+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
nave2014 said:
hello everyone,

u all seem to discuss ur visa officers i have a question ....how do u know who is ur visa officer?
Usually the visa officer mentions his/her INITIALS at the end of email communications.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
waqas0334 said:
Hi Luqi,

Thanks for the info... Well in my last CSE, LBM told me that my file is under review and I will be notified for any progress... This was back in early Sept... Yeah my employer was contacted... And my 2nd line was added on Feb 7... Hopefully you will get some update soon as well....
thanks for the reply. It's a good motivation for ur btw. I have got the same reply in response to my CSE in June, your file is awaiting review but till yet no response.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
waqas0334 said:
Dear Forum Members,

I am May 23 ' 13 applicant. I have been a regular but silent visitor of this forum since. I have finally received MR yesterday and have a few queries.

1. I have been asked for Medical, RPRF, IMM5406E form and PCC from UAE. I submitted the later 2 before as well and I have been asked again so is it normal? Plus my wife has been in UAE for only 4 months and for PCC, 6 months stay is necessary so what should I do in this case?

2. I want to undergo medicals so can anyone guide me on which medical facility to opt in Dubai? Because I heard that e-enabled medical facilities are quicker so please guide me of any in Dubai and also if someone can tell me medical expenses for 2 in Dubai from prior experience.

3. I have been asked to submit RPRF online through cc but I cannot find any direct link for online payment of cc and only a form comes up like before where cc details need to be manually filled and form to be printed and sent to LVO. Also can I submit IMM5406E form and PCC online? I mean are scanned copies acceptable or do I need to send these documents via courier?

4. After submission of documents, what will be the next step and any approximate idea on how long will the process take since I need to plan a few things accordingly.

I would really appreciate an insight into my queries from senior members. Btw my VO is LBM so May 2013 applicants with LBM might be getting some updates soon :)
Hi bro,
Please find my reply below:

1) Inform visa officer that PCC is not applicable for her.

3) I paid using the below link. Write 2 in the field number of persons and pay CAD980 in total.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm

4) Once you submit the documents and medical is received in ECAS (3rd line), in few days/weeks, you are expected to receive email from LVO to send the passports to Abu Dhabi CHC.

Best wishes

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Hope you all are getting yourselves busy at the weekend so as to divert your attention from this lengthy and frustrating Immigration process.

I want to know

I have already informed my employer about possible contact from CIC regarding employment verification, actually the landline phone number and fax numbers are not active anymore, i also provided email address of my employer so i am expecting that CIC will contact my employer by email,

Is it not right for me to start pursuing the matter with my employer on a more consistent basis once i get my Second ECAS line updated? i received PER on 5th Sep and awaiting MR,

Your valuable inputs please

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
appletoeat2 said:
Hi,
I need to know anyone from FSWP 2014 got visa? If yes, what is the expiration date?
I see from SS you have already received MR, please tell meL

Was your employment verified?

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
luqi said:
Hey waqas0334, I guess we have quite a similar timeline. first of all congratulation on your medicals. It's a long waiting. Can you please tell me what LBM has replied to your CSE that your have raised in the past. and have they contacted your employer? i have my 2nd line since 21st Jan, but still no MR. i am worried too much.

Best regards
@ Luqi...Surely your case is dragged/stretched because of security reasons, due to to KPK & Afghanistan factor, unfortunately....But now I believe it is more than enough .....they have stretched it too much un-necessarily....
Waqas0334...he got LBM reply in early sept that his file is under review, & in 2 months time he got MR/RPRF etc... You got same reply in June/August (i Guess) so it is now more than 4 months..... I seriously dont know what is wrong with our application.

There is one thing luqi....all LBM awaiters (you, me, ammipk786, joe83) you all have got updated document request along with 2nd line, EXCEPT ME :( this makes me more anxious.......I dont know it is unusual or what.... ? I dont have any travel history except, was born and brought up in UAE and Pakistani citizen.....
I checked with my past employer & according to him, no one has contacted so far for employment verification.... (as per his knowledge)

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
luqi said:
thanks for the reply. It's a good motivation for ur btw. I have got the same reply in response to my CSE in June, your file is awaiting review but till yet no response.
With regards to LMB, I dont know and not sure who is now responsible for MY application, as earlier LBM replied to my email & this time RIH....

I dont know what could be a reason for this change....& dont know who is now responsible for my application...

