+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a Room/Shared Accomodation in GTA from Mid-March

ChennaiUser

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hello Folks,

I will be landing at Toronto in second week of March. I am from South of India and speak English, Tamil, Hindi & Kannada. I am trying to find a Room/Shared Accommodation in GTA, in which I would be staying for year. I am looking for a safe, well connected and close to city centre neighbourhood. Would like to hear from folks who have any information about Room/Shared Accommodation.

Thanks,
Srinivas

glaks1986

Feb 1, 2018
Hello Folks,

I will be landing at Toronto in second week of March. I am from South of India and speak English, Tamil, Hindi & Kannada. I am trying to find a Room/Shared Accommodation in GTA, in which I would be staying for year. I am looking for a safe, well connected and close to city centre neighbourhood. Would like to hear from folks who have any information about Room/Shared Accommodation.

Thanks,
Srinivas
Did you find anything? I am also looking

Thuy Tracy

Oct 9, 2018
Hello Folks,

Thanks,
Srinivas
Hi,
I have a short term rental room in North York, city of Toronto. Pls contact me at my WhatsApp +16479756858

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Hi, I have a single room in a shared house. We're a friendly Indian couple, the other tenant is moving out in mid-march. It's a main floor house with kitchen, laundry, living area, and located in Scarborough by Lawrence Avenue & Kingston Road that is connected to downtown Toronto via TTC express buses & subway. This is a very popular location among Indian immigrants. I personally love this place for it's convenience to travel and nearby amenities, medical, hospital, McD, KFC, Tim Hortons, Pizza Pizza, Salons, No Frills, Beer Store, Food Basics, Dollarama, and many many more. You'll love the location.

Please email me separately at bishgop@gmail.com. The rent is $815 per month that includes WiFi & all utility bills.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Gopal