LOT line disappeared

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bonenza said:
On the CIC Website :

Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience.
Bonenza, do you know when this line appeared on CIC website? Are you sure it refers to the current issue with LOT disappearing?
The reason I am asking is that I see the bottom of the page says last updated November 2014... But I dont remember seeing it there earlier. Maybe I just missed it.

And btw, my LOT line hasn't come back yet :(

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think Montreal is the only local office which have still the issue... :(

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
John_Dorry said:
My LOT is still not back... ::)
Same for me, but I dont mind much, I just want to see a new line saying: we sent you invite for Oath cermony ;D

Th234

Nov 10, 2014
Bonenza said:
I think Montreal is the only local office which have still the issue... :(
No, I have the same issue (my Transfer line has disappeared and hasn't appeared yet), and my local office is Scarborough.

Is it possible that they decided to move some applications from the local offices back to Sydney for further processing? I think their current intention is to clear the queues as soon as possible, and the queues are in the local offices - maybe they expect that after applying new residency rules on June 11th, the application flow to Sydney office will be much smaller, and the Sydney office will be almost idle, so maybe they want to transfer some amount of applications from local offices to Sydney for processing? In that case the line "Your application was transferred to your local office" will not make sense for those applications, so they removed it (initially for all applicants, and then it reappeared for those whose files will be left in the local offices).

This is a little far-fetched, I know, but it is kind of suspicious that this issue happened at the same time when they introduce the new rule, so who knows...

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Th234 said:
No, I have the same issue (my Transfer line has disappeared and hasn't appeared yet), and my local office is Scarborough.

Is it possible that they decided to move some applications from the local offices back to Sydney for further processing? I think their current intention is to clear the queues as soon as possible, and the queues are in the local offices - maybe they expect that after applying new residency rules on June 11th, the application flow to Sydney office will be much smaller, and the Sydney office will be almost idle, so maybe they want to transfer some amount of applications from local offices to Sydney for processing? In that case the line "Your application was transferred to your local office" will not make sense for those applications, so they removed it (initially for all applicants, and then it reappeared for those whose files will be left in the local offices).

This is a little far-fetched, I know, but it is kind of suspicious that this issue happened at the same time when they introduce the new rule, so who knows...
You are opening another can of worms.
Calm down, lines can do all kinds of things, the are...... just lines. Get use to it.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Th234 said:

I think that is not very likely since I had my line disappear then reappear then disappear again today! So it seems computer upgrades? Who knows

sid377

Jun 28, 2011
hi all

I got updated line as file transferred to Mississauga office on june 1st and today its disappeared for me :-\

eeeeeeeelectric

Mar 20, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
AOR Received.
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
15-03-2011
Interview........
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
1-16-2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-19-2012
LANDED..........
1-21-2012
My line came back today after a three-day loss. I really think it has everything to do with the system update.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Mine too. I was happily thinking that local office might have started working on it. I was actually expecting invite to test.....lol

Zaraben

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2014
AOR Received.
25-01-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Interview........
11-08-205
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
The same here in Calgary! The LOT line disappeared :eek: That was my face!!! Let's wait, I hope there are no problems with my file!!

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC apparently has glitch in the system. I ordered ATIP report on May, 14. After have been waiting for 30 calendar days, I send them email about the status of my request. Here is their response:'We acknowledge that your request is overdue. According to our records, your request was due on June 15, 2015. The delay is due to the fact that we are currently unable to print your electronic citizenship file. This technical issue will be resolved at the end of July. We acknowledge that your request is overdue. According to our records, your request was due on June 15, 2015. The delay is due to the fact that we are currently unable to print your electronic citizenship file. This technical issue will be resolved at the end of July. "

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Basically there is no way to get specific information about the status of the file: 1. Call center can't/have permission to access file. 2. ATIP system can't print the file 3. eCAS system has glitches.