+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hello mabmabs,
Just wondering you said you applied for GCMS notes? have you got your second email yet, and when did you applied for it?

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
sujwal said:
Hello mabmabs,
Just wondering you said you applied for GCMS notes? have you got your second email yet, and when did you applied for it?
I have applied for GCMS notes awaiting, expecting end of this month or early next month....

have you got your second email yet..........I DIDNT GET THIS QUESTION..

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
mabmabs said:
I have applied for GCMS notes awaiting, expecting end of this month or early next month....

have you got your second email yet..........I DIDNT GET THIS QUESTION..
You will be given another tracking number once your request is processed. They will send email for that. When did you applied?

tarunbhardwaj84

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Doc's Request.
27-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER and cc charged on 16-09-2013
File Transfer...
Cic email on 29-10-2013
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 hopefully!
morning wood said:
there will be 2nd line in your ecase, click on in process
I have clicked on progress.. there is no 2nd line...

tarunbhardwaj84

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Doc's Request.
27-06-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Cic email on 29-10-2013
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 hopefully!
Dhaka2014 said:
Hi bro
Sometimes ECAS takes few days to show the 2nd line. My 2nd line came after 5 days of the date I received MR+RPRF.
Check it during the coming few days and you will see the 2nd line.

Once u do the Medicals and 3rd line appears in ecas. You will be only few days away from PPR2.

Best of luck.
i got my all those requests, MR RPRF etc on 29th oct. Did my medical on 4th November. Still no change in ecas. not even medical received. I am starting to wonder if KKB ever updates Ecas...

tarunbhardwaj84

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Doc's Request.
27-06-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Cic email on 29-10-2013
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 hopefully!
mabmabs said:
Asking for passport copies and info chart is actually kind of PPR1, which is to expedite your case and once your medical and RPRF and document submission is done, it will be too quick to get passport request (within a month or so)
Dont be worry , and infact enjoy it as you are lucky and almost at verge of finalizing your application.
I dont see any chances of rejection at this stage, be optimistic & forget about ecas.....As long as you are receiving regular updates from visa office, irrespective of ecas status.
Enjoy, stay happy , start planning to land in canada & remember rest of us in your prayers.
so i got my ppr1 and the next stage of MR and RPRF request all together.. instead of some applicants getting ppr 1 first and thn MR and RPRF.
maybe its a good sign. but the email from CIC was on 29th Oct and I did my medicals on 4th Nov. Shouldnt medicals be received by them by now?

will definitely keep everyone in prayers those who are still waiting.

thanks for your kind words..

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarunbhardwaj84 said:
so i got my ppr1 and the next stage of MR and RPRF request all together.. instead of some applicants getting ppr 1 first and thn MR and RPRF.
maybe its a good sign. but the email from CIC was on 29th Oct and I did my medicals on 4th Nov. Shouldnt medicals be received by them by now?

will definitely keep everyone in prayers those who are still waiting.

thanks for your kind words..
there is no 3rd line in my ecase but visa officer has told me that they received results and they are okay and next step will be shortly.

bua2581

May 15, 2014
Dear Seniors!
Please advise. I also have the same situation as there's no 3rd line in my ECAS but I received an email asking to submit the updated info chart and Passports altogether.
I applied for passport renewal recently but not yet renewed. Shall I inform LVO after getting the renewed P.Port or send the renewed P/Port to Riyadh Embassy as advised in the letter from LVO without mentioning about the renewed P/Port?

morning wood said:
there is no 3rd line in my ecase but visa officer has told me that they received results and they are okay and next step will be shortly.

waqas0334

Apr 30, 2013
Dear Forum Members,

I am May 23 ' 13 applicant. I have been a regular but silent visitor of this forum since. I have finally received MR yesterday and have a few queries.

1. I have been asked for Medical, RPRF, IMM5406E form and PCC from UAE. I submitted the later 2 before as well and I have been asked again so is it normal? Plus my wife has been in UAE for only 4 months and for PCC, 6 months stay is necessary so what should I do in this case?

2. I want to undergo medicals so can anyone guide me on which medical facility to opt in Dubai? Because I heard that e-enabled medical facilities are quicker so please guide me of any in Dubai and also if someone can tell me medical expenses for 2 in Dubai from prior experience.

3. I have been asked to submit RPRF online through cc but I cannot find any direct link for online payment of cc and only a form comes up like before where cc details need to be manually filled and form to be printed and sent to LVO. Also can I submit IMM5406E form and PCC online? I mean are scanned copies acceptable or do I need to send these documents via courier?

4. After submission of documents, what will be the next step and any approximate idea on how long will the process take since I need to plan a few things accordingly.

