+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Losing hope. Bye guys, wish all of you good luck

quicksilver6

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Sitting at 453, will, tried hard to reach this score. It is possible last year, or even beginning of this year, and that is it. I have been living in Canada for 7 years, made lots of mistakes, chosen lots of wrong paths. May be PR is just not meant to be. I really want to call this place home, but looks im going to be homeless soon.

I am done fighting, got many help from here. Thank you, kind people. I wish you all good luck and speed pr process. Love you, bye!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why are you giving up so easily? I say this having seen on this forum some people who were rejected twice and thrice and even four times and have gone on to become Canadian Permanent Residents.

Also have you tried improving your language scores?

quicksilver6

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
JoacRy said:
Why are you giving up so easily? I say this having seen on this forum some people who were rejected twice and thrice and even four times and have gone on to become Canadian Permanent Residents.

Also have you tried improving your language scores?
Thank you. Yes, i have tried to improve ielts 4 times. To stay here with expired work permit is pricey. I really dont want to quit if i have any other choices.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
It's called "losing" when you quit. It's called "progress" when you fall down but stand up and try again :)

The fact that you're already in Canada means that you have your foot on the door already - and most of us are not even close to that stage. Get a grip and try again. For all we know, there might be other visa options for you.

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Hi @quicksilver6,

Very sorry to hear your situations. For now, you can try to
1) sink PNP or a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from your current employer. This can instantly give you 600 points, and once you submit your PR, you can apply for bridging open work permits

2) at the same time, you can try IELTS or CELPIP to increase you language score (which also indirectly affection skill transferability score)

Best luck, I believe you will get PR for sure and in the near future very likely. The government is working on rules that greatly favour those with Canadian degrees and work experiences.

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
ImmiToCanada said:
Hi @quicksilver6,

Very sorry to hear your situations. For now, you can try to
1) sink PNP or a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from your current employer. This can instantly give you 600 points, and once you submit your PR, you can apply for bridging open work permits

2) at the same time, you can try IELTS or CELPIP to increase you language score (which also indirectly affection skill transferability score)

Best luck, I believe you will get PR for sure and in the near future very likely. The government is working on rules that greatly favour those with Canadian degrees and work experiences.
There's also 24 points to be had from the TEF if you are motivated enough to increase your CRS points.

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
This is what I don't get in the express entry system. People like us with Canadian education and Canadian experience have to be in the same pool with people with foreign experience. We work at high skilled professional job, but we cannot secure LMIA.

With just Canadian bachelor degree and just one year experience, there's no possible way we can get invited. We work hard, are able to get good jobs at big companies but it seems like Canada doesn't want people like us.

I can understand how OP feels. I already left Canada and applied from home. I would suggest you to keep your profile active and hope for the best when the score goes down. Believe in yourself, you deserve a chance if you try hard. 453 is not a bad score at all!

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
It's one of the perceived flaws of the current system. You just can't compare students, Canadian workers, and foreign workers in an apples to apples basis.
It would be better to have different visa routes for the three so you get the cream of the crop for each group.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
lannguyen said:
This is what I don't get in the express entry system. People like us with Canadian education and Canadian experience have to be in the same pool with people with foreign experience. We work at high skilled professional job, but we cannot secure LMIA.

With just Canadian bachelor degree and just one year experience, there's no possible way we can get invited. We work hard, are able to get good jobs at big companies but it seems like Canada doesn't want people like us.

I can understand how OP feels. I already left Canada and applied from home. I would suggest you to keep your profile active and hope for the best when the score goes down. Believe in yourself, you deserve a chance if you try hard. 453 is not a bad score at all!
Out of curiosity, where did you study and what's your NOC?

BGC

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
December 11, 2015
IELTS Request
December 22, 2015
Med's Request
June 6, 2016
Med's Done....
June 8, 2016
Passport Req..
July 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2016
LANDED..........
July 29, 2016
quicksilver6 said:
Sitting at 453, will, tried hard to reach this score. It is possible last year, or even beginning of this year, and that is it. I have been living in Canada for 7 years, made lots of mistakes, chosen lots of wrong paths. May be PR is just not meant to be. I really want to call this place home, but looks im going to be homeless soon.

I am done fighting, got many help from here. Thank you, kind people. I wish you all good luck and speed pr process. Love you, bye!
We were rejected twice, but we never give up. Keep the good fight of faith. If you really want to call Canada your home, hold your vision. Never doubt what faith can do. If you are tired of waiting and trying, pray... rest... God will surely meet you where you are.

quicksilver6

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
lannguyen said:

Thank you very much! can i ask your score? Hope you can come back soon and i got the chance to stay.

quicksilver6

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
BGC said:
We were rejected twice, but we never give up. Keep the good fight of faith. If you really want to call Canada your home, hold your vision. Never doubt what faith can do. If you are tired of waiting and trying, pray... rest... God will surely meet you where you are.
Thank you dear. You will never know how important for me to see your words right now.

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quicksilver6 said:

Please don't go..... :"( what goes around...comes back around. You will have your PPR DAY. Please keep trying..be confident..don't break yourself

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
quicksilver6 said:

Bro ,
Dont give up ! just to make you more motivated : my work permit expired in may 2016 no other option as me n my girlfriend both were students n both r permits have expired today we are back in home country and did not give up yet.Still looking forward to the express entry changes keep praying i hope all of us will have our day back !