+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luqi said:
dear mabmabs, 2nd line is of no guarantee that your application is on a good path. its only about eligibility. many applicants got visa but still there ecas status was in process. See we have to wait until we hear something very good from them. and be positive they dont have any concern inshallah. if they had they must have asked for it.
i faced the same situation, 2nd line appeared but i did not received MR for one year when i read GCMS i found my visa officer has cleared my application and had no concerns about my documents as my application was well prepared and vo ordered for MR, RPRF etc but my application was thrown into deep background checks due to my no of visits outside home country, these back ground checks were not related to job verification but related to criminal investigations where i lived the countries. these checks continued for one year and then i received MR. qorax already told me it will continue for months so sit on back benches and keep patience ;) so guys your documents have no doubts and there will be no job verification. 2nd line means you are eligible for processing, processing means admissibility checks starts :) if they asked fresh back ground declaration form after 2nd line its 100 percent sure that your application is thrown into admissibility checks before MR because visa officer feel that it takes long period. :)

kmahmoud

May 29, 2014
waqas0334 said:
Hi Luqi,

Thanks for the info... Well in my last CSE, LBM told me that my file is under review and I will be notified for any progress... This was back in early Sept... Yeah my employer was contacted... And my 2nd line was added on Feb 7... Hopefully you will get some update soon as well....
Hi Waqas,

can i ask you who was contacted in your company ? the HR or the person who signed the experience certificate ??

i have included the business card of my manager , so should i expect him only to be contacted or they will cal the HR ?

thank you

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
luqi said:
aami, be positive, how do you know that?
Dear luqi this how they deal cases they have their doubts but definitely we all have all genuine documents and often they stuck cases which have true documents

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
aami786pk said:
Dear luqi this how they deal cases they have their doubts but definitely we all have all genuine documents and often they stuck cases which have true documents
There are so many speculations over this issue , and reason could be many; fact is 4-5 of us among FSW 2013 are badly stuck for whatever reason is;
It is not just employment but security reasons that can cause such delays.
Luqi has a travel history, I am single applicant from Middle East & pakistani ....this is mostly related to security reasons rather employment verification issues. Employment verification doesnt take long as compare to security clearance. If they had a doubt over employment issues, then by now they could have asked for documents updates related to employment history (certificate/payslips etc)..
Anyways, this is also my personal assessment and could be possibility of 50-50 authentic.
Fact remain same, whatever the reasons are, few of us are badly stuck....I wish LVO could have understood how does it feel when everyone around moving forward and few of them are hanged in middle for their own reasons.
My prayers & best wishes for all.....
I reckon this time will go some day and we will hear some good news (InshAllah) & we will be posting our UPDATES on this forum & that time we will forget these bad days....

I know many of FSW 2013 who are seniors and even applied after us are also awaiting & wishing for good news/updates from few of us, they all know we few are stuck... So I am hopeful inshAllah , One day we will be dancing with joy :)

Bilal Bashir

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-14
Nomination.....
19-08-14
IELTS Request
send with main application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
7-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
InshALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
InshALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
morning wood said:
i faced the same situation, 2nd line appeared but i did not received MR for one year when i read GCMS i found my visa officer has cleared my application and had no concerns about my documents as my application was well prepared and vo ordered for MR, RPRF etc but my application was thrown into deep background checks due to my no of visits outside home country, these back ground checks were not related to job verification but related to criminal investigations where i lived the countries. these checks continued for one year and then i received MR. qorax already told me it will continue for months so sit on back benches and keep patience ;) so guys your documents have no doubts and there will be no job verification. 2nd line means you are eligible for processing, processing means admissibility checks starts :) if they asked fresh back ground declaration form after 2nd line its 100 percent sure that your application is thrown into admissibility checks before MR because visa officer feel that it takes long period. :)
after 2nd line update on 25th sept I was asked to submit fresh back ground declaration form on 6 October and on 23rd oct I got MR

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
Bilal Bashir said:
after 2nd line update on 25th sept I was asked to submit fresh back ground declaration form on 6 October and on 23rd oct I got MR
Bilal
regarding fresh background declaration form that you were asked for, was that to resubmit IMM5669E form or SCC1 form ?

kacanadasw

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-06-2013
Doc's Request.
11-7-2014
AOR Received.
PER 26-8-2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
WAITING
mabmabs said:
There are so many speculations over this issue , and reason could be many; fact is 4-5 of us among FSW 2013 are badly stuck for whatever reason is;
It is not just employment but security reasons that can cause such delays.
Luqi has a travel history, I am single applicant from Middle East & pakistani ....this is mostly related to security reasons rather employment verification issues. Employment verification doesnt take long as compare to security clearance. If they had a doubt over employment issues, then by now they could have asked for documents updates related to employment history (certificate/payslips etc)..
Anyways, this is also my personal assessment and could be possibility of 50-50 authentic.
Fact remain same, whatever the reasons are, few of us are badly stuck....I wish LVO could have understood how does it feel when everyone around moving forward and few of them are hanged in middle for their own reasons.
My prayers & best wishes for all.....
I reckon this time will go some day and we will hear some good news (InshAllah) & we will be posting our UPDATES on this forum & that time we will forget these bad days....

