+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOOKING FOR A REPUTABLE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY

Sofia

May 11, 2008
Hi, please consider the owner of this forum. Atty. David Cohen. He is known as a reliable immigration attorney in Canada and will surely fight for your rights.

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Please be given as many ideas as possible about David Cohen Firm because I don't know whether he can be good at all other provinces of Canada beside of his residing Quebec.

Thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
David Cohen is a very good Montreal Lawyer,But he is not the only one,For example If you want to Immigrate to BC or Alberta,I would recomend some good local lawyers here in the West

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
ghiaskhan said:
East ot West David Cohen is the BEST. Good luck
I will beg to disagree,A Chinese criminal who stole 1 BILLION DOLLARS was subject to a deportation attempt by the goverment of Canada.His Lawyer Alex Ng of Richmond defeated the goverment of Canada twice in their attempts to deport him to face justice,How hard is that to do that,Joe Peschisolido of Vancouver is a Former MP who has done several Pro Bono cases defeating the Goverment of Canada several times and got his clients into Canada,David Cohen is ONE OF THE BEST LAWYERS,But not the only one

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
I will beg to disagree,A Chinese criminal who stole 1 BILLION DOLLARS was subject to a deportation attempt by the goverment of Canada.His Lawyer Alex Ng of Richmond defeated the goverment of Canada twice in their attempts to deport him to face justice
I don't think that is a good recommendation for a lawyer. You've basically just told us that this is a guy who does everything possible to keep criminals in Canada as long as they pay him with their ill gotten goods? I don't agree with keeping criminals in Canada by the way. I think we have enough with our own without importing some more.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
I stand corrected there is a difference between reputable and best,Joe is a very REPUTABLE lawyer,Alex is one of the BEST lawyers money can buy,thats why so many crooks with lots of money hire him.I am not endorsing him only clarifying David Cohen is not the best,But one of the best peace