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Newcomers100 said:
Dear Friends,

I have some questions and I was wandering if someone can guide me to the right answers,

I got the Visas for me and my family two weeks ago, and the visas will expire in 15th March 2015,
My wife is pregnant (6 months now) and we are planning to go to Canada within a month,
unfortunately my wife has some complications in her pregnancy and the doctor advice her not to make long trips now, and in case she become more than 28 weeks of pregnancy then no Airlines can accept her,

But with the current case of my wife not able to go Canada before delivery, what are my options, can I send an e mail to the VO and explain to them the case of my wife with a report from the hospital and ask them if :
1- I can go alone and make the landing? what are the consequences for that,
Are they going to not re issue visas for my wife and I have to sponsor her later?
2- Send the passport embassy to cancel the visas, and wait till after delivery of my waif and send them the passport for the new baby in order to get the visas again for all my family,

Any advice pleases or samples of previous experience,

Thank you,
Looking for other options might further confiscate your case...Try your level best and land in calgary as earlier than possible, There is no waiting period for health insurance coverage in Alberta...
Even if you land alone, your wife will have to land before expiry date of her visa...
As far as I know, airlines does accept upto 32 weeks pregnant women but you must carry doctor certificate with you...
Sponsoring your wife again and new born baby...all not a good option & easier..Same hassle.

Anyways, you can write CSE to your visa office as URGENT...and seek their advise as per your situation & lets see what do they say...there is no harm in writing them; it will help you to take decision....Still think of this OPTION- LAND ALL TOGATHER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....Hopefully you can do that, try take airline with mulitple stopovers....
Best of Luck....

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
luqi said:
Hey waqas0334, I guess we have quite a similar timeline. first of all congratulation on your medicals. It's a long waiting. Can you please tell me what LBM has replied to your CSE that your have raised in the past. and have they contacted your employer? i have my 2nd line since 21st Jan, but still no MR. i am worried too much.

Best regards
waqas0334 is May 2013 applicant, while You & Me are 3rd July Applicants :)

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
bua2581 said:
Dear Seniors!
Please advise. I also have the same situation as there's no 3rd line in my ECAS but I received an email asking to submit the updated info chart and Passports altogether.
I applied for passport renewal recently but not yet renewed. Shall I inform LVO after getting the renewed P.Port or send the renewed P/Port to Riyadh Embassy as advised in the letter from LVO without mentioning about the renewed P/Port?
Congrats bro....Get the passport renewed & submit it ; your visa expiry date will be one year from medical date of expiry date of your passport, whichever comes first...
If you are expecting passport to arrive soon, then no need to inform visa office and send them renewed passport to them for visa issuance... Try to get your passport as early as possible..

bua2581

May 15, 2014
Thanks a lot brother
Wish you all the best as well

mabmabs said:
Congrats bro....Get the passport renewed & submit it ; your visa expiry date will be one year from medical date of expiry date of your passport, whichever comes first...
If you are expecting passport to arrive soon, then no need to inform visa office and send them renewed passport to them for visa issuance... Try to get your passport as early as possible..

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
mabmabs said:
@ Luqi...Surely your case is dragged/stretched because of security reasons, due to to KPK & Afghanistan factor, unfortunately....But now I believe it is more than enough .....they have stretched it too much un-necessarily....
Waqas0334...he got LBM reply in early sept that his file is under review, & in 2 months time he got MR/RPRF etc... You got same reply in June/August (i Guess) so it is now more than 4 months..... I seriously dont know what is wrong with our application.

There is one thing luqi....all LBM awaiters (you, me, ammipk786, joe83) you all have got updated document request along with 2nd line, EXCEPT ME :( this makes me more anxious.......I dont know it is unusual or what.... ? I dont have any travel history except, was born and brought up in UAE and Pakistani citizen.....
I checked with my past employer & according to him, no one has contacted so far for employment verification.... (as per his knowledge)
dear mabmabs, 2nd line is of no guarantee that your application is on a good path. its only about eligibility. many applicants got visa but still there ecas status was in process. See we have to wait until we hear something very good from them. and be positive they dont have any concern inshallah. if they had they must have asked for it.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
mabmabs said:
Anyone aroundwho is dealing with RIH ? Any idea about him ?

amipk786,..what do you think about this e-mail respond.. :(
i think they are checking ur document and clearing their doubts according my experience they have hold only those files on they have doubts regarding employment letters etc.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
aami786pk said:
i think they are checking ur document and clearing their doubts according my experience they have hold only those files on they have doubts regarding employment letters etc.
aami, be positive, how do you know that?