ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
heartiest congratulations Maha Shahzad and uzin7 ..:) wishing you the very best of luck for the future

ZainMirza

Sep 13, 2013
Hi All member,

Anyone who has EFL as visa officer. Any one received any update from him after 3rd Dec. Please update.

Requested PPR1 on 3rd Dec and since after no update for PPR2. Any idea how much time does it take to receive PPR2 after PPR1.

Thanks
Kwinkal

Yes Received PPR1 on 12 November and still waiting for PPR2.

engr.adnan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Don't Know when !!!
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2015 for Spouse & Me | New Baby Medical on 15/03/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02/04/2015-----------Passport Submitted on 06/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 29/04/2015
LANDED..........
Insh'Allah Soon
Mbaka said:
Hello Everyone,

we landed on sept 17 and left calgary back to the middle east on oct 6. as we all know its quite difficult at the moment to get a job in calgary because of the fall in oil price. My questions and fears:

are we at risk of loosing our resident if we dont move asap?

how long can we stay away from canada and it becomes a concern?

how often do we need to travel to canada to still be on the right track?

what circumsatnces will lead to refusal to renew the resident permit if need be?

please i need more explanations on this from everyone please.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
If you have done already permanent landing and have received PR Card then there is no risk to be out of canada. But you have to keep it in your mind that the PR card issued to you is only valid for 5 years, After 5 years you need to renew it. The criteria of renewal is that you should have total 3 years of stay in Canada out of 5 years. There is no problem if you don't stay continuously 3 years in Canada but the total stay should be 3 years.. You can travel to Canada any time As PR is having multiple entry. But you should have original PR card with you. If your stay would be less then 3 years within 5 years then you would loose your PR.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
ALI2K535 said:
I am LVO applicant. I applied for FSW2014 while I was in UAE. Now I am in Canada on Student Visa since 9/19/2014. My timeline is as below:

File reached---6/3/2014
PER---9/26/2014
Documents request (PCC and BC of my wife)---10/10/2014
Medical and RPRF request----11/12/2014

I done my medical on 12/5/2014 and my wife & child had medical on 11/24/2014. I also paid my RPRF on 12/5/2014.

I sent all the details by email and by surface mail also.

Since that I haven't received any response from LVO. Even my ECAS is still not updated with "medical received". I want to mention here that few blood spots were observed in my urine, but I haven't received any re-medical request till today.

Can someone let me know if it is normal? Shall I have to prepare myself for re-medical? How much time LVO takes to update the medical results?

What should be the threshold when I should start worrying about my application?
I also applied from saudiarabia but havnt recieved any documents request or MR.Per recieved 4 nov.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
maha shahzad said:
I recvd following email, is this passport bio page request called ppr1????

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents stated below by email:

- Pakistan police certificates for you and your spouse

- Right of Permanent Residence (RPRF) payment: You may pay online as an HPM payment, please see directives on how to pay online here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm

- Please complete and return the attached updated information chart

- Passport copies ( bio page only)

We look forward to hearing from you within 45 days.

Sincerely,

VCM

Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

Immigration Section – London | Section de l'immigration – Londresear Applicant,
congrats.......see I told u not to worry for medicals. they are clear Alhamdulillah.

one thing more, there is nothing called PPR1 nowdays, that's a quiet old term and is not applicable now. even cio and lvo don't use it anymore. so its just rprf request along with other details. good luck.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Mbaka said:
Hello Everyone,

we landed on sept 17 and left calgary back to the middle east on oct 6. as we all know its quite difficult at the moment to get a job in calgary because of the fall in oil price. My questions and fears:

are we at risk of loosing our resident if we dont move asap?

how long can we stay away from canada and it becomes a concern?

how often do we need to travel to canada to still be on the right track?

what circumsatnces will lead to refusal to renew the resident permit if need be?

please i need more explanations on this from everyone please.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
if u don't want to start ur life in Canada then why u did immigration? every body has to start from scratch.

anyways, PR validity is 5 years. to renew it u have to live in Canada for 4 years out of 5. yes according to new laws its 4 years. previously it was 3 years out of 5 but because people use to do what u are doing that got PR and living anywhere else, Canada doesn't issued u skilled PR to live in any other country and enjoy Canadian passport. its nothing for sale, its a privilege....so now they have changed the rules, u have to be in Canada for 1450 days out of 1825......other wise they will revoke ur PR.

also as the immigration laws of Canada are continuously changing since last 3 years......it is highly possible that they make it more tough and impose more restrictions in order to make it more important to retain and get PR and citizenship. they have already done for students also....before it was like after studies u have to get a job within one year and do the job for 2 years to apply for PR........now u have to do the job for 3 years to apply for PR!

so they are changing it and they will change it.........it was easy and then became difficult and probably will become more difficult.

good luck.

surajoad

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct/28/2015
AOR Received.
1st Aor 16 Dec 2015
File Transfer...
SA Recieved 05 jan 2016 with file transfer
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Dear All forum members, Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley I am very happy to inform that finally after 101 days of Medicals today I have received Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley RPRF & PPR1 with Almighty Allah Blessings. Now wait for PPR2 begins.............. Wink

Just few quick questions if some senior members can please answer asap.

I have just paid RPRF online through the link provided, after the payment confirmation it says please print two copies, so I have printed two copies.

