[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]2175[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]22-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
AOR Received.
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]28-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
File Transfer...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]19-DEC-2014 [size=8pt](to LVO)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Request
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]27-OCT-2015 [size=8pt](+ PCC, RRPF, Proof of Funds)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Done....
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]01-NOV-2015[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Passport Req..
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]12-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
VISA ISSUED...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]08-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
LANDED..........
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]29-JUL-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
vedette said:
My all 3 friends did the same, put the things in labeled enveloped:) as you know how important it is but when they reached at the submission counter they take it outside check it and used your passports to enter details in to system. After the formalities, they will take fees and issue you a slips and put your documents in good plastic bag and seal it. Hope this helps you:)
Hi vedette,

We submitted our passports today. It was pretty simple as you said. You take a coupon and follow the green line and wait for your number to be called.
Then you hand over your documents (letter, passports and two photographs) to the person. Make sure you have two photographs each as per the specification; one photograph must have studio's name, address, date taken and the other one to be blank. The person will check everything, will take your mobile number and email address. After payment, he will give you the slip with a tracking number for each passport. You will shortly receive an email confirmation of submitting passports.
And then you just wait for the Maple Leaf
:)

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
bukhari_07 said:
Got ppr just few mints ago. Thank you all for support and guidence.

Veddete thank you brother. I am speechless. You support, guidance help....... You are incredible person. May God reward you for all you do.
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah:)

So happy for you bro really so happy:) You waited so long for this golden email and Alhamdulillah ALLAH approved your case and blessed you with PPR.

It's a celebration time:)

Please keep in touch bro:) Stay blessed:)

Aameen:)

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Achee said:
Hi vedette,

We submitted our passports today. It was pretty simple as you said. You take a coupon and follow the green line and wait for your number to be called.
Then you hand over your documents (letter, passports and two photographs) to the person. Make sure you have two photographs each as per the specification; one photograph must have studio's name, address, date taken and the other one to be blank. The person will check everything, will take your mobile number and email address. After payment, he will give you the slip with a tracking number for each passport. You will shortly receive an email confirmation of submitting passports.
And then you just wait for the Maple Leaf
:)
Wow great:) Thank you so much for explaining the submission process. That will certainly help VFS Riyadh applicants here.

Really happy for you and for this thread that Alhamdulillah ALLAH blessed PPR and Maple leaf to almost all the members of this thread.

Please keep in touch and do share when you received the dream Maple Leaf:) and when you are planning for dreamland:)

Achee

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]LONDON[/color][/b][/font][/size]
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]19-DEC-2014 [size=8pt](to LVO)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Request
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]27-OCT-2015 [size=8pt](+ PCC, RRPF, Proof of Funds)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vedette said:
Wow great:) Thank you so much for explaining the submission process. That will certainly help VFS Riyadh applicants here.

Really happy for you and for this thread that Alhamdulillah ALLAH blessed PPR and Maple leaf to almost all the members of this thread.

Please keep in touch and do share when you received the dream Maple Leaf:) and when you are planning for dreamland:)
Vedette; you have been such a guide and support for many of us. May Allah always keep you happy and healthy, Ameen.

I'm still searching for the way to send goods to Canada from Riyadh. So far there is nobody who has given any proper answer. I can't find any forum as well with details such as how to prepare list (sample), courier services to hire, book container, etc.

bukhari_07

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
18-01-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
waiting............
vedette said:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah:)

So happy for you bro really so happy:) You waited so long for this golden email and Alhamdulillah ALLAH approved your case and blessed you with PPR.

It's a celebration time:)

Please keep in touch bro:) Stay blessed:)

Aameen:)
Thank you sir, inshaAllah

Karachi007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Congratulations Achee, insha Allah you will get back your passport within 7 working days expected.

for all members here how got PPR please join CIIP which includes GO & MAP session , its a huge resource of reliable information related to pre-arrival arrangements.

best of luck for the future guys, please keep in touch.

anybody who landed in Ontario or Planning to do so please contact me.

