PPR Waiting
PP Received Waiting
Landing Waiting

Thanks for support.
Please mention the destination from where you have send your application

atique78

Mar 2, 2015
vedette said:
Next 3 months very important for you inshaALLAH. We all yet to receive any update from EXP so cannot comment on his/her work style but yes RIH a good person

Please see what is the name and date mentioned in Updated by / Updated on fields of the first 6 lines of your GCMS Notes.
Thanks for the answer. Brother what is the probability of our success because it's taking so long. Allhamdulliah all supporting documents are genuine and I have even send visiting cards and bonus letter, increment letters, salary slips, HR letters every thing which can minimize their concerns. I have switched around 3 jobs during last 5 years some were MNC's do you still think they will go for verification from their sources in Pakistan

I have just seen my GCMS note coming from the top coming down (Updated by) for (Client 1,2,3,4,5,6) are done by SADMIN, and then if further keep coming down Paper File updates are updated by 1) RH03211, 2) SJ03122, 3) RG01180 4) RG01180 5) RG01180 & 6th updated by also RG1180.

I would appreciate if you may please answer

sashms

Jan 28, 2016
vedette said:
Please mention the destination from where you have send your application
Hi Vedette!
I have sent my application from Saudi Arabia. Could you please assist me about further proceedings, as one member bukhari got DM upon his cse. Shall I raise the cse, how to make that and is it positive or negative sign of DM in ecas before ppr.

bukhari_07

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
18-01-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
waiting............
Vedette, thanks for your support and guidance in every step. Last week as per your instruction I raised case and in reply RIH asked me for updated info chart. And last Friday my ecas status changed to DM. RIH replied me that further instruction will be forworded in due course. I would also like to thank this forum for support and guidence

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
atique78 said:
Thanks for the answer. Brother what is the probability of our success because it's taking so long. Allhamdulliah all supporting documents are genuine and I have even send visiting cards and bonus letter, increment letters, salary slips, HR letters every thing which can minimize their concerns. I have switched around 3 jobs during last 5 years some were MNC's do you still think they will go for verification from their sources in Pakistan

I have just seen my GCMS note coming from the top coming down (Updated by) for (Client 1,2,3,4,5,6) are done by SADMIN, and then if further keep coming down Paper File updates are updated by 1) RH03211, 2) SJ03122, 3) RG01180 4) RG01180 5) RG01180 & 6th updated by also RG1180.

I would appreciate if you may please answer
What is the current location of your file please, please confirm from your GCMS Notes

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
sashms said:
Hi Vedette!
I have sent my application from Saudi Arabia. Could you please assist me about further proceedings, as one member bukhari got DM upon his cse. Shall I raise the cse, how to make that and is it positive or negative sign of DM in ecas before ppr.
sashms my friend, if you haven't raise CSE in a month then it's high time to raise a CSE.

Yes that's true as Alhamdulillah one of my friend raised a CSE and got a blessed reply.

Use the following link to send a CSE

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

Be precise while writing the CSE. InshaALLAH you will get very good news.

And hey try to raise CSE on Monday morning pls.

All the best

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
bukhari_07 said:
Vedette, thanks for your support and guidance in every step. Last week as per your instruction I raised case and in reply RIH asked me for updated info chart. And last Friday my ecas status changed to DM. RIH replied me that further instruction will be forworded in due course. I would also like to thank this forum for support and guidence
Oh mashaALLAH:) Heartiest Congratulations dear:)

ALLAH may bless you with a happy news soon. InshaALLAH always for you dear.

So what is here for you:)

15th Jan:) 12th Feb:) So 4th..11th..18th or 25th March:) good news is coming towards you inshaALLAH:)

atique78

Mar 2, 2015
vedette said:
What is the current location of your file please, please confirm from your GCMS Notes
PAPER FILE HISTORY

Created Date:2015/10/29
Created By : RH03211
Updated Date: 2015/10/29
Updated By: RH03211
Office: London

