+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOT line disappeared

Amir75

Jun 25, 2015
My transferred to local office line disappeared as well.

Citizenship Application
-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 10, 2015.
-We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 9, 2015.
-We started processing your application on April 16, 2015.
-File transferred to local office (calgary) on May 1st... This line has disappeared

Slovan

Jun 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krohmal said:
CIC apparently has glitch in the system. I ordered ATIP report on May, 14. After have been waiting for 30 calendar days, I send them email about the status of my request. Here is their response:'We acknowledge that your request is overdue. According to our records, your request was due on June 15, 2015. The delay is due to the fact that we are currently unable to print your electronic citizenship file. This technical issue will be resolved at the end of July. We acknowledge that your request is overdue. According to our records, your request was due on June 15, 2015. The delay is due to the fact that we are currently unable to print your electronic citizenship file. This technical issue will be resolved at the end of July. "
I strongly suggest you submit a complaint about it to the Privacy Commissioner, just like I did. It can be done online and takes not more than 10 minutes, but could teach CIC that mistreating future citizens (or just any human beings, for that matter) is not going to slip through the cracks all the time.

LANCAY

Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My 4th line is still dissapeeared...!! It's almost 2 months! Called CIC, they just said don't worry?!
I am worry!! Sigh...hate waiting....

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANCAY said:
My 4th line is still dissapeeared...!! It's almost 2 months! Called CIC, they just said don't worry?!
I am worry!! Sigh...hate waiting....

don't worry to much its a good sign
you will recieve test invitation very soon
try to prepare for your test instead of worrying :)

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does everyone have "transferred to local office" line?

I never had one...

Slovan

Jun 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine disappeared and reappeared with a different date - 25 June 2015 instead of the original 7 May 2015.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slovan said:
Mine disappeared and reappeared with a different date - 25 June 2015 instead of the original 7 May 2015.
Which office are you? That's odd ::)

Slovan

Jun 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montreal. Tell me about weird, pretty much every single thing that happens at CIC is weird :) And without ATIP requests I cannot even check which one is true. Anyway, not much to be done before they invite for the test or ask for some nonsense.

LANCAY

Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdul560 said:
don't worry to much its a good sign
you will recieve test invitation very soon
try to prepare for your test instead of worrying :)
Thank you so much! Finger crossed... ;D

fid1

Jul 13, 2015
File transferred to local office (Calgary) line disappeared in June. Has any one with this same problem heard from cic?

timeline
apply oct
application r .... oct
in process nov
file transferred.....dec 12.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
fid1 said:
File transferred to local office (Calgary) line disappeared in June. Has any one with this same problem heard from cic?

timeline
apply oct
application r .... oct
in process nov
file transferred.....dec 12
Many people in this forum had their transfer to respective local office line disappeared.

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fid1 said:

timeline
apply oct
application r .... oct
in process nov
file transferred.....dec 12

start preparing for test you will recieve a test invitation soon

fid1

Jul 13, 2015
My ecas was updated today with 4th and 5th line added. Am been invited to write the test on the 28 of July in calgary. Am so so happy.
Am still waiting to get the invite in the post.
Where do I get the book discover Canada?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
fid1 said:
My ecas was updated today with 4th and 5th line added. Am been invited to write the test on the 28 of July in calgary. Am so so happy.
Am still waiting to get the invite in the post.
Where do I get the book discover Canada?
Congratulations.

Here is the link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/discover/

You can download and print it or read it online.

Amir75

Jun 25, 2015
Amir75 said:
My transferred to local office line disappeared as well.

Citizenship Application
-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 10, 2015.
-We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 9, 2015.
-We started processing your application on April 16, 2015.
-File transferred to local office (calgary) on May 1st... This line has disappeared
Well the old forth line never came back and got replaced with following ..
We sent you a notice on September 2, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 16, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Wrote my test on Sep 16 and passed it, waiting for an Oath date now, anyone else wrote there test around the date, please keep me posted if you receive your Oath date.