I would really appreciate an insight into my queries from senior members. Btw my VO is LBM so May 2013 applicants with LBM might be getting some updates soon :)

Newcomers100

Nov 15, 2014
Dear Friends,

I have some questions and I was wandering if someone can guide me to the right answers,

I got the Visas for me and my family two weeks ago, and the visas will expire in 15th March 2015,
My wife is pregnant (6 months now) and we are planning to go to Canada within a month,
unfortunately my wife has some complications in her pregnancy and the doctor advice her not to make long trips now, and in case she become more than 28 weeks of pregnancy then no Airlines can accept her,

But with the current case of my wife not able to go Canada before delivery, what are my options, can I send an e mail to the VO and explain to them the case of my wife with a report from the hospital and ask them if :
1- I can go alone and make the landing? what are the consequences for that,
Are they going to not re issue visas for my wife and I have to sponsor her later?
2- Send the passport embassy to cancel the visas, and wait till after delivery of my waif and send them the passport for the new baby in order to get the visas again for all my family,

Any advice pleases or samples of previous experience,

Thank you,

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
waqas0334 said:
Dear Forum Members,

I am May 23 ' 13 applicant. I have been a regular but silent visitor of this forum since. I have finally received MR yesterday and have a few queries.

1. I have been asked for Medical, RPRF, IMM5406E form and PCC from UAE. I submitted the later 2 before as well and I have been asked again so is it normal? Plus my wife has been in UAE for only 4 months and for PCC, 6 months stay is necessary so what should I do in this case?

2. I want to undergo medicals so can anyone guide me on which medical facility to opt in Dubai? Because I heard that e-enabled medical facilities are quicker so please guide me of any in Dubai and also if someone can tell me medical expenses for 2 in Dubai from prior experience.

3. I have been asked to submit RPRF online through cc but I cannot find any direct link for online payment of cc and only a form comes up like before where cc details need to be manually filled and form to be printed and sent to LVO. Also can I submit IMM5406E form and PCC online? I mean are scanned copies acceptable or do I need to send these documents via courier?

4. After submission of documents, what will be the next step and any approximate idea on how long will the process take since I need to plan a few things accordingly.

I would really appreciate an insight into my queries from senior members. Btw my VO is LBM so May 2013 applicants with LBM might be getting some updates soon :)
Hey waqas0334, I guess we have quite a similar timeline. first of all congratulation on your medicals. It's a long waiting. Can you please tell me what LBM has replied to your CSE that your have raised in the past. and have they contacted your employer? i have my 2nd line since 21st Jan, but still no MR. i am worried too much.

Best regards

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
waqas0334 said:
Dear Forum Members,

1. I have been asked for Medical, RPRF, IMM5406E form and PCC from UAE. I submitted the later 2 before as well and I have been asked again so is it normal? Plus my wife has been in UAE for only 4 months and for PCC, 6 months stay is necessary so what should I do in this case? drop LVO an email about your wife's PCC they will guide you and also explain the situation

City: Abu Dhabi
Name: Samia Tufail
Address: Dr J P McCulloch & Partners,
Flat 1004, Tenth Floor, Abu Dhabi Co-Op Building (above Al-Noor Hospital),
Sheikh Khalifa Street,
Telephone: +971 2 626 2677
Spoken Languages: English, Hindi

City: Dubai
Name: Mina Milovanovic
Address: Dubai London Specialty Hospital,
Jumeirah Beach Road,
PO Box 12119,
Telephone: +971 4344 6663; +9714 3782966
Spoken Languages: English, Spanish

Name: Iwona Marczak
Address: Dubai London Specialty Hospital,
Jumeirah Beach Road,
PO Box 12119,
Telephone: +971 4344 6663; +9714 3782966
Spoken Languages: English, Polish

Name: Rita Kovesdi
Address: Health Bay Polyclinic,
Villa 977, Al Wasl Rd, Umm Suqeim 2,
Telephone: + 971 50 624 8074
www.healthbayclinic.com
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English, Hungarian

City: Sharjah
Name: Abdullah Davoodbhoy
Address: Al Zahra Hospital,
Arabian Gulf Street, Clocktower Runabout, Rolla PO Box 3499,
Telephone: 00971 (0)6 5619999
davoodbhoy@gmail.com
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English, Hindi, Urdu

Ask any of these centre i guess all are e-enabled.

you can pay RPRF via draft. that would be the safest method.

I think for you it will only take a month.

waqas0334

Apr 30, 2013
luqi said:
Hey waqas0334, I guess we have quite a similar timeline. first of all congratulation on your medicals. It's a long waiting. Can you please tell me what LBM has replied to your CSE that your have raised in the past. and have they contacted your employer? i have my 2nd line since 21st Jan, but still no MR. i am worried too much.

Best regards
Hi Luqi,

Thanks for the info... Well in my last CSE, LBM told me that my file is under review and I will be notified for any progress... This was back in early Sept... Yeah my employer was contacted... And my 2nd line was added on Feb 7... Hopefully you will get some update soon as well....

nave2014

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-12-2014 processing started
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon!
LANDED..........
08-05-2015
tarunbhardwaj84 said:
i got my all those requests, MR RPRF etc on 29th oct. Did my medical on 4th November. Still no change in ecas. not even medical received. I am starting to wonder if KKB ever updates Ecas...
hello everyone,

u all seem to discuss ur visa officers i have a question ....how do u know who is ur visa officer?

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
waqas0334 said:
Dear Forum Members,

for PCC.. i have same situation.. submitt your PCC and letter of explanation requesting waiver with supporting documents i.e residence visa, passport stamps etc.... for medical i have very good experience with Dr. rita, healthbay.. cost for 2 is 1390 AED.. they required original police certificates so courier all the documents through DHL...