+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for how to get a letter of acceptance from an international School in Canada

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I was told that I could work for 1 year and study for 3 years
I don't know where you get that information but it's incorrect in general.
If you finished a degree or a "recongized" dipolma, you can apply for PGWP and that will allow you to work some time after you graduated.
But that's after you finished your study. During your study, you can only work part time. (may be that's how they calculate the 1 year out of 3 years time during your study... no idea but that's NOT the way to look at it)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Try to do avid reserch on schools I showed you then you can come back to ask questions on them.... remember when researching schools try to look at the tution fees structure cause conversion of cad to naira is pretty high and you dont want to end up paying 10m for school fees alone....wish you good luck on your quest.
Your list of schools are only a fraction of schools available. Think person needs to do general research on studying in Canada. Do you have at least 25k in your savings or savings of your family. That will be the minimum you Need to show to be considered for a study permit. It is not possible to work to pay all your expenses as a student.

Reactions: YVR123