Just like to update everyone ;D ;D ;D

PPR received today

my ECAS also got 4th line and changed to Decision Made
Congratulations on quick processing :)

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Indianbritish said:
Congratulations.
Can you please let me know your current ECAS status?
When is your ECAS status updated?

I am 3rd July Applicant for LVO and PER was received on 28th October.
No update on ECAS or no AOR, No additional Doc Request or No sign of MR.

Thank You
Buddy i think we shd sleep bec Lvo is also sleeping.they are damn slow.i m july 9 but no update yet.

mali2014

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
01-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
Med's Request
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Dear All forum members, :) :) :) :) :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) I am very happy to inform that finally after 101 days of Medicals today I have received :) :) :) :) :) RPRF & PPR1 with Almighty Allah Blessings. Now wait for PPR2 begins.............. ;)

Just few quick questions if some senior members can please answer asap.

I have just paid RPRF online through the link provided, after the payment confirmation it says please print two copies, so I have printed two copies.

Now my questions are:

1: on the payment receipt do I need to fill the rest of details i.e., Client date of birth, Client ID, Address, Telephone etc? if yes whose details ? principal applicant ? As i used spouse card and her name is on receipt.

2: How I need to sent the receipt? email or postal?

3: if Postal? then what address? as LVO website says address has been changed? but in the email I have received the address is still old which is 38 Grosvenor street?

4: PPR1: asking for bio pages only: so do I just need to send 1st page of passports?

urgent response from senior members and specially from LVO members those have sent RPRF or passports etc recently.

Thank You very much in advance.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrant2b said:
Buddy i think we shd sleep bec Lvo is also sleeping.they are damn slow.i m july 9 but no update yet.
Indianbritish said:
Congratulations.

Thank You
@ immigrant2b , Indianbritish

Dear Mates, its too early for you to be restless, think of applicants like ash73 who received PER on 13 Aug 2014 and no news yet from LVO. Even i received PER much earlier than both of you i.e. on 5th Sept 2014, no 2nd ECAS line update and i am also waiting patiently for MR from LVO. As they say, its a game of patience, lets pray.

karekature

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014 CC_Charged..: September 24, 2014
Nomination.....
October 2, 2014
File Transfer...
December 4, 2014
Med's Request
December 10, 2014
Med's Done....
December 15, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 20, 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
mali2014 said:

:) :) :) :) :) :) I am very happy to inform that finally after 101 days of Medicals today I have received :) :) :) :) :) RPRF & PPR1 with Almighty Allah Blessings. Now wait for PPR2 begins.............. ;)

I have just paid RPRF online through the link provided, after the payment confirmation it says please print two copies, so I have printed two copies.

Now my questions are:

1: on the payment receipt do I need to fill the rest of details i.e., Client date of birth, Client ID, Address, Telephone etc? if yes whose details ? principal applicant ? As i used spouse card and her name is on receipt. YES you have to fill-up all the details and YES use the principal applicants detail

2: How I need to sent the receipt? email or postal? I did both...replied to the email with all the required documents and send it also through postal

3: if Postal? then what address? as LVO website says address has been changed? but in the email I have received the address is still old which is 38 Grosvenor street? the same address that was on the instruction...there is somebody who received from the old address and maybe he forwarded to the new one

4: PPR1: asking for bio pages only: so do I just need to send 1st page of passports? YES just the first page with pictures and all your details

urgent response from senior members and specially from LVO members those have sent RPRF or passports etc recently.

Thank You very much in advance. YOU'RE WELCOME ;D

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
mali2014 said:

Now my questions are:

1: on the payment receipt do I need to fill the rest of details i.e., Client date of birth, Client ID, Address, Telephone etc? if yes whose details ? principal applicant ? As i used spouse card and her name is on receipt.

3: if Postal? then what address? as LVO website says address has been changed? but in the email I have received the address is still old which is 38 Grosvenor street?

4: PPR1: asking for bio pages only: so do I just need to send 1st page of passports?

Congrats man at last u received the much awaited email
Let's pray for all the others who r waiting
Wishing u all the best

RPeralta

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014 cc charged: 10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
PER 21-10-2014; Processing: 18-12-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
11-01-2016
Indianbritish said:
Congratulations.

Thank You
Hi IndianBritish,

May current ECAS is 2nd line: We started processing your application on December 18, 2014. This line was updated on December 22.

You're still not overdue if you are a July 3 applicant because I am a June 23 applicant. It means you may receive MR next week or the week after.

Good luck.

RPeralta

RPeralta

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014 cc charged: 10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
PER 21-10-2014; Processing: 18-12-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
11-01-2016
immigrant2b said:
Congrats from which country did u apply?
Thanks. I sent my application from Dubai.

RPeralta

dharyani

Sep 25, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I got PPR Request from London VO yesterday evening.

My decision made status was updated on 19th Dec and yesterday, 12th Jan i got Passport request. I need to submit passport with two photo and some information sheet to Abu dhabi office within 30 days.

Please advice whats the fastest and safest way to submit your passport? Awaiting your response.

Thanks everyone in the forum to help us to get through the process of PR for canada so smoothly. This forum was of much use to get knowledge of every small thing. I cleared the process on my own without any agent help. Its all because of you ppl, i was able to do it.

THANKS Once again..

All the best to everyone.

cantor

Jan 13, 2015
Have a query:

On receiving Passport request for 'PR VISA' stamping (COPR), can principal applicant's passport be sent in 1st lot, and other family members's passports sent in 2nd lot. Reason - since other family members are travelling.

Is this allowed/possible. Appreciate response.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
karekature said:
Just like to update everyone ;D ;D ;D

PPR received today

my ECAS also got 4th line and changed to Decision Made
Heartiest congrats mate:)!!!Wishing you the very best of luck for the future.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
mali2014 said:

Now my questions are:

Heartiest congratulations mate:)!!wishing you the very best of luck for the future.

aiklamha

Jul 20, 2014
rawdah said:
You may send passport bio page scanned copy along with the scanned updated info chart by email to expedite the processing of your application.

Also you can pay RPRF online proactively by credit card if haven't paid still and send the payment receipt to LVO by email.
Dear rawdah, thanks for your reply.

I have already sent them the updated information chart in early December, 2014, so I am not sure if I should sent bio pages now. I got confused when I read on forum that most people got passport bio page requests with the updated information chart. To clarify, my medical has already been received there and I have paid RPRF in August last year.

aiklamha

Jul 20, 2014
Indian applicant said:
@ Aiklamha as yours' is an old case, there is a high chance that your family member's passport would be nearing validity.
LVO only want to verify the names, dob, passport validity from the bio page before they proceed for next step viz medical/PPR or both.
I suggest do not delay or follow's others experience. Do as per LVO ask.
I have already sent them the updated information chart in early December, 2014. I got confused when I read on forum that most people got passport bio page requests with the updated information chart. To clarify, my medical has already been received there and I have paid RPRF in August last year.