+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for Business Partner-Manitoba

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi,

After trying hard for express entry, finally, I have decided to immigrate Canada under any of the business immigration schemes. I have good net-worth & business profile.

I am looking for anyone with a similar situation so that we can group together to visit Manitoba or BC to explore options and the procedure to apply for a work permit.

Please leave your number here, I will contact you or we can make a group if more people are interested to discuss together.

Regards,
Vijay Kumar

Jul 7, 2019
Myself from Chandigarh, interested in Business PR category. Personally i have approx. 20 years of business experience and have little net worth to invest. I am open to form a JV, A group, a consortium for our common goal of settlement in Canada as businessman. I am ready to buy/acquire a running business in Canada and presently i am exploring Atlantic region of Canada.

Share your whatsapp/calling numbers and we can update each other about latest rules, laws, options available and categories suitable for us.

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Whats your business. Anyway i think bc pnp ei regional is better . How much can you invest is the question. Sent you pm with whatsapp number

azby

Jul 15, 2019
Hi
Can a 56 year old guy also apply?
I worked offshore for most of my life.
Looking to start something and move with my son who is 16 years old
Let us connect My whatsapp 91 9445440530

Georg

May 18, 2020
I'm join for searching partner in Canada to organize business. Looking for business immigration

rawther

Apr 24, 2020
Hi,

After trying hard for express entry, finally, I have decided to immigrate Canada under any of the business immigration schemes. I have good net-worth & business profile.

I am looking for anyone with a similar situation so that we can group together to visit Manitoba or BC to explore options and the procedure to apply for a work permit.

Please leave your number here, I will contact you or we can make a group if more people are interested to discuss together.

Regards,
Vijay Kumar
I am looking for BC/Manitoba company formation.
I would like to request for assistance and if I would be able get information regarding the same. I am currently in United Arab Emirates (UAE) doing my business and at the same time works for my own companies as director (Operation, techno commercial, Projects), I deal with Interiors, IT, and electro mechanical contracting jobs. My profile is Turnkey Consultant.
Please feel to contact me. 0097150 2657573