+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOOKING FOR EXPERT ADVICES

MissBeee

Sep 19, 2014
I am an Indian girl who did my MBBS From China.I want to join for the business administration course in health care management at northern lights college.I Consulted an agent and they are asking me for the semester vise mark list which we dont have.Our university gave us a consolidated mark list and the university wont give the semester wise mark list.I am worried ,will my visa be rejected?AND I have one year gap.Please tell me what should i do?

Experts please give me your suggestions
???

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
MissBeee said:
I am an Indian girl who did my MBBS From China.I want to join for the business administration course in health care management at northern lights college.I Consulted an agent and they are asking me for the semester vise mark list which we dont have.Our university gave us a consolidated mark list and the university wont give the semester wise mark list.I am worried ,will my visa be rejected?AND I have one year gap.Please tell me what should i do?

???
You would have to write strong SOP, explaining why do you want to go for business administration after your MBBS degree.
write directly to the college and tell them about your problem and wait for their response.

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
MissBeee said:

???
Missbee i agree with silent3y3s is statement but i would suggest you to do a diploma in public health sector in this section you might have strong chances of getting student visa.
(why you did MBBS from china before applying you should know the values of degree form country to country.???????? )

MissBeee

Sep 19, 2014
silent3y3s said:
You would have to write strong SOP, explaining why do you want to go for business administration after your MBBS degree.
write directly to the college and tell them about your problem and wait for their response.
Can you suggest me what courses can i take In Canada after MBBS ?I only have 65% marks and most university require 70% or above for courses like MPH,MHA ETC. ::)

MissBeee

Sep 19, 2014
Talha Gujjar said:
Missbee i agree with silent3y3s is statement but i would suggest you to do a diploma in public health sector in this section you might have strong chances of getting student visa.
(why you did MBBS from china before applying you should know the values of degree form country to country.???????? )

Can you please suggest me some courses? ..My marks are only 65% :'(

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
MissBeee said:
I am on the same boat.. recently finished my mbbs from china . )) and applying for the same course . technically speaking already applied but they aren't processing applications for may intake yet.

Jasleen44

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Amritsar ---> Brampton ----> Surrey ;)
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2014
Ferleigh Dickinson university have MAS in global health administration services.
there gpa reqquirement is 65%
and ielts 6.0

No doubt this uni is not that good bt it will land u ulimately there and eligible fr 3 year work permit.

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
MissBeee said:
MissBee
i would suggest you to apply for college instead of university after getting admission in college you can easily transfer your credit hour's to any university but be careful while searching for the college & university because again percentage dose matter for transfer you have to get good marks to transfer to a university.

on the other hand jasleen has also provided with a good option.

Posted by: Jasleen44
Ferleigh Dickinson university have MAS in global health administration services.
and ielts 6.0

No doubt this uni is not that good bt it will land u ulimately there and eligible fr 3 year work permit

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
Talha Gujjar said:
MissBee
i would suggest you to apply for college instead of university after getting admission in college you can easily transfer your credit hour's to any university but be careful while searching for the college & university because again percentage dose matter for transfer you have to get good marks to transfer to a university.

on the other hand jasleen has also provided with a good option.

Posted by: Jasleen44
and ielts 6.0

No doubt this uni is not that good bt it will land u ulimately there and eligible fr 3 year work permit
I wouldn't go for FDU bcoz its overpriced and its just an private for profit American university with bad reputation . ( coming from sources who used to study there )

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
dufferdexter said:
I wouldn't go for FDU bcoz its overpriced and its just an private for profit American university with bad reputation . ( coming from sources who used to study there )
then why don't you look out for a college.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
I think University of Ottawa also offers Master in Healthcare administration program and York University also offer a program related to your choice.

Jasleen44

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Amritsar ---> Brampton ----> Surrey ;)
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2014
dufferdexter said:
I actually suggested u this uni bcoz of low gpa.
Becoz all other universities i guess don't accept students in masters with less gpa.

But you can give a try to other uni's. We neva know.
Good luck guys :)