+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LVO - Additional Documents

rummaan17

Nov 29, 2015
Hi All,
I applied for Family sponsorship outside Canada for my spouse.
Application Received 4th March
Started Processing 1st April
SPONSORSHIP APPROVED
File Transferred to LVO April 21st

20th October, 2016 Got mail to provide additional document as they have concerns regarding my intent to settle in Canada and since I have dont RUKHSATI . They have serious concerns on it.
Asked to provide documents how i maintained communication, additional photographs .

I have to respond in 30days otherwise decision would be made on documents they have which might result in rejection. Its all stated in Letter

Anybody have similar experience and if can share will be helpful.

rummaan17

Nov 29, 2015
RUKHSATI - This is when the couple are culturally marriage. It occurs after the nikkah (Offical Marraige doucment signing). It's when the couple can live together.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
that sounds like a procedural fairness letter, not a standard doc request. think carefully about what you're going to do next.

1. are you living outside of canada? if so, do you have any rental agreements, leases, mortgages, job offers, or bank accounts in canada that you can use to prove your intent to return?
2. why haven't you done the rukhsati yet? either do the rukhsati or send them a letter with a thorough explanation of why you haven't done it yet.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You need three things:
1. prove you intend to return to settle in Canada. If you are already in Canada, show them proof of that. If not, provide a letter outlining your plans to relocate to Canada and include proof such as job offers, job searches, searches for accommodation, letters from family providing support, etc.
2. proof of your communication with your wife since the application was sent in.
3. as noted above, either do the rukhsati and explain why you had not done it earlier; or explain why you have not done it yet.

rummaan17

Nov 29, 2015
Dear flx2015 and canadianwoman,
Thanks for taking time to respond to my question. much appreciated.

yes, I am living outside Canada. I have previously provided my bank account detail in Canada with funds in it, also i attached letter between me and realtor about home mortgage, I also attached my yearly renewal receipt of Professional engineering ontario.

Still in the mail they have written that I have just shown plan and no evidence.
About the rukhsati i told them previously also. That i am living in Kuwait and my wife is in Pakistan.

Kuwait has almost banned ( restricted ) all sort of visas for pakistani nationals. Since i cannot call her here I was delaying rukhsati so that once our permanent residency get approved, we can travel back. I am also restating this thing here.

regarding job offer, i have attached certain mail that showed my intent. Do i have to attach mails again ? as i did it in first submission.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
rummaan17 said:
Dear flx2015 and canadianwoman,
Thanks for taking time to respond to my question. much appreciated.

yes, I am living outside Canada. I have previously provided my bank account detail in Canada with funds in it, also i attached letter between me and realtor about home mortgage, I also attached my yearly renewal receipt of Professional engineering ontario.

Still in the mail they have written that I have just shown plan and no evidence.
About the rukhsati i told them previously also. That i am living in Kuwait and my wife is in Pakistan.

Kuwait has almost banned ( restricted ) all sort of visas for pakistani nationals. Since i cannot call her here I was delaying rukhsati so that once our permanent residency get approved, we can travel back. I am also restating this thing here.

the best thing would be to do ruhksati asap but if u cant i would suggest to at least show proof when u r planning on doing rukhsati a frnd of mine did nikah last yr n was asked the same thing she sent in the explanation letter as why they r delaying rukhsati she also sent in the wedding cards , her flight tickets, venue bookings receipts n other wedding preparation proofs, gift receipts n money that she has received n sent thru her western union now that she has done rushkati she sent in the proof n her husband got the passport req

regarding job offer, i have attached certain mail that showed my intent. Do i have to attach mails again ? as i did it in first submission.

rummaan17

Nov 29, 2015
Thanks prvc :D . I didn't noticed it before.

I have already told them about my rukhsati plans next year but its still 8 months. I dont have anything like booking proofs etc to show.

I have submitted 192 more photographs than previous 50 as they requested. Also, I printed all the conversation from Facebook. Since, page number were high. I only printed odd pages of it and sent them with two pages printed on one side.
This is what they specifically asked for as mode of communication in between. Though, i first didnt sent my chat as it is private but i did sent it now when they mentioned.