+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost Canadian Study Permit on trip abroad

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
I was lucky as I got my work permit approved before coming back to Canada. I applied for new work permit while I was in Canada and gave the Canadian mailing address, marked urgent on my application and gave a proof of urgency. I gave my friends mail address so that they can mail the hard copy on that address. Then my friend mailed to me from Canada to India.

AvinPatel

Nov 14, 2023
I was lucky as I got my work permit approved before coming back to Canada. I applied for new work permit while I was in Canada and gave the Canadian mailing address, marked urgent on my application and gave a proof of urgency. I gave my friends mail address so that they can mail the hard copy on that address. Then my friend mailed to me from Canada to India.

Hi @Nandish Patel I have the similar situation. Can you please let me know how long does it take to receive your work permit since you marked urgent on your envelope? Hoping to get a reply from you since it's really urgent due to medical situation.

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
Hi @Nandish Patel I have the similar situation. Can you please let me know how long does it take to receive your work permit since you marked urgent on your envelope? Hoping to get a reply from you since it's really urgent due to medical situation.
It took around 30 days to receive the new work permit at my friend’s address.