+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LPP compeleted after months both no ceremony invitiation!!

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hi there,

In June 2023, I submitted my citizenship application. The required tests and background checks were completed in July and August 2023.
However, there haven't been any updates since then, and my file has been in the processing queue as E-grand DF for six months.
On March 27, it switched to "LPP completed" status.

Now, there's been no communication regarding the ceremony, and it seems like there's been no progress in that regard.
Do you have any insight into how long it typically takes for the ceremony to move into the progress stage?

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi there,

In June 2023, I submitted my citizenship application. The required tests and background checks were completed in July and August 2023.
However, there haven't been any updates since then, and my file has been in the processing queue as E-grand DF for six months.

Now, there's been no communication regarding the ceremony, and it seems like there's been no progress in that regard.
Do you have any insight into how long it typically takes for the ceremony to move into the progress stage?
did u send webform and trying to send email to the relevant office dealing with you file to schedule your oath.

Reactions: Jalalcananda

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
Hi there,

7 weeks so for waiting for oath date :(

• Sad

Lazarooo

Star Member
Oct 10, 2022
Hi there,

I have been waiting for the oath since December 11, 2023. and my application has been approved as urgent for almost a year. so LPP completion for some applications doesn't mean anything.

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
which office? I have been waiting for oath for 5 weeks. MIS. no idea what is their working flow...

I don’t know what is the criteria of MiS office for their oath scheduling. But it’s so frustrated. December and some January applicants got their oath invitations

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
My timeline:

Application submitted: Jul 30
Physical Presence: 1098 days with travel history
AOR: Aug 31
BG complete: Sep 14
Test invitation: Sep 29
Test taken: Oct 13
Test marked completed: Oct 18
Interview request: Nov 1
In-person interview: Nov 27
LPP complete: Nov 29
Citizenship Ceremony: not started

Office: Mississauga (not sure if it changed to SCR after the interview)

20 weeks and counting….

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
My timeline:

Application submitted: Jul 30
Physical Presence: 1098 days with travel history
AOR: Aug 31
BG complete: Sep 14
Test invitation: Sep 29
Test taken: Oct 13
Test marked completed: Oct 18
Interview request: Nov 1
In-person interview: Nov 27
LPP complete: Nov 29
Citizenship Ceremony: not started

Office: Mississauga (not sure if it changed to SCR after the interview)

20 weeks and counting….
Hi @Debby25,
I too received an interview request today and schedule in first week of May.

So, could you please share your interview experience? What to expect in an interview, such as documents and questions? so that we can make necessary preparations.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

jsbach

Apr 10, 2024
Hi @Debby25,
I too received an interview request today and schedule in first week of May.

So, could you please share your interview experience? What to expect in an interview, such as documents and questions? so that we can make necessary preparations.
interview request after everything done but before oath?

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi @jsbach, interview was asked before LPP and Oath steps and after BG and citizenship test
make sure u have passport translation if any stamp of visa is in other language. i got delayed due to that as on my interview i had few stamps not in english. i was asked to send full passport copies and translation and here i am waiting since 7 th march

Cool2021

Jul 30, 2021
Hi there,

Your file could be stuck in security clearance — get your ATIP notes from csis.