15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
ZainMirza said:
Anyone can advise me, I received PPR1 (Update information Chat) on 12 November and replied same day. Since that there is no reply, waiting for PPR2.
I am in the same boat. :(
Time line-:
Medicals updated on CIC website - 4th Nov-2014 and all docs PPR!,RPRF,Updated chart sent on 10th Nov-2014.after that no response.

l had sent an email to LVO on 18 dec-2014 regarding my application as i didnt receive any update for PPR2

they replied me as below on 30 Dec-2014

" Thank you for your email.
Your application is currently in a queue awaiting review. Should any further information or documentation be required we will contact you.
Kind Regards, "

Fingers Crossed.

Kusaig

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
Doc's Request.
12/11/2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
File Transfer...
12/08/2014
Med's Request
11/08/2015
Med's Done....
31/08/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 11/09/2015
ZainMirza said:
Anyone can advise me, I received PPR1 (Update information Chat) on 12 November and replied same day. Since that there is no reply, waiting for PPR2.
I have the same case with the same date. Any help profs

msamy001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 December 2014
Nomination.....
CC charged 18 Feb. 2015/ PER 12 March 2015
LANDED..........
Landed Sep 2015
Hi all,

What is the difference between PPR1 and PPR2 ?

thanks

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
ZainMirza said:
Who is your visa officer ZainMirza? Is this EFL?

SAli_KSA

Jul 30, 2014
Hi Ahsan,

Usually a person who has the gulf market experience makes more money in gulf than anywhere else he can.

The problem with gulf is the immigration.

ahsan99 said:
dear what pays do u consider as handsome ones?

do u think these pays are more than what are paid in canada?

does a person earn more in middle east than canada?

Mbaka

Star Member
May 19, 2014
canadamylove said:
if u don't want to start ur life in Canada then why u did immigration? every body has to start from scratch.

anyways, PR validity is 5 years. to renew it u have to live in Canada for 4 years out of 5. yes according to new laws its 4 years. previously it was 3 years out of 5 but because people use to do what u are doing that got PR and living anywhere else, Canada doesn't issued u skilled PR to live in any other country and enjoy Canadian passport. its nothing for sale, its a privilege....so now they have changed the rules, u have to be in Canada for 1450 days out of 1825......other wise they will revoke ur PR.

also as the immigration laws of Canada are continuously changing since last 3 years......it is highly possible that they make it more tough and impose more restrictions in order to make it more important to retain and get PR and citizenship. they have already done for students also....before it was like after studies u have to get a job within one year and do the job for 2 years to apply for PR........now u have to do the job for 3 years to apply for PR!

so they are changing it and they will change it.........it was easy and then became difficult and probably will become more difficult.

good luck.
thank you so much Canadamylove for this info...

Please can you recommend a site where i can read up all these...

navdeep36

Aug 26, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
28-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
09-07-2015>>>>> Submitted - 26.07.2015>>>Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
canadamylove said:
if u don't want to start ur life in Canada then why u did immigration? every body has to start from scratch.

anyways, PR validity is 5 years. to renew it u have to live in Canada for 4 years out of 5. yes according to new laws its 4 years. previously it was 3 years out of 5 but because people use to do what u are doing that got PR and living anywhere else, Canada doesn't issued u skilled PR to live in any other country and enjoy Canadian passport. its nothing for sale, its a privilege....so now they have changed the rules, u have to be in Canada for 1450 days out of 1825......other wise they will revoke ur PR.

also as the immigration laws of Canada are continuously changing since last 3 years......it is highly possible that they make it more tough and impose more restrictions in order to make it more important to retain and get PR and citizenship. they have already done for students also....before it was like after studies u have to get a job within one year and do the job for 2 years to apply for PR........now u have to do the job for 3 years to apply for PR!

so they are changing it and they will change it.........it was easy and then became difficult and probably will become more difficult.

good luck.
Time you have lived in Canada
You must have resided in Canada for at least three years (1,095 days) in the past four years before you apply. This does not apply to children under 18.

You may be able to count time you spent in Canada before you became a permanent resident if it was during the past four years.

[shadow=red,left]DONT MAKE FOOL TO OTHERS PLEASE

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become-eligibility.asp

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
Mbaka said:
thank you so much Canadamylove for this info...

Please can you recommend a site where i can read up all these...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixA

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
SAli_KSA said:
Hi Ahsan,

Usually a person who has the gulf market experience makes more money in gulf than anywhere else he can.

The problem with gulf is the immigration.

I dont agree sir.(my comment is about engineerinfg professions)

i know a person who left even Schlumberger(a leader in oil & gas sector).he had 5 years experience in oil & gas sector in gulf but he migrated to canada and left his job.

a fried of mine is earning 9000 CAD per month in canada with only 3 years of engineering experience but he did M.Sc from a university in canada.can a person think of 9000 dollars in gulf?or even 4000 CAD per month?

r u aware of salaries in gulf?

what u say?

mali2014

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
01-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
Med's Request
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
surajoad said:
Hello Fellow members my case is same but instead of my own credit card i used my cousins credit card and im the principle applicant so whats details should i fill in the payment receipt? My Own details????????????

And please can some one confirm the mailing address?

Urgent reply needed.....
Hi there,

I have filled principal applicant details on the receipt, and I have sent the RFRP receipt through email by replying to the email received from LVO, I have not posted the receipt, as some senior members advised me that electronic submission is enough.

Good Luck.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
ahsan99 said:
dear what pays do u consider as handsome ones?
do u think these pays are more than what are paid in canada?
does a person earn more in middle east than canada?
I guess yes, many people in the gulf states earn more money than Canada.
I know an electrical engineer with 5 years experience, he earns equiv to CAD 115k tax-free income in Saudi Arabia.
It's not easy to get that number (after taxation) in Canada.
But still, he is migrating to Canada. He took that decision as a long term plan, for better lifestyle and education for his kids.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
TAHA1111 said:
Hi bro
I just want to ask you that from where you get this info that for pr renewal 1 needs to spend 4 yrs out of 5 yrs.plz share the link if possible. Bcoz according to my info 4 out of 5 yrs rule is to apply for Canadian citizenship. For pr renewal it's 2 yrs out of 5 yrs which don't need to be continuous.
Ppl living in middle east and getting good pay scale with decent jobs really want to extend their stay bcoz they earn money easily there with a good life.only drawback urging them to migrate is citizenship and good future for children. They want to earn enough money to establish their life in canada. It solely my opinion May b ppl think differently
Anyways I will be waiting for the link bro
Thanks in advance
That's the information I know. You need to stay 730 days in 5 years to renew your PR card/status.
Applying for citizenship is a different story.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
ahsan99 said:

I dont agree sir.(my comment is about engineerinfg professions)
i know a person who left even Schlumberger(a leader in oil & gas sector).he had 5 years experience in oil & gas sector in gulf but he migrated to canada and left his job.
a fried of mine is earning 9000 CAD per month in canada with only 3 years of engineering experience but he did M.Sc from a university in canada.can a person think of 9000 dollars in gulf?or even 4000 CAD per month?
r u aware of salaries in gulf?
what u say?
Brother, it depends on company where someone is working, experience, field, and his/her luck.
Many people in GCC are earning more than CAD 7k tax-free monthly income with bachelors of engineering and 3-5 years experience.
That's why they want to stay in GCC as long as possible before moving permanently to Canada.