I know many of FSW 2013 who are seniors and even applied after us are also awaiting & wishing for good news/updates from few of us, they all know we few are stuck... So I am hopeful inshAllah , One day we will be dancing with joy :)
I agree with you mabmabs,we are stuck in deep security checks but as you said inshallah this time will pass and we will get through, i pray that you,luqi,aammipk786,joe83 and me get good news soon.

Nov 6, 2014
Hi Guys.
Can you please answer my questions?
My mailing address will remain the same, but my actual address where I live now has changed. How important is it to keep updated the actual address (not mailing)? What is the procedure to update my details? I got my PER 2 days ago.
What documents London VO can send to my mailing address?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Joe83

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013 PER Received..: 10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014 (PCC & Updated forms)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
tarunbhardwaj84 said:
i got my all those requests, MR RPRF etc on 29th oct. Did my medical on 4th November. Still no change in ecas. not even medical received. I am starting to wonder if KKB ever updates Ecas...
mine is KKB too and till now i don't have 2nd line ... though he requested additional documents in last July..

Joe83

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013 PER Received..: 10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014 (PCC & Updated forms)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
mabmabs said:
@ Luqi...Surely your case is dragged/stretched because of security reasons, due to to KPK & Afghanistan factor, unfortunately....But now I believe it is more than enough .....they have stretched it too much un-necessarily....
Waqas0334...he got LBM reply in early sept that his file is under review, & in 2 months time he got MR/RPRF etc... You got same reply in June/August (i Guess) so it is now more than 4 months..... I seriously dont know what is wrong with our application.

There is one thing luqi....all LBM awaiters (you, me, ammipk786, joe83) you all have got updated document request along with 2nd line, EXCEPT ME :( this makes me more anxious.......I dont know it is unusual or what.... ? I dont have any travel history except, was born and brought up in UAE and Pakistani citizen.....
I checked with my past employer & according to him, no one has contacted so far for employment verification.... (as per his knowledge)
Dear Mabmabs i don't have 2nd line neither .. :(
but KKB have requested documents & PCC from me in July ::)

kacanadasw said:
I agree with you mabmabs,we are stuck in deep security checks but as you said inshallah this time will pass and we will get through, i pray that you,luqi,aammipk786,joe83 and me get good news soon.
Thank you Kacandasw , inshallah soon we all will be laughing about these stressful days..

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
hopefullycanadian said:
Hi Guys.
Can you please answer my questions?
My mailing address will remain the same, but my actual address where I live now has changed. How important is it to keep updated the actual address (not mailing)? What is the procedure to update my details? I got my PER 2 days ago.
What documents London VO can send to my mailing address?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
They dont send anything at home unless you dont have email address to communicate. It is always wise to change your home address with them. Just email london visa office about the change including your application details.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Today i was walking through Mcdonald House and saw there was a notice board saying they are moving to Canada House in trafalgar Square on December, that will include their Immigration section as well. I was aware they were moving as recently they sold Mcdonald house for millions but i didnt know they were shutting down operations from 11 december to 15 December. So there is distruption on processing files for 2 working days. Oh God! Its already too late..Now again. I hope in the next few weeks we get some update if not we will be left behind until another year andnext year Express Entry applicant will get priority as minister said CIC will complete the process within 6 months. So all they do is they hold our application and start new.

Bilal Bashir

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-14
Nomination.....
19-08-14
IELTS Request
send with main application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
7-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
InshALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
InshALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
kashmoin said:
Bilal
regarding fresh background declaration form that you were asked for, was that to resubmit IMM5669E form or SCC1 form ?
I got following email after 2nd line update
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The following should be emailed to this office within the next 15 days:

-updated Schedule A forms for you and your spouse **questions 8 and 12 of the Schedule A form must be completed from age 18 to the current date and must not show any gaps in the dates. We are aware that the wording of these questions asks for details for the last 10 years, however, this office requires these questions to be completed from age 18. These forms may be downloaded from our website www.cic.gc.ca**

Important: please do NOT include your numerous periods of short term travel in either questions 8 or 12.

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joe83 said:
mine is KKB too and till now i don't have 2nd line ... though he requested additional documents in last July..
before 2nd line if vo asked documents about job experience and after submission you have not received 2nd line for long period then there is chances of site visits or telephonic verification so keep in touch and be regular on your job. 2nd line is indication that your visa officer have no concern about your documents and vo has given you minimum 67 points and now your application is in admissible checks like criminality, security and medical;)