+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for how to get a letter of acceptance from an international School in Canada

Aaron19

Jan 15, 2020
Please help me out, I'm looking for how to apply for an international University in Canada (online) I am outside Canada.

Aaron19

Jan 15, 2020
I Don't know any public international University in Canada I want to study mass communication,please can you help me list any of the public University so that I can apply online
And after getting a study permit arrive in Canada..can I apply for a work permit?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I Don't know any public international University in Canada I want to study mass communication,please can you help me list any of the public University so that I can apply online
And after getting a study permit arrive in Canada..can I apply for a work permit?
no. but as a student, you can work part time while you are studying full time. If you do not study, your study permit is invalid and you have to leave.
So you cannot get a study permit and use it as an entrance to go to Canada to apply for work permit.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
They are much to choose from it depends on which you can afford....cause there are plenty you can choose from

University of Toronto
University of British Columbia
McGill university
McMaster university
University of Alberta
Western university
University of Waterloo
University of ottawa
Queens university
University of Calgary
University of Manitoba
University of Saskatchewan
Carleton University
Memorial university

It depends on your course and how you can afford it cause fees for international students are pretty high.....what country are you from.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you can’t even find a school when you can easily google you are going to struggle with the coursework at a Canadian university.

Reactions: Bitema

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
But for Mass communication you can check this schools am sure you find one that suites you
University of Calgary
McMaster university
Algoma university
Carleton University
Ryerson university*check this one well
Concordia University
Macewan university
McGill university

But don't forget to check the fee structure ooo

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
If you can’t even find a school when you can easily google you are going to struggle with the coursework at a Canadian university.
I swr....the guy should do research cause if you allow people choose school for you, you may end up with regrets..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I swr....the guy should do research cause if you allow people choose school for you, you may end up with regrets..
I agree but finding a list of schools just using google is easy. After someone narrows down a list people on the forum can provide input on the various schools.

Aaron19

Jan 15, 2020
They are much to choose from it depends on which you can afford....cause there are plenty you can choose from

University of Toronto
McGill university
McMaster university
University of Alberta
Western university
University of Waterloo
University of ottawa
Queens university
University of Calgary
University of Manitoba
University of Saskatchewan
Carleton University
Memorial university

It depends on your course and how you can afford it cause fees for international students are pretty high.....what country are you from.
I'm from Nigeria

Aaron19

Jan 15, 2020
no. but as a student, you can work part time while you are studying full time. If you do not study, your study permit is invalid and you have to leave.
So you cannot get a study permit and use it as an entrance to go to Canada to apply for work permit.
I was told that I could work for 1 year and study for 3 years

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
I'm from Nigeria
Try to do avid reserch on schools I showed you then you can come back to ask questions on them.... remember when researching schools try to look at the tution fees structure cause conversion of cad to naira is pretty high and you dont want to end up paying 10m for school fees alone....wish you good luck on your quest.