Now my questions are:

1: on the payment receipt do I need to fill the rest of details i.e., Client date of birth, Client ID, Address, Telephone etc? if yes whose details ? principal applicant ? As i used spouse card and her name is on receipt. YES you have to fill-up all the details and YES use the principal applicants detail

2: How I need to sent the receipt? email or postal? I did both...replied to the email with all the required documents and send it also through postal

3: if Postal? then what address? as LVO website says address has been changed? but in the email I have received the address is still old which is 38 Grosvenor street? the same address that was on the instruction...there is somebody who received from the old address and maybe he forwarded to the new one

4: PPR1: asking for bio pages only: so do I just need to send 1st page of passports? YES just the first page with pictures and all your details

urgent response from senior members and specially from LVO members those have sent RPRF or passports etc recently.

Thank You very much in advance. YOU'RE WELCOME Grin
Hello Fellow members my case is same but instead of my own credit card i used my cousins credit card and im the principle applicant so whats details should i fill in the payment receipt? My Own details????????????

And please can some one confirm the mailing address?

Urgent reply needed.....

TAHA1111

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
Doc's Request.
17 June 2015
Nomination.....
13 nov. 14
Med's Request
17th June 15
Med's Done....
27th June 15, newborn medical was done on 1st Nov 15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22nd March.2016
canadamylove said:
if u don't want to start ur life in Canada then why u did immigration? every body has to start from scratch.

anyways, PR validity is 5 years. to renew it u have to live in Canada for 4 years out of 5. yes according to new laws its 4 years. previously it was 3 years out of 5 but because people use to do what u are doing that got PR and living anywhere else, Canada doesn't issued u skilled PR to live in any other country and enjoy Canadian passport. its nothing for sale, its a privilege....so now they have changed the rules, u have to be in Canada for 1450 days out of 1825......other wise they will revoke ur PR.

also as the immigration laws of Canada are continuously changing since last 3 years......it is highly possible that they make it more tough and impose more restrictions in order to make it more important to retain and get PR and citizenship. they have already done for students also....before it was like after studies u have to get a job within one year and do the job for 2 years to apply for PR........now u have to do the job for 3 years to apply for PR!

so they are changing it and they will change it.........it was easy and then became difficult and probably will become more difficult.

good luck.
Hi bro
I just want to ask you that from where you get this info that for pr renewal 1 needs to spend 4 yrs out of 5 yrs.plz share the link if possible. Bcoz according to my info 4 out of 5 yrs rule is to apply for Canadian citizenship. For pr renewal it's 2 yrs out of 5 yrs which don't need to be continuous.
Ppl living in middle east and getting good pay scale with decent jobs really want to extend their stay bcoz they earn money easily there with a good life.only drawback urging them to migrate is citizenship and good future for children. They want to earn enough money to establish their life in canada. It solely my opinion May b ppl think differently
Anyways I will be waiting for the link bro
Thanks in advance

TAHA1111

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
Doc's Request.
17 June 2015
Nomination.....
13 nov. 14
Med's Request
17th June 15
Med's Done....
27th June 15, newborn medical was done on 1st Nov 15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22nd March.2016
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixA
this is the link for pr renewal residency obligation for canada

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
TAHA1111 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixA
this is the link for pr renewal residency obligation for canada
You are absolutely correct here Taha

I think he is confused in PR renewal and eligibility for citizenship

Requirement to become citizen is stay of 1095 in last 4 years while
Requirement for PR renewal is one should not have stayed outside Canada for more then 1095 days in 5 years or if one has stayed for longer then needs to show proof of working for Canadian business outside during that period.

The link u posted has all this information

U can also read the below link for PR renewal
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp

tah09

Nov 26, 2014
kwinkal said:
Hi All member,

Anyone who has EFL as visa officer. Any one received any update from him after 3rd Dec. Please update.

Requested PPR1 on 3rd Dec and since after no update for PPR2. Any idea how much time does it take to receive PPR2 after PPR1.

Thanks
Kwinkal

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
TAHA1111 said:
Hi bro
I just want to ask you that from where you get this info that for pr renewal 1 needs to spend 4 yrs out of 5 yrs.plz share the link if possible. Bcoz according to my info 4 out of 5 yrs rule is to apply for Canadian citizenship. For pr renewal it's 2 yrs out of 5 yrs which don't need to be continuous.
Ppl living in middle east and getting good pay scale with decent jobs really want to extend their stay bcoz they earn money easily there with a good life.only drawback urging them to migrate is citizenship and good future for children. They want to earn enough money to establish their life in canada. It solely my opinion May b ppl think differently
Thanks in advance
dear what pays do u consider as handsome ones?

do u think these pays are more than what are paid in canada?

does a person earn more in middle east than canada?

surajoad

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct/28/2015
AOR Received.
1st Aor 16 Dec 2015
File Transfer...
SA Recieved 05 jan 2016 with file transfer
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Any one knows the mailing address to send rprf? :-X

RPeralta

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014 cc charged: 10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
PER 21-10-2014; Processing: 18-12-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
11-01-2016
TAHA1111 said:
Hi bro
Thanks in advance

I agree with you Taha. I also have the same predicament (if you can call it a predicament). Good salary pay in middle east, just wants Canada for family and future settlement.

I have also read the 4 out of 5 years in cic website, but yes, it correct that it is for citizenship application.

I am also curious on how long will the PR travel document if I go out of Canada after landing.
Thanks.

ZainMirza

Sep 13, 2013
Anyone can advise me, I received PPR1 (Update information Chat) on 12 November and replied same day. Since that there is no reply, waiting for PPR2.