C in December and also oversee the delivery situation?

It would be good if you could provide me your Whatsapp no and I will tell you my situation in detail.