+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for job

Eddi

Feb 2, 2019
Am looking for a job in Canada but I live in Europe Albania country. For the moment am working in mine and my skills are mechanic for havy machine th

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Thanks but Am not student
It only mentions students, as they are temporary, the same as someone on a work permit. You will have to find an employer willing to go through the LMIA process (4-6 months and costs 1k CAD) to prove that not other Canadian or PR can do or want s the job. Generally the chances getting an employer to do this for someone not in Canada is very low, but it does happen on occasion when the job is highly specialized. If are still interested, go to this link to see if you are eligible (you could get to it from the last link but you obviously didn't try that hard).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/eligibility.html

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
There are no jobs or employers on this forum. However, you can start by applying for jobs in Canadian job sites like indeed. Same rules apply as I stated in my last email though. Please read the link.

Reactions: Mattgraig