25-06-2013 PER Received..: 10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014 (PCC & Updated forms)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
morning wood said:
before 2nd line if vo asked documents about job experience and after submission you have not received 2nd line for long period then there is chances of site visits or telephonic verification so keep in touch and be regular on your job. 2nd line is indication that your visa officer have no concern about your documents and vo has given you minimum 67 points and now your application is in admissible checks like criminality, security and medical;)

May i know how do you know these information ?

Regards,

IHABNASSIF

Dec 10, 2013
Dear All,
I'm November 2013 applicant, I received my MR in the 15th of August, and ECA status changed to Medical received and then "Decision made" in the first week of October. During that I received rprf and biodata form requests without PPR. Is it normal. do they usually take time before they send the PPR, and is there anything else they do after DM? please advise, I'm a bit worried

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IHABNASSIF said:
Dear All,
I'm November 2013 applicant, I received my MR in the 15th of August, and ECA status changed to Medical received and then "Decision made" in the first week of October. During that I received rprf and biodata form requests without PPR. Is it normal. do they usually take time before they send the PPR, and is there anything else they do after DM? please advise, I'm a bit worried
yes it is normal you have received PPR1 and now you will receive PPR2 soon.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
IHABNASSIF said:
Dear All,
Don't worry brother. You will receive passport request within few days inshallah....
Make sure your passports are photos are ready :)

If no update for the next week, then just send an email to your visa officer. Maybe for some reason, the PPR2 email didn't reach you.

IHABNASSIF

Dec 10, 2013
one more question...is there any thing left to be done after DM, like background check? do you have any email or contact number to contact the visa officer (LVO)?

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
IHABNASSIF said:
one more question...is there any thing left to be done after DM, like background check? do you have any email or contact number to contact the visa officer (LVO)?
As far as I know, there is nothing pending after DM is shown in ECAS. The visa officer sends email to applicant asking for the passports.
You can contact the VO by email. Send it to the same email you received last communication from. Like MR, PCC, RPRF, etc.
Some visa officers send directly from their own emails, some others send from the generic LVO email address (LDNIMMIG....@..)

ulasad

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Edinburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013 PER
File Transfer...
alreay in LVO
Med's Request
14-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
25-March-2014, positive Response
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23-09-2014 ,PPR2 on 21-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-14 , passport returned : 10-11-14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
Guys ! I have a question , my brother is applying for fsw , he has 2 kids and a wife in his family , but initially he is applying for himself .Does he need funds in bank for 1 or for 4 members, thanks .

Hope00

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
salam,

Hope you are doing good.
my ecas updated to
" 4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision"

but yet I have not received PPR 2.
1-Any idea how many more days to go for PPR 2?
2- is there a chance of any negative feedback still?

thanks and regards.

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
ulasad said:
Guys ! I have a question , my brother is applying for fsw , he has 2 kids and a wife in his family , but initially he is applying for himself .Does he need funds in bank for 1 or for 4 members, thanks .
He needs to show funds for 4 members bcos the rule specifies the fund covers family members even the ones not going.

tux

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-14
Do you receive MR and police certificate request only by mail or they send emails too?
Yesterday my colleague who applied with me on the same date has received mail (post) from London visa office instructing him to get police certificate and medical report, and submit within a specific time limit or else the application will be void.

I did not receive any email or mails yet worried a bit
Eas still shows 1 line (We received your application for permanent residence on May 22, 2014.)

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
tux said:
Do you receive MR and police certificate request only by mail or they send emails too?
Yesterday my colleague who applied with me on the same date has received mail (post) from London visa office instructing him to get police certificate and medical report, and submit within a specific time limit or else the application will be void.

Eas still shows 1 line (We received your application for permanent residence on May 22, 2014.)
Hi,
+ yes, nowadays its email communication, its fast.

+ every application is unique n have its own timelines - sometimes category, country, complexity of application makes time different, even if the person responsible to handle application evem makes time different.
but in any case you are IN n safe, as far as nothing goes wrong at later stage, God forbidden.
Good luck

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
tux said:

It means that VO have not started processing your file.

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Hope00 said:
salam,

Hope you are doing good.
my ecas updated to
" 4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision"

but yet I have not received PPR 2.
1-Any idea how many more days to go for PPR 2?
2- is there a chance of any negative feedback still?

thanks and regards.
Should be in your email inbox within next couple of days, just a matter of emailing, whereas, it has been updated on their syste, ECAS.
You will have 30 days to send pp n 2 photos to your nearest CHC.
Good luck

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
ulasad said:
No one can stop your bro from taking his family along, so they make sure that he has survival funds with him for 3 months, till he does not get job. On the other hand, if he has confirmed Job Offer n letter, he need not to show a single penny. But it has to be financial worth, he needs to actually prove with supporting docs that he has enough for himself n family for 3 month