Brother it's the latest update on my file as per GCMS notes generated on 06/11/2015

bukhari_07

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
18-01-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
waiting............
sashms said:
Hi Vedette!
Wait a mint brother. DM before ppr is not a positive sign? Are you sure? But why? On su emitting info chart he told me that further instruction will be issued to you in due course and then after two days status changed to DM. But no instruction received till now. My medical line was updated on 29 oct
Senior please guide. This triggered ?? In my mind shell I send cse again?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
bukhari_07 said:
Wait a mint brother. DM before ppr is not a positive sign? Are you sure? But why? On su emitting info chart he told me that further instruction will be issued to you in due course and then after two days status changed to DM. But no instruction received till now. My medical line was updated on 29 oct
Senior please guide. This triggered ?? In my mind shell I send cse again?
DM before medical is a bad sign but after its a good sign inshaALLAH. Yes your CSE triggers because he has received your security checks result as positive Alhamdulillah. He asked you to wait because your ppr document is getting ready. Remembered 15th Jan rain Alhamdulillah 12th Feb ppr rain Alhamdulillah so wait for ppr rain in march and inshaALLAH its your turn bro.

Don't raise a cse now. InshaALLAH good news is near for you:)

bukhari_07

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
18-01-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
waiting............
vedette said:
DM before medical is a bad sign but after its a good sign inshaALLAH. Yes your CSE triggers because he has received your security checks result as positive Alhamdulillah. He asked you to wait because your ppr document is getting ready. Remembered 15th Jan rain Alhamdulillah 12th Feb ppr rain Alhamdulillah so wait for ppr rain in march and inshaALLAH its your turn bro.

Thank you brother
Don't raise a cse now. InshaALLAH good news is near for you:)

modysudan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]LVO- RFI[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=red]3112[/color][/move]
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]24 Oct 2014 @ CIO[/color][/move]
Nomination.....
[move][color=blue]19 Feb 2015 PER[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
[move][color=red]12 Feb 2016 RIH[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]16 Feb 2016 [/color][/move]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[move][color=red]18 Mar 2016 RIH[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
12-09-2016
Hello there, all the previous communications with LVO were through RFI, howevere, i received Medical request, RPRF and updated info, new PCCs by RIH 12 February, all sent back on 16 February, ecas updated to medical results received on 21 February. Your analysis and predictions are highly appreciated.

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
modysudan said:
Hello there, all the previous communications with LVO were through RFI, howevere, i received Medical request, RPRF and updated info, new PCCs by RIH 12 February, all sent back on 16 February, ecas updated to medical results received on 21 February. Your analysis and predictions are highly appreciated.
Dear, my old visa officer was RFI till mid of January, 2016 but in February I got reply of my CSE from RIH. Could you please tell when your visa officer got changed? and you were asked for any additional documents by RFI?. Any comments about RIH.

Reply will be appreciated. ........

Thanks

modysudan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]LVO- RFI[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=red]3112[/color][/move]
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]24 Oct 2014 @ CIO[/color][/move]
Nomination.....
[move][color=blue]19 Feb 2015 PER[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
[move][color=red]12 Feb 2016 RIH[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]16 Feb 2016 [/color][/move]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[move][color=red]18 Mar 2016 RIH[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
12-09-2016
INAM khan said:
Dear, my old visa officer was RFI till mid of January, 2016 but in February I got reply of my CSE from RIH. Could you please tell when your visa officer got changed? and you were asked for any additional documents by RFI?. Any comments about RIH.

Reply will be appreciated. ........

Thanks
RFI/RIH are PA not VO. I don't know who is my VO
He requested medical, RPRF, PCCs, passport bio pages and updated info chart on FEBRUARY 12

sashms

Jan 28, 2016
vedette said:
sashms my friend, if you haven't raise CSE in a month then it's high time to raise a CSE.

Yes that's true as Alhamdulillah one of my friend raised a CSE and got a blessed reply.

Use the following link to send a CSE

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

Be precise while writing the CSE. InshaALLAH you will get very good news.

And hey try to raise CSE on Monday morning pls.

Assalamualaikum Vedette!
I have last email conversation with RIH on 22 Feb 2016 as follws.
"Thank you for your message. We have noted the information provided by you in our system."
This conversation was related to updated chart info which I provided upon request. So, do you advise me to raise cse now.

Your valuable advise would be appreciated.

All the best