SSSMM

Sep 24, 2014
I submit my passport 12 Feb and now I receive ciip email but nothing about passport any one have idea who receive this email after how many days they will return passport and in Pakistan where ciip program do

adilj82

Oct 20, 2015
I have submitted my Passports to Abu Dhabi embassy via aramex (not through VFS Kuwait) on 16 feb 2016, with a return airway bill. its been now 3 weeks i have not heard anything , keep checking the the return airway bill number i submitted nothing on the system... Wait is not ending..:p

Achee

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
adilj82 said:
I have submitted my Passports to Abu Dhabi embassy via aramex (not through VFS Kuwait) on 16 feb 2016, with a return airway bill. its been now 3 weeks i have not heard anything , keep checking the the return airway bill number i submitted nothing on the system... Wait is not ending..:p
SSSMM said:
I submit my passport 12 Feb and now I receive ciip email but nothing about passport any one have idea who receive this email after how many days they will return passport and in Pakistan where ciip program do
Dear adilj82 & SSSMM,

Don't you people have any tracking number? As far as I know there is always a payment slip which carries a tracking number.

Try contacting your VFS offices through the "contact us"; I'm sure they will reply to you very soon.

All the best!

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
Dear all,

Is there any RIH whatsapp group?
Reply will be appreciated. ..

Thanks

Achee

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah - we got our Passports stamped and received from VFS-Global.
Such an exciting feeling, so happy now
:D :D :D

HYM-SA

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 DEC2014
Nomination.....
PER 26 FEB 2015
Med's Request
10Nov2015
Med's Done....
18Nov2015 ecas update 4 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
waiting and inshallah it will be in march
Hi all

it seems RIH and LVO in general are toooooo quite with no news. Is there any update in RIH?

I am praying to get the golden ppr email this week inshallah.

Regards
HYM

SatelliteCanadian

Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date: 22-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 23-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Fairness Letter: 25-April-2016
Med's Request
Fairness Letter Responded: 16-May-2016
Med's Done....
Refusal Letter Received: 07-July-2016
Hi Vedette,

The latest development is that immigration representatives came to my work place on 11-Mar-2016, they sneaked into the administration office some how and starts looking at my employment documents, My director who is in-charge of the business and also who issued me the experience letter took them immediately to his office, the unfortunate part is my company doesn't keep updated documents on file related to all employees, my job title on papers is copy editor and publication manager, where as I applied under Human resources as Manager Human Resources. My director showed documentation prove that my responsibilities matches with what was stated in the experience letter, but I still don't know what would happen.

I have received GCMS notes generated on 22-Feb-2016, the latest due date on the file is 29-Feb-2016. The latest Notes dated 20-Jan-2016 states "case status inquiry recd by email - advised app/supporting docs still under review."

I have ordered another GCMS notes after they visited my work place, so have to wait for another month.

Any guidance at this point, I am worried that they are suspicious???

vedette said:
Yes they have received Letter from Your company about you.

You should order new set of GCMS notes as it will tell you about recent developments.

Karachi007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
From where you applied, inside Canada or any other country, who is your PA

SatelliteCanadian said:
Hi Vedette,

The latest development is that immigration representatives came to my work place on 11-Mar-2016, they sneaked into the administration office some how and starts looking at my employment documents, My director who is in-charge of the business and also who issued me the experience letter took them immediately to his office, the unfortunate part is my company doesn't keep updated documents on file related to all employees, my job title on papers is copy editor and publication manager, where as I applied under Human resources as Manager Human Resources. My director showed documentation prove that my responsibilities matches with what was stated in the experience letter, but I still don't know what would happen.

I have received GCMS notes generated on 22-Feb-2016, the latest due date on the file is 29-Feb-2016. The latest Notes dated 20-Jan-2016 states "case status inquiry recd by email - advised app/supporting docs still under review."

I have ordered another GCMS notes after they visited my work place, so have to wait for another month.

Any guidance at this point, I am worried that they are suspicious???

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Achee said:
Vedette; you have been such a guide and support for many of us. May Allah always keep you happy and healthy, Ameen.

I'm still searching for the way to send goods to Canada from Riyadh. So far there is nobody who has given any proper answer. I can't find any forum as well with details such as how to prepare list (sample), courier services to hire, book container, etc.
Sorry dear, I was away and couldn't reply you.

As said earlier, please make a list of things you want to carry to Canada, once the made is finalized, there are various companies who provide container services. This is how you can take all you want. But again I would emphasis on your research, if the total cost of your items + shipment is higher than all the commodities you buy in Canada then why not to buy in Canada?