+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London visa office

kanza_iftikhar

May 25, 2017
Hello,
I have received this email from IRCC.
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of Syed Raheel Ahmed and family (if applicable).
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing.
Visa Office Contact Information
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above
directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa
office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre Mississauga
My question is how long it will take time for further process.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello,
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above
directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa
office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
Sincerely,
London averages 7 to 9 months.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
This is too much..
You're looking at around a year to become a permanent resident of Canada. The waiting is hard, but a year is really not that long in the grand scheme of things.

Things used to take much, much longer. I get the frustration, but really, whats 12 months when the outcome is becoming a resident of an amazing country. Stay positive.

Zinatafrin

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi Dear,

I have received the same email on 18-Sept-17, Anxiously waiting for my PPR. Any News on your case as yet?

I am reachable on my whatsapp no. 00923452370011.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
There is already a thread on this forum for the London Visa Office. You guys should check it out.

tonsyroll

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hello,
Dear Sir/Madam,
Sincerely,

My wife received an email like this but i am positive it will takes 2 months only as the new processing time for approval is shorten. Let us be positive :)

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
There is already a thread on this forum for the London Visa Office. You guys should check it out.
Yes indeed there is!

Check out the spreadsheet link in my signature line below. These are real life timelines for applicants to the London Visa Office (or who would normally have expected their application to have gone to LVO).

Reactions: arlhrpkcanada

Zinatafrin

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Dear kanza,

I am unable to find the link of spreadsheet in your signature maybe because of being new on this forum.

Can you please just copy and paste here? Many thanks in advance.

oluakinmoyero

Feb 14, 2018
Can someone help with the contact email account and phone number to reach London visa office,
My application was processed in LVO before been transferred to High com Canada Accra Ghana.
I got approval from on my gckey with an expiry date of 21st of February, 2018- Medical. At the moment- 18th of February, 2018, I still have not received Pick Up Mail from ghana! I have written more that 20 emails to the in Accra including sending some emails to Ottawa with no single response from Accra!
Kindly advise on what to do , I’m bothered
Many thanks

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Can someone help with the contact email account and phone number to reach London visa office,
My application was processed in LVO before been transferred to High com Canada Accra Ghana.
I got approval from on my gckey with an expiry date of 21st of February, 2018- Medical. At the moment- 18th of February, 2018, I still have not received Pick Up Mail from ghana! I have written more that 20 emails to the in Accra including sending some emails to Ottawa with no single response from Accra!
Kindly advise on what to do , I’m bothered
Many thanks

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

imamah

Apr 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

My husband got his medical on May 07/2018 and asked for few documentation which we scanned to IRCC webforms since May 24 we received an email saying they have received the documents. My question how long is the wait after medical exam which he passed. MY case is very straightforward I have my miscarriage and pregnancy report.

Thanks

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

My husband got his medical on May 07/2018 and asked for few documentation which we scanned to IRCC webforms since May 24 we received an email saying they have received the documents. My question how long is the wait after medical exam which he passed. MY case is very straightforward I have my miscarriage and pregnancy report.

Thanks
There is no defined timeline. The medical is a part of the process along the way. The target for 80 percent of applications is 12 months processing time, although it can be less (or more).

I am sorry for your miscarriage.

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
Hello,
Dear Sir/Madam,
Sincerely,

Hey...hello...did you hear back from them???

Zinatafrin

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Any member who faced the interview cancellation in past and later received a rescheduled date?

How much time does it take to receive the interview date again?

Any successful member of same scenario plz assist?