canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
HI..

does this apply even if one has a valid PR card issued?
The title of the thread is "Lost COPR before landing". The advice is for those who have lost their COPR before landing and has nothing to do with people who are already PRs.

Reactions: Mashie

Lmac4

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi Canuck,

I am hoping you can guide me in the right direction with your experience. I have lost my COPR before landing and am unclear as to where to go next. I have emailed IRCC webform, as well as contacted the visa office who issued it. Did you file form IMM 5009E? Wondering what my next step should be as my document expires on 04/12/2020 !

Any help would be greatly appreciated, !

Thank you,
Leah

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Canuck,

I am hoping you can guide me in the right direction with your experience. I have lost my COPR before landing and am unclear as to where to go next. I have emailed IRCC webform, as well as contacted the visa office who issued it. Did you file form IMM 5009E? Wondering what my next step should be as my document expires on 04/12/2020 !

Thank you,
Leah
Just wait for a respsonse from IRCC. With the COVID-19 pandemic, you may be waiting for awhile.

skaria.roy

Dec 15, 2022
Hey
Did you get your CoPR replaced. I also lost my CoPR. Not sure what to do.

Hi Canuck,

Thank you,
Leah

Renjudanilo

May 17, 2023
I lost my copr before landing .my visa will expire on 26th June 2023.I have applied for urgent replacement of copr in march 2023.there is no update . what should I do?my ticket is on June 7th to Montreal.is there anyway to enter?

Mar 4, 2023
I lost my COPR before landing.My visa expires in next month.I have applied for the urgent replacement of COPR two months back,still no reply.what should I do?please give me a suggestion